Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi (15482 Views)

All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by StupidInyamiri: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
I sleep with a knife under my pillow just in case someone breaks in my house with cake.
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Sermwell(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Inec chairman.

Likes and shares are not used at the ballots
you see how dumb you are?? is it the INEC chairman that will determine who will win or loose the election.
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by JOYDEJOY: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
If Buhari won this election, we will just be waiting for another 3 years sick leave in UK...
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sermwell:

you see how dumb you are?? is it the INEC chairman that will determine who will win or loose the election.

Who is the collation officer now Mr dumbo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Elin: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
And deep down ur heart, U wish the pot belly Dwarf is ur Dad cheesy God Punish Poverty! Poverty die die die grin grin

AllenSpencer:

Definitely! Buhari is an handsome man and a blind man need not be told

Atiku is just a pot bellied dwarf.
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Elin: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mr Fura!
The Collation Officer doesn't determine who wins, he only announce the original will of the electorates undecided

Except: as the Only thing ur brain believes in is rigging, the collation Officer can go ahead and be the determinant. grin grin grin Thank average northern brain can not stay in second without reasoning on hw to defraud Sombori!

Tetehjewels:

Who is the collation officer now Mr dumbo?
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by AllenSpencer: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Elin:

And deep down ur heart, U wish the pot belly Dwarf is ur Dad cheesy God Punish Poverty! Poverty die die die grin grin

Hey ya! Sorry! Piglet of a wretched pig.

Can imagine how you aspire to have been birthed by another animal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by idonhammer: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gathering of terrorists.

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Barcarysam: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Slow and steady wins the race.....
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by yrex01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
idonhammer:
Gathering of terrorists.
and u need their to win buhari. U must b a bastard.
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by abduljabbar4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Buhari will loose the election.
Like if you think BUHARI is sure to loose
He will loose but he will not lose
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Glink2018(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
espeeroke:
Where is his interpreter to let him know Zamfara has no candidates for election before Baba will raise the hand of anther Photographer.

Zamfara is fully Atikulated.

Baba is just doing his normal malinger.

Do you mean Atiku-obituary?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Elin:

Mr Fura!
The Collation Officer doesn't determine who wins, he only announce the original will of the electorates undecided

Except: as the Only thing ur brain believes in is rigging, the collation Officer can go ahead and be the determinant. grin grin grin Thank average northern brain can not stay in second without reasoning on hw to defraud Sombori!

Mumu I am an akwa ibomite and thank you for confirming what I said and which in this case shows you to be stupid for going against my initially comment.

If the collation officer counts the will of the people is it via nairaland likes and shares or via the ballot papers? Otondo
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by tankomagajin: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
PMB u hv my PVC already
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by Tareq1105: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
yuvisan:
HEARTY WELCOME TO MR. PRESIDENT PMB TO ZAMFARA.

MAY GOD IN CHRIST JESUS HAVE MERCY ON YOU , PARDON ALL YOUR FAILINGS

AND GIVE YOU RESOUNDING VICTORY OVER ALL YOUR ENEMIES,

THROUGH JESUS CHRIST ,WE PRAY. AMEN.

Amen
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by snowball11(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
ryloy:

I was close to him in Lagos yesterday...look younger and very agile to me

The emboldened should pass for an achievement, I guess? grin
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by dante0147: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
seegi:
h
Where exactly in illorin... I just sent you a message
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by brexit: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
NO MAN HAS THE POWER TO DO THAT,YOU ARE BIAS ALREADY,PLS DO NOT QUOTE THE BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT
kingsleyvictor:
see this mumu....the man that has intention to islamize Nigeria..so u still use the name of Jesus to pray for him..

my people perish becos they lack knowledge.....

Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by idonhammer: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=yrex01 post=75592399)indeed,you are son of a homeless terrorist father from a useless tribe. Tonda faya your dumb head there
.. hegoat. [/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by overlord77: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
zoba88:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with Council of Traditional Rulers at the government House, Gusau ahead of his Campaign Rally in Zamfara.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/buhari-meets-council-of-traditional.html

If he likes, let him meet amadioha, sango or the rest of the ancestors. OYO for him, he's going home
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by espeeroke: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Do you mean Atiku-obituary?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.

Just brace up for the Atikulating big bang
Re: Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi by seegi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
dante0147:
Where exactly in illorin... I just sent you a message
Reply inbox sir. or you can drop ur WhatsApp number am gonna msg u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings / Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.