Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Experience with Email Marketing Campaign. Is it really worth the cost? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience with Email Marketing Campaign. Is it really worth the cost? (833 Views)

Platform For Email Marketing Campaign / Your Business Can Be Successful With Email Marketing / Restaurant Marketing Secrets: How To Create A Marketing Campaign (that Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience with Email Marketing Campaign. Is it really worth the cost? by CreativeMind18: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2019
I started a new site and I registered with MAILCHIP to do my email campaign. Now my subscribers list has grown beyond 2000 and I'm being asked to upgrade before I can send mail.
I am to pay $50 (#18,000) per month for 5000 subscribers. And that's $600 (216,000) a year. This is too much for a young Blogger like me to afford.

I eventually did a research and came across PHPLIST, an email marketing platform that claim to offer 300 email message per month for unlimited subscribers for their free account. So signed up for PHPLIST free account. Now I tried to launch a campaign to about 2500 subscribers but after sending to 50 subscribers PHPLIST said I have reached my daily limit, they said my email will be sending in batches of 50s every day. That really broke my heart. I thought is was free, though I new it was too good to be true. maybe I didn't understand their pricing explanation in the first place. Please if any one understands this PHPLIST pricing and their terms very well, should please explain to me.

My major question here, Is email marketing campaign worth the cost?
If it's worth the cost, what is the cheapest Email Marketing Platform for young blogger like me?

your reply and explanation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: My Experience with Email Marketing Campaign. Is it really worth the cost? by tosbobby(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Use merge mail
It can be done easily by using Ms Excel, Ms Word and Microsoft Outlook provided you have the email address of your targeted group
You will not pay a dime and you can send unlimited messages via email
It's what am into

(1) (Reply)

Did You Notice The Nairaland Time Spent Online Bug? / Good Forum Software/script Needed. / Bloggers Drop You Expired Domain, Let Me Help You Renew (Just One Person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.