Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (60469 Views)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School / My Experience Teaching In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2019
lefulefu:
i love this cheesy
a twerker and a teacher all rolled into one cheesy
this is the type of lady i want to marry wink

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by WhySoAccurate: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2019
She left the ass at home before coming to class??

We serve a living God bro.... no matter how good your lies are He will expose u in an embarrassing way..
Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
PDPGuy:
Kudos to her for her hard work. It looks like she is teaching a Junior Secondary class. With the number of followers on IG, she is also a brand ambassador. Also, some men may be sending money to her account after viewing her twerk videos cheesy

Having said that, if she was employed in an American or British school, she may likely have been fired by now. I remember a story of how a teacher in a middle school (JSS level) in America was fired after she posted a video of herself participating in a twerking competition at a beach.

i read that story. i heard dat in the US if ur job involves interaction with minors like being a teacher,a child care official or other professions involving the interaction with children and u are found having a raunchy social media page u could get fired. americans wey we think say dey morally bankrupt actually dey very strict in nature.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Im beginning to think a flatnoid is now working for seun in nairaland admin cos these days na only yoruba people dem dey ban not all these hateful Igbos like oillypussy, onyi22, and that mumu Westaslave2.These people carry their tribalism everywhere...Anyways welcome back bro, let the battle continue.
fuuuuuuuuuck u !!!!!!!
Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by PDPGuy: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2019
lefulefu:
i read that story. i heard dat in the US if ur job involves interaction with minors like being a teacher,a child care official or other professions involving the interaction with children and u are found having a raunchy social media page u could get fired. americans wey we think say dey morally bankrupt actually dey very strict in nature.
It’s very true.
Any lady working as a teacher, lawyer, or as a journalist, has to have a ‘clean’ social media page. If not, she runs the risk of losing her job.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) by PHOTSEE(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.