Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What To Do To Make Me A Professional Teacher... Advice, Pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Do To Make Me A Professional Teacher... Advice, Pls. (384 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / The Professional Teacher Incubation Program(ptit) / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Me A Professional Teacher... Advice, Pls. by DutchNegro(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
I am a graduate with a B.Sc.Ed degree but I want to be more professional beyond my graduate degree. If there are certificate courses to nbe taken or training pls advice here... thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Me A Professional Teacher... Advice, Pls. by psucc(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
First you get to register with the Teachers' Registration Council. That qualifies you to teach(though Nigeria is sad reality)

2. Continue to update yourself in your field. This is the greatest undoing of many teachers. They are outdated, I mean. Most are relaxed as lawyer as lawyers in government employ
Re: What To Do To Make Me A Professional Teacher... Advice, Pls. by DutchNegro(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Thank you very much sir/ma
psucc:
First you get to register with the Teachers' Registration Council. That qualifies you to teach(though Nigeria is sad reality)

2. Continue to update yourself in your field. This is the greatest undoing of many teachers. They are outdated, I mean. Most are relaxed as lawyer as lawyers in government employ

(1) (Reply)

Job For A TV Presenter At 234 Naija 2019 | Interested Applicant Should Apply Now / Jobs At Critical Rescue International (CRI) / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.