Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? (4382 Views)

Is Peter Obi Next Cash Mall In Abuja Catching Fire Karma After Pandora Expose? / Is Peter Obi Inconsequential In Anambra Politics? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What a stupid analysis. You may be speaking for yourself for all i care.
As far a Obi is on the ticket ,then this doesn't make sense.

Obi being on the ticket has already cost Atiku votes because we all know it's a lazy shortcut to ibo Presidency. Argue with your phone.

Kar muke kalon ku.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Especially in Northern Nigeria? The ticket is Atiku Obi but the posters only show Atiku & from the pictures & footages, he's kept far away from view...

Everything we've seen in this election is pointing towards downplaying Peter Obi's involvement to the northern part of the country.

The sentiment about Peter Obi's bigotry the cause?

obi was in kano on the 4th of Jan.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/4940582/more-pictures-peter-obi-kano&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjkrce_qbHgAhUKJ1AKHeyGC0sQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw27lzYThtrA5tM4Csb6PPdL

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Obi being on the ticket has already cost Atiku votes because we all know it's a lazy shortcut to ibo Presidency. Argue with your phone.

Kar muke kalon ku.

Speak for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4940582/more-pictures-peter-obi-kano#74454481

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by CrtlAltDel: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
After Feb 16, a particular tribe will realize how insignificant and myopic they are in Nigeria politics

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
CrtlAltDel:
After Feb 16, a particular tribe will realize how insignificant and myopic they are in Nigeria politics
Yea,a particular tribe in the SW i believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by dguyindcorner(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
The creator of this thread

Fake video of people shouting ole at President Buhari yesterday is from who? Fake video of attacks on Obi's convoy is from who?

When you're talking of spreading fake news, atikulooters are first class candidates.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by QuotaSystem: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Speak for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4940582/more-pictures-peter-obi-kano#74454481

With the way you've been condemning Ohammadike since he exposed Atikus Cameroonian roots, I pity your poor soul when you have nothing to hold on after Atiku is defeated next week grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by CrtlAltDel: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yea,a particular tribe in the SW i believe.
A particular tribe with all their eggs in one basket

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even Atiku himself should be hiding himself after all the insultive statements he made against the North, saying we live in mud houses and so on.Atiku will perform better than gej, but based on my observation i dont see him going above 30% in the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by naijapips02: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Especially in Northern Nigeria? The ticket is Atiku Obi but the posters only show Atiku & from the pictures & footages, he's kept far away from view...

Everything we've seen in this election is pointing towards downplaying Peter Obi's involvement to the northern part of the country.

I searched and searched, I've never seen Osibande's picture in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by Ndonu101: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
where is the wife of your President?

why is she not campaigning this time?

where is Aisha Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
CrtlAltDel:

A particular tribe with all their eggs in one basket
Nobody puts all their eggs in one basket. You have your candidate and i have mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by buhariguy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It won't stop Atiku from winning anyway.
Why are the yorubas speaking on behalf of the north if i may ask.
Some people just like spreading evil and hate and causing evil label and tags on their neighbors.
But evil will return to the head of the sender.
Bigot whatever you mean by that is a tag you should wear.
so the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist are not insulting north again,
Wonder shall never end .
I hope you will not resume the insult again on febuhari 20th.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
QuotaSystem:

With the way you've been condemning Ohammadike since he exposed Atikus Cameroonian roots, I pity your poor soul when you have nothing to hold on after Atiku is defeated next week grin.
Whatever until then. Atiku still has my vote. It wont change. Every member of my family got their pvcs for this election and we have chosen Atiku.
Funny enough this is the first time in the history of my family we are voting. Suffer dey change person mind, i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by Corrinthians(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Just as Midolian said, Obi is a swine and northerners don't fancy pork. They consider it unclean. Oblair knows this and so does his cameroonian boss. If they give him too much exposure up north, his uncleanliness would likely run off on his oga, putting paid any chance or them scrapping a meager 5% of those Buharists. cool

Any further questions??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by buhariguy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
naijapips02:

I searched and searched, I've never seen Osibande's picture in the north.
osibanjo is campaigning everywhere around the country,
He has touch 36 state and abuja as vp,
But obigot only follow kwakwas yansh in kano when thief atiku was hospitalized in dubai

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
BMC guys already jittery as seen from their coven-like congregation here!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by nwanyionitsha: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhariguy:
so the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist are not insulting north again,
Wonder shall never end .
I hope you will not resume the insult again on febuhari 20th.
Atiku is our candidate. I hope you know he is a northerner.
We have no problems with the North but we will never stop speaking against injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by IbrahimDamola: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

My dear ewedu zombie blind bat throwing weak propaganda. Peter obi previously campaigned in Kano without Atiku and the reception was massive. grin

Look very well you'll see him in the pics. That was the previously rally held in Kano.

More pains to your zombie skull my dear ewedu zombie. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by IbrahimDamola: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
donphiilopus:
Northerners detest crooks and liars. He shouldn't even bother about the Northern votes. He should be more concerned about delivering Anambra his State.

Philemon obende my dear cantankerous zombie. Obi held a rally in Kano last month,even without Atiku but pulled huge crowd. The people of Kano loves him. You can die and rot in hell if e pain your zombierudeen skull. grin

1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by IbrahimDamola: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kyase:

Cleaning his image in the north is exercise in futility...
They should continue hiding him...

Obi is a bigot

Kyaserudeen, the illiterate, have you seen this pic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by IbrahimDamola: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
This thread is for the perusal of APC zombies, midolian you don see this thread? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4940582/more-pictures-peter-obi-kano

More pains to zombie skulls. Insha Allahu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by IbrahimDamola: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Just as Midolian said, Obi is a swine and northerners don't fancy pork. They consider it unclean. Oblair knows this and so does his cameroonian boss. If they give him too much exposure up north, his uncleanliness would likely run off on his oga, putting paid any chance or them scrapping a meager 5% of those Buharists. cool

Any further questions??

My dear zombierudeens, why are you running away from your own Propaganda thread? Na wetin dey pursue una lineage? grin

Zombie cockroaches Don scarce for their own thread. E be like I release anti-zombie insecticide.

I dedicate my life to being their nemesis. Insha Allahu! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by Carlyscales: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

None sense!!

Is Osibade going with PMB to all the northern parts he's visiting

While PMb is handing over flag to presidential candidates, is Osibade not running around buying votes wit 10k trader money

He's to deliver SS n SE, so he's doing just that.
He's also need to deliver none indigenous business minded voters, he's doing just that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by prodigy22: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

you haven't been taking your pain pills angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by midolian(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Davash222:
It's too late for your propaganda, it's a week from now. Una eyes go clear.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by ZUBY77(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
modath:

Long time
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
I think Nigeria is changing.
Wow, I'm just reminiscing
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by sweetonugbu: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Modath Is Obi still invisible?.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Modath Is Obi still invisible?.

In the North

Very invisible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week: Can You Tell Which State Is This Picture Taken? Pls Comment / BREAKING: CCB In Disarray As Bola Tinubu’s Case File Disappears From Vault / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.