Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Planning To End It All With Your Own Hands? See This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Planning To End It All With Your Own Hands? See This! (258 Views)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning To End It All With Your Own Hands? See This! by amyblessed(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
A young man almost committed suicide in my compound the other day if not for God's intervention. That brought me to this topic.
I have not ceased to wonder what goes on in the minds of people that see suicide as the best solution to their problems. Do they think that committing suicide will end their problems or give them rest from the problems of this life? What a delusion and a lie of the devil!
The ironic thing about suicide is that while trying to escape from the TEMPORAL problems of this world, the person is entering into an ETERNAL problem. A suffering that has no end compared to the suffering or problems of this world that you are sure to still come out of it one day, because every problem has an expiry date.
Anyone that takes his or her life is straightly going to hell, there are no two ways about that. And it doesn't matter whether you believe in the existence of hell or not. Your refusal to believe that there's hell does not change the fact of its existence. You will only find out to your dismay when you leave this world that you are doomed to suffer for eternity in hell.
What is that problem that makes you think that taking your life is the best way out of it? There's no problem in this universe that God cannot deliver anyone from, no matter how big you think it is. A God that created an express road in the red sea and made a way of escape for His children, is there any problem he cannot create a way of escape from? A God that did not allow the 3 Hebrew youths to be burnt by fire when they were thrown into the fire, is there any circumstance He cannot deliver anyone from? And so many other examples.
The only duty you have is to surrender your life totally to Him, and TRUST Him completely with all your heart. Follow Him and serve Him with all your heart. Don't look for a solution to your problem elsewhere apart from Him. Believe me, He will surely come to your rescue and help you out of that problem you think you cannot come out from.
Dear brother or sister, suicide is not, and can never be a solution to your problem, rather it's an express road to eternal suffering in hell. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Satan / Hatred : A Symptom Of Irresponsibility / Prayer Points On Today's Heavens:(monday, February 25, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.