Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. (4276 Views)

#EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / 2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin When four years of lies and propaganda can no longer serve you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by ezegold4we: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Only fools and those with cow brain will vote Buhari again,

I repeat, this presidential election is between 200million Nigerians with great vision Versus Buhari and his useless relatives and cabals,

The only way to be a patriotic Nigerian is to vote against Buhari come this Saturday, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
fykes:

grin ;Dwhere did u get that picture from...
You must be crazy
Is that you in person?
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
I watched it live on channels. People were even leaving in droves when Tinubu was speaking and the camera men refused to show the stands again but the main bowl of the stadium. Even at that, the crowd was scanty that you can see people leaving.
How do I get some clips of the video?
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by fergie001: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
sunsewa16:
Organizers approached different individuals at bus stops like mile 2 ,cele ,and others to enter their bus and be paid 2k to attend the event for at least 10minutes,then they can live after, that is one of the curse
Guy,flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.....

There was one at Mile2,flyover..free bus....

1 Like

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by DigitalBot: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos people don't have time to waste on nonsense, time is important in Lagos, APC should have known.

2 Likes

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by SouthEastFacts: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

How do I get some clips of the video?
I watched it live.
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Ojoji(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Let this serves as a lesson to all, this is the same Buhari that swept everywhere even our brothers from east knew very well GEJ can't climb the mountain has now become a leprosy that people run for. If Tinubu thinks they can rig this election I dare to say June 12 will be a child play. From the comments I read from the beginning of this thread,I discovered that this election is between Nigerians and APC not PDP or Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by chozzy: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Massive unemployment everywhere and closing down of small scale businesses as a result of the bad, poor and negative economic policies of the Buhari Led administration: just recently the National Bureau of statistics released a damming report of Nigeria having over 21 million unemployed individuals in the last 3 years as a result of negative economic policies that saw thousands of businesses closing down and even small business were not left out as many could not restock their supply as a result of the sharp increase in foreign exchange in the first two years of Buhari's current administration. Therefore we cannot re elect Buhari since he has shown that he can not solve the problem of unemployment but he can only worsen it, hence we must not reinforce failure to produce more failuresthe cabal and hawks in his government wants him to stick on because it would give them the cover to continue ruling by proxy, as well as plunder the country in the name of 'Buhari'.
Nigerians, for the love of country, allow president Buhari to go home and rest. He has done his bit, but it is clear that he cannot continue to run the affairs of
the country...

1 Like

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Afamed: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
ChangetheChange:

No time brother

Surulere guys are wise.
we are not zombies, we will collect all the money APC is throwing at us , on election day we will vote Atiku---Quote me
Keep quiet with your lies and deceit. Surulere, that is the second home of Apc in Lagos.
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Afamed: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Firefire:

You are among the sensible Nigerians. Well done.
Mugu, using alternative Moniker to comment and console himself.
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by banio: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku is a go

Goal
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Afamed: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
ChangetheChange:

No time brother

Surulere guys are wise.
we are not zombies, we will collect all the money APC is throwing at us , on election day we will vote Atiku---Quote me
Liars with bad memory, the same Surulere that has produced Apc as Gov/ Fashola, the same Surulere that has their state House of Representative as APC/ Desmond/ the same Surulere that has their National of Representative from Surulere/ Gbajabiamila. You could have come with another propaganda little PDP e warrior. Your lies don't count for people who know Lagos well
Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Afamed: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
banio:
Atiku is a go
Goal
Hope most of you will not relegate una moniker after Feb 16?

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by MrRichmond: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
See one zombie up there desperately commenting like 10 times all in a bid to defend his master!

The scales have fallen, Nigerians are wiser!

From the North, to the South, to the East, to the West... It is becoming clearer every day.

This is a battle for a better Nigeria vs mediocrity and incompetence.

Regardless of how you want to frame it, there is no doubt that Buhari and his cabal are going back to daura on Saturday.

If you don't like it go and drink bleach!

1 Like

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Mugu, using alternative Moniker to comment and console himself.

1 Like

Re: This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally. by lucas12: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Liars with bad memory, the same Surulere that has produced Apc as Gov/ Fashola, the same Surulere that has their state House of Representative as APC/ Desmond/ the same Surulere that has their National of Representative from Surulere/ Gbajabiamila. You could have come with another propaganda little PDP e warrior. Your lies don't count for people who know Lagos well
Let me refresh ur memory in 2015 pdp won the house of assembly and house of representatives seats in surulere constituency 2 and also won d governorship election. Google is ur friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

m / Lagos State. Largest Rice Mill In Africa To Be Ready By End Of The Year. PICS. / RUMORS: Nnamdi Kanu Pronounced Dead??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.