Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours (22704 Views)

Atiku Arrives Zamfara For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / INEC Blocks APC From Fielding Candidates In Zamfara For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by kahal29: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Next level
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by sageer1706(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Baba kulu temper coz ur 2nd term is sure
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by EdidemOluomo: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
landmark86:
APC is not only winning the 2019 election, APC will spend more than 16yrs in ruling mark my words.
The party is doing great to the nation. OnYely a foool will not appreciate

Yes a big fool like you wont see well..
Shut up
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by 1972xy: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this
you work hard !
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by cactus1549: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
I want to see who buhari will endorse today as gubernatorial candidates since inec says there is no APC candidate on the ballot kiss undecided angry grin
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by idowuswap: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
IFEZINANCI EMEKA KILLED HIS MOTHER WITH CUTLASS.....HMMMMMMMM IPID IPAD
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Mintum: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zamfara should be closer to Daura than ABJ, let him just go home from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by idowuswap: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
idowuswap:
IFEZINANCI EMEKA KILLED HIS MOTHER WITH CUTLASS.....HMMMMMMMM IPID IPAD
ipig are so brave......they can kill anything
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

You didn't remind us Kwankwaso lost out as Gov in 2003 to a relatively unknown Mallam Shekarau of ANPP . You didnt remind us Kwankwaso on the second occasion was beaten by Mallam Shekarau in 2007 Governorship election same in Kano. Most of you just comment . If Kwankwaso according to you was loved in the North. he would not have come a distance of 4th in the PDP primary Presidential election.

Can't you just comprehend simple English before u start blowing ur grammar

In simple pidgin
:As Dem plenty ppl like Kwankwaso including Buhari and Shekarau for the North how i fit take do am make me self get Boku followers like Dem.

Dig ur head into this ad simply advise. If u can't simply advice keep going abeg
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Afamed: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mintum:
Zamfara should be closer to Daura than ABJ, let him just go home from there
Will you not deactivate this your moniker before next sunday?

Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
1972xy:
you work hard !

Thank you
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by senatordave1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari will clear zamfara.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by eyeview: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Did Oshiomole come too to zamfara? I ask because the ever threatening Gov Yari threatened that if Oshiomole mama born him well, he should step foot in zamfara. I want to know if they are empty threats
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Wobosikee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
6 days to go....

4+4 is a goal
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by madridguy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
How is your boss?

SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin

Sai Baba

Sai Atiku
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by artofseduction: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
landmark86:
APC is not only winning the 2019 election, APC will spend more than 16yrs in ruling mark my words.
The party is doing great to the nation. Only a foool will not appreciate

BUHARI is d Air nd breath of APC.

Ever wondered why they are pushing an old dead carcass of a human being to run?

Cos dey need d votes of d gullible northern almajiris to win.

But guess what?

PDP is butting them to their game.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
How is your boss?

All good bro
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Tareq1105: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this

Remember Kwankwasiya Movement was defeated twice in 2003 and 2007 by Shakarau.

I want to bet you that Shakarau will beat him again in the Senatorial.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Tareq1105: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mmlanrehh:

Politics aside, how can I be as popular or loved my Kwankwaso or Shekarau or Buhari I think this is what u want to see. Only asked for opinion in how this guys are doing it can't u comprehend english

Ok.

Be close to them and solve their problems especially financial needs.

Over time, they will love you.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by tomtos88(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Every time, Buhari holds person before he can walk
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by MD4PeaceIcon: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sure games pay after win, msg on WhatsApp 07066236940
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Tareq1105: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Building of at least one functioning airport in each of the 36 states – FAILED
The APC government has not built a single new airport in any part of the country.

How many times did you travel by Air to anywhere in Nigeria last year?

As we speak today, how many Airport in Nigeria are functioning well / economically viable?

You don't just build an Airport, the patronage must be readily available.

Some Airports, the patronage is only one Airline and it comes once a week.

How do you pay workers?

How do you improve the facilities there?
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by whiteeyes: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
onez:
The failure himself.
In the first pic the man looks lost like say e no sabi where e dey sef!
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by 77up(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
onez:
The failure himself
Your cry continue till 2023.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours by Glink2018(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kennitrust:
What always baffled me every day is...

Seeing people with better brain than Buhari supporting him to lead them.

I know all could be in their personal interests.

Are you in pain?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack. And if there is nobody to quickly assist to the hospital , this incident may lead to your untimely death.

The gods has spoken..
The only panacea to this incident is to decamp to the side of next level....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu / Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.