Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Facebook Payment Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Payment Problem (718 Views)

Facebook Ads Payment Problem / CBN Blocks Dollars Transaction, Google/facebook Payment, Which Way? / Online Payment Problem With Bank Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Payment Problem by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2019
I've been having issues adding payment methods for Facebook Ad. All my Master Cards (GT, Zenith, FCMB and Eco Bank) have been rejected. Please, what's the solution to this problem?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Payment Problem by Silly2019(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Can u take this risk and give me the login and I will solve the probs and I can even do other things to it I am a gentle hacker
Re: Facebook Payment Problem by KingOfThePay(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Silly2019:
Can u take this risk and give me the login and I will solve the probs and I can even do other things to it I am a gentle hacker

Really? You sure don't wish him well.

At Op Incase you don't know FB has been very strict these days or should we say in the Past 6 months and one little hitch your account will be restricted. And the major thing that cuases The ban are activities from your payment account....

All those Naira cards are no longer accepted for payments on ad accounts that run on dollar currency(Automatic payments). The card has to be dollar denominated

Go and get a dollar card from your bank. Gtb bank preferably Or get a US Virtual Card(Not just any type because FB rejects some). That will work just fine.. I can help you get one from my source it will cost you $35, comes with a $10 balance.

Or if the account is a virgin account. That is, if it has not been used to run ads before then change your currency to Naira and select the Manual payment method.. With this you will be able to add money to your ad account and advertise from your balance...Loads of people have switched to this option as it brings zero worries..
For me i still prefer operating in $ account because of hidden benefits...
Re: Facebook Payment Problem by mrkels(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Use a dollar card .

Opening a dollar account is easy .

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Entreprise: We Produce And Supply Pure Water Packing Bag / Olx Nigeria App Officially Merges With The Jiji App Today 1st July! / CLEARANCE SALES!!! 20kva Generator/chairs/laptops/desktops/other Office Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.