Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section (742 Views)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by ProfWhite1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
There have been high demand from this politics section members for a research on what goes here. In last 72 hours, I did a research on all the posts on this politics section. We all know how useful a research can be, and based on my research and team, here are my results on IBB and the IGBOs.

54% of all the post made in nairaland in last 24 hours were about the Igbo( 6 out of every 10 posts)
37% of all posts in the last 24 hours were in reply to IBB's related threads (4 out of every 10 posts)
88% of all Igbo related posts are against the Igbo(presidency, tribe and people), therefore 9 out of every 10 posts.
43% of all IBB's related posts supports IBB 2011

Jonathan's research results and analysis will be updated later.

I hope this helps.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Solomon227(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2010
I almost believe your reserach until I saw d last 1. You goofed Professor, if there is any cup we like drinking our tombo from on Nairaland its IBB skull. I can count d Devils advocates only on my right finger.Big B(his boy friend of ages), Ferado (the only man that goes on daily menstrution), Cre8tivity (wil go down on any man dat will celebrate corruption), Depilot (im sure this =Big1/ Cre8tivity /Ferado=vanity). Go back to drawing board the [b]un[/b]erudite 1
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by lannre(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
need a research on Nigeria development too
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by chyz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2010
lannre:

need a research on Nigeria development too

Nigeria development is an oxymoron
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by AndreUweh(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
Prof.White:

There have been high demand from this politics section members for a research on what goes here. In last 72 hours, I did a research on all the posts on this politics section. We all know how useful a research can be, and based on my research and team, here are my results on IBB and the IGBOs.

54% of all the post made in nairaland in last 24 hours were about the Igbo( 6 out of every 10 posts)
37% of all posts in the last 24 hours were in reply to IBB's related threads (4 out of every 10 posts)
88% of all Igbo related posts are against the Igbo(presidency, tribe and people), therefore 9 out of every 10 posts.
43% of all IBB's related posts supports IBB 2011

Jonathan's research results and analysis will be updated later.

I hope this helps.

Prof White or whatever silly name you call your self. Why must Ndigbo be the casestudy of your useless research?. It seems every slowpoke that joins Nairaland will come up with one Igbo this or that. What sort of medications do you take?.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by ikeyman00(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^

but u are sayin the same thing naw

their envy towards the igbos is incredible

average naija hate to even dream to picture an igbo president nevertheless that the yorubos and malams has sold nigeria to the devil

pro white
  u are right
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by smile11s(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2010
wow, Prof White, more than 43% do support IBB
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by HighChief4(m): 2:02am On Aug 23, 2010
You are very wrong with the last one, nobody supports IBB except those their thieving fathers benefited from his corrupt regime.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by houvest: 2:22am On Aug 23, 2010
I do not really understand what your research wants to achieve and who are those making the high demands? If you tell us your objective then we can identify or not with it. That will be better than just quoting figures without any substantiation.Besides you claimed it was a72 hour research but contradicted yourself by posting 24 hour results and only on 2 topics which you now suddenly  claimed, from your result, were the major postings on NL politics section on your historic research day/days. Wonderful!!! To me, with all due respect, it is a propaganda tool for whatever is on your mind and to be candid with you a research on a 24 hour activity on a nigerian forum even if it is accurate will mean nothing. Unless of course it was on 11/9/2001 or on a similiar day. Pray, what earth-shaking event took place on the day of your research or the day before or on such a day in history? Coming to NL and claiming an imaginary  research finding over A 24-hour period is now the new propaganda or tribalism tool? Please I appeal to you and others throw away these things that divide us. As someone else pointed out why not do a research on National development? Let us all be humble whether our tribes are the greatest achievers or not, what do you have that you did not receive from God. And if you received it, why do you boast as if it was by your power? Tomorrow you are going to lose those things because pride goes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. Let NLers imbibe a little humility. They will not be quick to deride other tribes and promote only theirs rather they will see the achievements of their tribes as Gods gift at that particular time in history and in the same way, He will bless others in their time, With such humility many of the supremacy and hate threads and posts will reduce drastically.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by ProfWhite1(m): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2010
houvest:

I do not really understand what your research wants to achieve and who are those making the high demands? If you tell us your objective then we can identify or not with it. That will be better than just quoting figures without any substantiation.Besides you claimed it was a72 hour research but contradicted yourself by posting 24 hour results and only on 2 topics which you now suddenly  claimed, from your result, were the major postings on NL politics section on your historic research day/days. Wonderful!!! To me, with all due respect, it is a propaganda tool for whatever is on your mind and to be candid with you a research on a 24 hour activity on a nigerian forum even if it is accurate will mean nothing. Unless of course it was on 11/9/2001 or on a similiar day. Pray, what earth-shaking event took place on the day of your research or the day before or on such a day in history? Coming to NL and claiming an imaginary  research finding over A 24-hour period is now the new propaganda or tribalism tool? Please I appeal to you and others throw away these things that divide us. As someone else pointed out why not do a research on National development? Let us all be humble whether our tribes are the greatest achievers or not, what do you have that you did not receive from God. And if you received it, why do you boast as if it was by your power? Tomorrow you are going to lose those things because pride goes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. Let NLers imbibe a little humility. They will not be quick to deride other tribes and promote only theirs rather they will see the achievements of their tribes as Gods gift at that particular time in history and in the same way, He will bless others in their time, With such humility many of the supremacy and hate threads and posts will reduce drastically.

