Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale (889 Views)

Foreign Used Honda Accord 08 In Ibadan @3.1million / SOLD! SOLD SOLD!!!Tokunbo Toyota Camry LE 08 In Akure,ondo State / Very Neat 2007 Hummer 3. Full Option And Pristine State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Call me for this special deal..must be sold this week.

Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Poorboy: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Price location
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Poorboy:
Price location
Its in Lagos....Price is 1.9m
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Trustme2(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Yababoy:
Are you serious? If you get N1m you better grab it instead of deceiving youself

2 Likes

Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Trustme2:
Thanks for the unsolicited advice...enjoy your day already.

1 Like

Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by gobuchinny: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yababoy:

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
gobuchinny:

shocked lipsrsealed
Hit me up if you're interested. I'll be able to work something out.
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by babatee1985(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yababoy:
This your fantasy price will chase serious buyers away from you. Even mussle (08) that has second hand value than this ur accord can be bought for #1.3m. If you see #1m, no think am at all coz I even have a friend that wants to sell his own for 1m but he never see buyer since 2 months ago. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Trustme2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
babatee1985:
This your fantasy price will chase serious buyers away from you. Even mussle (08) that has second hand value than this ur accord can be bought for #1.3m. If you see #1m, no think am at all coz I even have a friend that wants to sell his own for 1m but he never see buyer since 2 months ago. A word is enough for the wise!
Leave the guy. Sometimes if some of us speak, e go be like say na bad belle. Them go say we want spoil market. But we've been around here for sometime. Before you mentions price on a vehicle, you'll find out how much Tokunbo is, the cleanliness of the car you want to sell, the current market value of the Nigerian used and how long you've used it. These are some of the indices you'll use in determining car prices but they wouldn't hear
https://www.nairaland.com/5013587/honda-evil-spirit-2008-1.2#75577498 Check this out @ 1.2m
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Ceeholdings: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trustme2:

Oga is it ur market? If u he put it 1m now. You people will say engine or gearbox has problem. Car is sold according to condition of the car not what others are sellling. It’s only car dealers that will price this car 1m and then put it in their car stand for 1.5-1.8 depending on the condition. Let’s be frank, if that’s the true mileage of this car and the odometer is not doctored and and the car is in 90% good shape. Then the car is more than 1M.

5 Likes

Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Trustme2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ceeholdings:

Oga is it ur market? If u he put it 1m now. You people will say engine or gearbox has problem. Car is sold according to condition of the car not what others are sellling. It’s only car dealers that will price this car 1m and then put it in their car stand for 1.5-1.8 depending on the condition. Let’s be frank, if that’s the true mileage of this car and the odometer is not doctored and and the car is in 90% good shape. Then the car is more than 1M.
Bros no vex.@ Op, I rest my case. Happy sales
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trustme2:

Leave the guy. Sometimes if some of us speak, e go be like say na bad belle. Them go say we want spoil market. But we've been around here for sometime. Before you mentions price on a vehicle, you'll find out how much Tokunbo is, the cleanliness of the car you want to sell, the current market value of the Nigerian used and how long you've used it. These are some of the indices you'll use in determining car prices but they wouldn't hear
https://www.nairaland.com/5013587/honda-evil-spirit-2008-1.2#75577498 Check this out @ 1.2m
Mr Knowitall, I have appreciated you already. Thanks once again for the epistle. You highlighted some good questions though, but you haven't waited for the answers before making your conclusion. It definitely shows your motive. I am not obliged to respond to you but I have dignified you enough with this little response.
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
babatee1985:
Can you guys not mind your businesses please? You haven't even seen the state of the car compared to your friend's. On several levels, you just can't make the comparison. I was deliberate in using the adjective 'Pristine', given the state of the car. Again I wouldn't indulge you further, I'm happy to relate with real buyers who know and appreciate value.
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by Yababoy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ceeholdings:

Thanks for your fair response. Truth is the car is in excellent condition..I can personally vouch for that. It belongs to a lady friend who works with a Financial Institution at Surulere and lives at Yaba. She has hardly used it as her family isn't based in Nigeria so her movement around town is limited. She is selling because she just got promoted and was just given a brand new official car. Viewing can be arranged for serious buyers.
Re: Super Honda Accord 08 In Pristine State For Sale by andy244: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Make una forget about this long grammar. Guy talk better price make people no run away. With this your price people like myself who is much interested don't even know where to start. If you are selling 1.2m watssapp me 08039364245 for payment tomorrow. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Niger Used Mercedes E 350 With 56000 Mile 2011 Model / 2006 Avensis For Sale @ #1mk / Very Neat Chrysler Pacifica 570k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.