Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband (19300 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by reportminds: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
The top gospel singer, who is holding another edition of her annual concert, Praise the Almighty, today, said she didn’t always wait for her husband, Soji, to apologise first whenever they had issues. She stated, “Whenever there are issues, it is either I apologise first or my husband does. I apologise more than him because I don’t want little things to become huge. But if he realises that he needs to apologise first, he doesn’t hesitate to do that. We don’t even sleep without settling our differences, and I am being honest about this. God called me to work for Him and He has made me to have a good home also. I cannot do anything by myself alone.”

She also stated she still cooked for her husband. “I work with my husband; so, it makes things easier for me. We are always together. When we need to be at home, I cook and he enjoys my cooking. No doubt, I am a very busy person and he is too,” she said.

The Yes and Amen singer added that winning more souls for God and establishing a music school are things that are high on her priority list. “I really want to have a music school where I can impart unto younger ones the gift God gave me. I know things will get better for the gospel music industry as God is not done with us,” she said.

Admitting that singing in her local dialect had put some limitations on her music, Alabi said it was God’s gift to her and she could do nothing about it. She stated, “I want to gain more grounds for God. I have been trying to adjust because some people don’t understand Yoruba. Also, you know my Yoruba language is deep. But I cannot stop singing in my dialect because that is the gift God gave me. Most of my songs are subtitled for others to understand.”

Ministers expected at Alabi’s concert include Mike Abdul, Bukola Bekes, Erujeje and Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, among others.

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/02/i-am-always-first-to-apologize-to-my.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like for this Lady/Woman, Share otherwise

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Oyetboy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
One thing the slay queens of these days will never understand, even if they're wrong, they expect you to be the one apologizing for their own wrong doings undecided i tire for naija babes

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Really??

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Whoever is wrong should be the one to apologize, that's humility... If a man is wrong, apologize, if the woman is wrong, accept ur fault and apologize. Anything short of this would cause a gross imbalance in any marriage.

Abi if the man cheats on her, she would kneel down and beg? If I hear...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Justfunkira(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by itiswellandwell: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice one. A true Christian home doesn't mind who apologizes first. All that matter most is peace. This hinder the devil from coming in to destabilize things over a little issue. That a partner is always quick to apologize doesn't mean he or she is a fool, the other party understands this and never take such privilege or person for granted, that's why apology is granted once it comes and they both go to bed after the misunderstanding must have been settled.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Maxmavis(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
You try Sha. Teach these evil girls of these days the right way to live

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Neme2: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by chinchum(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
the heading and the content says different things

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Isoduwa(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mamam Abeg help me tell those Edo girls them nor dey hear word

Eg Aigbe and co

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by YorubaAssasin: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dis ashana fool wey dey use gospel music dey pretend. Olofo! angry

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even when he is always at fault?

Lady U have low self esteem.

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Naso. Lost respect for this woman after her spiritual father/pastor and sponsor died and his body seized by ogboni

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by amazon14: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oyetboy:
One thing the slay queens of these days will never understand, even if they're wrong, they expect you to be the one apologizing for their own wrong doings undecided i tire for naija babes

So if she catches her husband cheating on her, she will apologize to him?.

She is a liar

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by mark2sunny(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
No. 1 secret of a successful marriage

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by StarUp: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Issorite...

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Nice one. A true Christian home doesn't mind who apologizes first. All that matter most is peace. This hinder the devil from coming in to destabilize things over a little issue. That a partner is always quick to apologize doesn't mean he or she is a fool, the other party understands this and never take such privilege or person for granted, that's why apology is granted once it comes and they both go to bed after the misunderstanding must have been settled.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by martineverest(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
nice reverse psychology ..... this makes the man remorseful
Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
If couldn't find anything to do with this land I've secured, then I'll sell it off by 23:59 grin
Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by akdjr(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
I am not in support of men always wanting their wife to apologize to them even if they are wrong. But I just want you to understand one thing about the English language according to Fela explanation "accept the language but don't accept the ideology behind the language" a lady can dress indecently and justify it that is a "free world". Any woman who apologize to the husband even when she's right do so in the name of the husband and not in her own name. Only a wise man will feel remorseful after that.( quote author=sassysure post=75605288]Even when he is always at fault?

Lady U have low self esteem.[/quote]
Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by lonelydora: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
That is what a good woman should do.

Women should be submissive to their husbands.

Ephesians 5:22 - 33

Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by Onyi22(f): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afonjas self
Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by koyeni(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019

Check my siggy
Re: Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband by SaturnNick(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
reportminds:

Ministers expected at Alabi’s concert include Mike Abdul, Bukola Bekes, Erujeje and Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, among others.

I so love her voice... What does the name Erujeje means pls?

BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best / Julius Agwu, His Wife, Daughter And Son Step Out In Style / 'I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28' - 9ice