Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Cavani Injured Ahead Of Psg’s Trip To Play Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani Injured Ahead Of Psg’s Trip To Play Manchester United (289 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Liverpool Nightmare As Star Player Is Confirmed Injured Ahead Of EPL Fixture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cavani Injured Ahead Of Psg’s Trip To Play Manchester United by wiseloaded(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
PSG manager, Thomas Tuchel, has said he is worried over the injury Edinson Cavani sustained during their 1-0 win over Bordeaux in Ligue 1 on Saturday.

Cavani left the pitch on the stroke of half-time holding his thigh, just after opening scoring with a penalty in the 43rd minute.

Speaking after the game, PSG coach, Tuchel told reporters: “Not good news. Perhaps it is not the main muscle [thigh], but one nearby. In any case, we must wait. I have not seen Edi yet, nor the doctor. For Manchester United, I do not know yet, I simply do not know.

“If he comes off, obviously I am worried. Striking the ball and having to come off is concerning. If Edi is not there i.....click the link below to read the full story from the source

https://wiseloaded.com/cavani-injured-psgs-play-manchester-united/

(1) (Reply)

Alakwe Confident FCIU Will Win The NPFL / Fixed Matches / See Why Africa Countries Struggled In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.