Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested (1816 Views)

Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / APC Presidential Campaign Spokesman, Festus Keyamo Returned To Law (photos) / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
The Director, Media and Publicity, Kaduna State People’s Democratic Party ( PDP )Campaign Organisation,Mr.Ben Bako has been arrested by security agents.

Reasons for his arrest are yet unknown ,but Daily Newstimes is working to gather facts on the issue and report accordingly.

However , information posted on Facebook page of the Deputy Campaign DG ,Ashiru/Marshal Campaign Organisation , Comrade Danjuma Sarki alleged that the arrest was orchestrated to ” persecute and silence the opposition in the last days of the election”.

“No matter the level of intimidation, harassment and arrest, we cannot be silenced, “he stated .
Details later….

https://dailynewstimesco./2019/02/10/just-in-kaduna-pdp-campaign-spokesman-arrested/?fbclid=IwAR3lQ9oBfAdCpJOVaahTPCAiVGpxJyaLI0wjuf9PxLIlrSWnBOZTeafg71o

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2019
This was the same man shown on Facebook video inciting the crowd to kill opposition members

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Here we go again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Job well done by the security agency. We won't accept hate speech for campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by baliyubla: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Last kicks of a dying horse. APC will be banished from Nigeria same way their comrades the Muslim brotherhood was banished from Egypt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
While "body bags" walk free, with even the presidency standing shortee for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2019
And the PDP candidate is a Christian. grin grin grin

baliyubla:
Last kicks of a dying horse. APC will be banished from Nigeria same way their comrades the Muslim brotherhood was banished from Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by MrAJQ(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2019
The security has done well. Anyone who incite violence shall face full wraths of law

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by MrAJQ(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:
Hatred for Muslims in Nigeria and precisely north will take you no where but doom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by baliyubla: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
And PDP candidate his a Christian. grin grin grin

Vote Atiku and guarantee yourself quality education.

10 Likes

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by baliyubla: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
Hatred for Muslims in Nigeria and precisely north will take you no where but doom

Oga/Madam I am a Northerner and I support Atiku a Muslim, which makes your narrative utterly stupid.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Parada: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Imagine this shameless liar claiming northern with both his father n mother being stack Igbo from real Igbo bush. Nothing you won’t see on NL
baliyubla:

Oga I am a Northerner and I support Atiku a Muslim, which makes your narrative utterly stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by madridguy(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2019
You go fear fear, we know them grin Same people calling Nigeria names months ago are now everywhere shouting " Atiku " lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hypocrisy inside their blood pass the read blood.

Parada:
Imagine this shameless liar claiming northern with both his father n mother being stack Igbo from real Igbo bush. Nothing you won’t see on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by MrAJQ(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:

Oga/Madam I am a Northerner and I support Atiku a Muslim, which makes your narrative utterly stupid.
People like you who lack proper upbringing, lack moral and religious sense finds it extremely easy to insult people. Despite growing old your lack of moral still reflect in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This was the same man shown on Facebook video inciting the crowd to kill opposition members

No the man that incited people on National TV to kill foriegn observers and put them in Body bag is called El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

No the man that incited people on National TV to kill foriegn observers and put them in Body bag is called El Rufai

I was expecting one illiterate to say this and you didn't fail.

El rufai is under immunity as a governor so get educated.

Plus, he quickly came out to explain the content of the message.

This guy has neither done that and is not under immunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by TooMuchStuff: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Maybe it's 2019 not 2015 the US diplomat meant that Nigeria will disintegrate to plenty countries.

Thank you Al Rufai ......gradually pulling the triggers for crisis.
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Borderless: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:

Haba, take it easy with MrAJQ nah.

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by rusher14: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Reno Omokri how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Caseless: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2019
He was preaching violence. So, reasons are known. He said his supporters should kill people.
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by abduljabbar4(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:

Karya ne from which state are you? We have been catching ipob liars for too long now. No sane northerner will vote babban barawo Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by GenSpecifics: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:
[/s]

Liar
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by GenSpecifics: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:

I was expecting one illiterate to say this and you didn't fail.

El rufai is under immunity as a governor so get educated.

Plus, he quickly came out to explain the content of the message.

This guy has neither done that and is not under immunity
[/s]

The ICC is for people like El Rufai

Illiterate
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this @renoomokri @MrAyeDee
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

The ICC is for people like El Rufai

Illiterate

And are we talking about ICC here or Nigeria security agencies who picked up this man.

Why are PDP supporters so stupid?
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by GenSpecifics: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

And are we talking about ICC here or Nigeria security agencies who picked up this man.

Why are PDP supporters so stupid?

You stated that El Rufai enjoys immunity and so that is why he can spew hate speech and death threats

I then told your zombie rotting brain that the ICC will not recognize El Rufai's immunity
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:

You stated that El Rufai enjoys immunity and so that is why he can spew hate speech and death threats

I then told your zombie rotting brain that the ICC will not recognize El Rufai's immunity

Your depth of folishness and stupidity is shocking

So ICC will not respect our sovereignty and constitution and arrest el rufai while he under the protection of our constitution and enjoys immunity right?

Will ICC arrest him with their own police or with our own police who are bound to follow our constitution?

Your mumu no be here I swear
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by AtikulatedNaija: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Creating a N300 billion Regional Growth Fund (average of N50bn in each geo-political
zone) to be managed by the REDAs – FAILED
No action has so far been taken to actualize this electoral promise.Making Information Technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Entertainment key
drivers of our economy – FAILED
Very little or nothing has been done to drive the national economy on the bases of these sectorCreating a Crime Squad to combat terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery, militancy, ethno-religious and communal clashes in the country – FAILED
The government has not created any crime squad for the purpose stated above. Instead we have had an upsurge in all of these crimes.Abolition of state of origin and replacing it with state of residence to ensure Nigerians
are Nigerians first, before anything else – FAILED
No action has been taken to make the promise a reality.Reducing maternal mortality by more than 70 per cent within four years – FAILED
This is still a tall dream over three years after the APC government came into power. Bill Gates had in March of 2018 said that Nigeria is one of the worst places on earth to give birth and 4th country with the worst maternal mortality rate only ahead of Sierra Leone, Central African Republic and Chad.Increasing national health expenditure per person per annum from less than N10, 00o
to about N50, 000 – FAILED
The government has not taken any action to make good this promise.Making policies to halt the pollution of coastal lines, rivers and waterways in the Niger
Delta and other parts of the country – FAILED
No extra action has been taken by the government to protect the coastal lines or river lines in any part of the country.
Re: Just In: Kaduna PDP Campaign Spokesman Arrested by DMerciful(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bubu acting through his proxy Hell Rufai

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Live Update On Presidential Election / Why Nnamdi KANU Is A Coward- OPC / How Long Will This Atiku's Court Case Take..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.