It was a 72 hours research and the last 24 hours was based on IBB and the Igbo.
Well, it was a high demand from the stakeholders, and all things being equal, the research is not tribal biased.

I will post update on Jonathan soon.
May God bless Nigeria and Her people!
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by babapupa: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2010
igbo people and their play victim and silly tribalism syndrom sha. Una no dey taya ni? Def. the most shallow and insecure group of people under the sun. And who is starting the usless igbo threads? no be igbo people themselves?
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Ofemmanu: 3:32am On Aug 23, 2010
babapupa:

igbo people and their play victim and silly tribalism syndrom sha. Una no dey taya ni? Def. the most shallow and insecure group of people under the sun. And who is starting the usless igbo threads? no be igbo people themselves?

And who cares about what the rantings of a senile LASTMA agbero . . . sad
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by houvest: 4:05am On Aug 23, 2010
Prof.White:

It was a 72 hours research and the last 24 hours was based on IBB and the Igbo.
Well, it was a high demand from the stakeholders, and all things being equal, the research is not tribal biased.

I will post update on Jonathan soon.
May God bless Nigeria and Her people!
Who are these stakeholders please? Are they unknown soldiers?Did they ask you to start your results backwards ie from the last 24 hours and not from the first. Oh my God. Nairalanders are not daft please.Why did they not ask for a research on Natrional development, Solutions to the power sector of Nigeria? How Nigeria should be In 50 years time? Making Nigeria diversify her economy? Are they not more productive than the research you claim you are doing and your very first post on NL is an issue that will divide rather than unite. Those of us who have been fighting tribalism on NL would rather  prefer you use your  normal user name than this propagandist cover so we know whom we are dealing with or just to shush. I was only reasoning with you because I thought you were new in NL but I am beginning to think that it is just an old wine in a new wineskin and so will rest my case.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by supereagle(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2010
It is only people who are not controlled by their conscience and who forget the past that want to repeat foolish mistake again that will support IBB. Prof, IBB must have paid you to campaign for him on this platform.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by slap1(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2010
Why am I getting this feeling that IBB is behind the hacking of Nigeriavillagesquare and has come to do a feasibility study on NL before. . .
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Sharonf(f): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2010
Prof.White:

I hope this helps.

Helps What? LOL!
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by babapupa: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yoruba:

And who cares about what the rantings of a senile LASTMA agbero . . . sad

Oponu!! of course you care? didn't you show your mongila face and quote me? Brainless olodo.

Y'all need to gt a life.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by seanet02: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
@poster,
I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY?
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by komando: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
A day is not complete in Nairaland unless Senet insults someone. Suprised he did'nt use the ' did you buy your waec cliche' this time.LOL.
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by seanet02: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
komando:

A day is not complete in Nairaland unless Senet insults someone. Suprised he did'nt use the ' did you buy your waec cliche' this time.LOL.
komando:

see what we are talking about!!! look at this one, so their is any evidence to prove what the poster said except to
TURN IBB INTO AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE THAT DISPENSES CASH ON DEMAND

FOR POLITICAL JOBBERS LIKE YOU
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
I don't get it though.
Why are people on threadstarters neck.

Going by his research and comments, he did not at anytime say anything in support or attack of anyone or tribe.

According to him, it is purely research. Having said that, the attack and vitriol on threadstarter is unfounded.

I for one have seen an increase in the support of IBB in the last week or there about. There are posts and threads to butress this.
There are equally posts and threads against IBB's candidature.

It is unclear if the users behind the sobriquet's are same people.

According to theadstarter, he'll produce the his findings on Jonathan in the interest of fairness. . . . I believe.

That, to me does not come across as someone who has an ulterior motive. . . . . .or maybe he does but i just can't see it
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by ProfWhite1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
I will update on Jonathan and other topics today,

Thanks
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nonsense,I guess this is all about ibo/hausa little romance going on these days.no be only research,olodo
Re: The Result Of My Research On Nairaland's Politics Section by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Prof

this ur research is dodgy.

(1) (Reply)

Rev King Threatens Officials / Sahara Repts Accuses Goodluck Of Plagiarism But Deceives Readers With Fake Pict. / I Am Not Satisfied With The Top 10 Tribalist Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.