Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sighs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sighs (766 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sighs by Give400: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
... Hmmm
Re: Sighs by classicTutor(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
Give400:
I have been able to raise 300k from my work place and I don't want to keep it stucked in the bank account. I need to start a business but I lack ideas. I don't want to make wrong moves. Business tycoons in the house could you please help a brother in need? I'll be most grateful

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

What about your importation business?
Re: Sighs by Birniwa(m): 3:22am On May 27, 2019
Tell me how you were able to raise up to 300k in less than a month after being so broke to the point that you couldn't pay your school fees.

Again, when you created a thread that you didn't know the fate of your education because you couldn't pay your school fees, have you forgotten that you were saving up to 300k in bank account from your workplace?

1 Like

Re: Sighs by 10kgod(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

you people yaf mad, you just cast the OP.
Re: Sighs by theceoz(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2019
for any business plan, I can help you to get more customers pm here
Re: Sighs by Ezonman(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2019
Please invest it on diamond hubplus and thank me later. For details. 08153207303
Re: Sighs by Give400: 6:59pm On May 27, 2019
classicTutor:

What about your importation business?
How many business have Dangote?
Re: Sighs by Give400: 7:08pm On May 27, 2019
Birniwa:
Tell me how you were able to raise up to 300k in less than a month after being so broke to the point that you couldn't pay your school fees.

Again, when you created a thread that you didn't know the fate of your education because you couldn't pay your school fees, have you forgotten that you were saving up to 300k in bank account from your workplace?
I had a case where I was working. I resigned and the HR wanted to seize my funds. I had to involve a lawyer who battled the case and that's how I got my 300k. All these while I was struggling with how I would pay my fees. So many things happened in less than two weeks and I have been grateful. I have an online store where I sell products too. I did not say I was broke and couldn't pay my fees. Was expecting funds days later while school fees deadline was closing up. So if you can't read and comprehend just shut the fvck up and go die elsewhere with your hunger.

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sighs by Afeski(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
Agriculture or just put the money for bitcoin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Company Seal In Nigeria / Enjoyful Marriage / Ayin charcoal Restaurant Grade And BBQ Avilable In Tons At 900k Per Container

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.