Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Course On Exactly How I Made #218k In My First Month On Fiverr! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Course On Exactly How I Made #218k In My First Month On Fiverr! (677 Views)

How To Make $1-3k Per Month On Fiverr (easier Than You Think) / My 15video Course On Making Money With Clickbank, Warriorplus FREE For 72hours / Lifetime Grammarly Premium Available (Useful On Fiverr, upwork, blogs,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Course On Exactly How I Made #218k In My First Month On Fiverr! by IniwavesCME(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE? (NOT A SCAM) ���

ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING BROKE? �

Have you tried previous money making business that didn't even produce anything useful even after spending time and money? �

Well your painful search is over!

Hi, I'm Inioluwa Olojede

WELCOME TO FIVERR MASTERY 3.0

Enough of the time wasting businesses that produce no results ��‍♂, Get started making thousands and hundreds of US Dollars, Yes Dollars! easily on the freelancing website FIVERR. Receive payment for doing simple and complex freelancing tasks for different clients all around the world.

WHAT EXACTLY IS FIVERR YOU MIGHT SAY?

Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010, the company is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide. As of 2012, over three million services were listed on Fiverr.com and that was way back then? Nowadays people are running to FIVERR for freelance services and all that means is there's MORE CHANCE OF MAKING MONEY!

HOW EXACTLY CAN YOU MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR? �
Think of Fiverr as a market and you're a seller. What is the job of the market?

TO SERVE AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN YOU AND THE CUSTOMER?

You as the seller will be providing a service or skill and listing it on fiverr for buyers who need your services to in turn buy from you and Fiverr being the marketplace charges you 20% of all you make for bringing you high paying customers. Making money on Autopilot that's all!

What Exactly Will I be Discussing in This Course?

1. Fiverr Explanation & Overview

2. Profile Creation Tactics For Success ��

3. GIG SUCCESS SECRETS �

4. The Exact GIG/Service to offer For Newbies: How to create and finish the job! �

5. How to Easily Rank Your Fiverr Gigs To Get More Customers FAST! ✈�

6. RECEIVING PAYMENTS INTO YOUR NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT �

7. How To Setup Fiverr Like A Business and Guarantee Success �

8. Special Tips and Tricks To Succeed on Fiverr! �

BONUS!!!
HOW TO FORMAT YOUR KINDLE EBOOK & CREATE SPACE

All this and lots more for Just #3000!

PLUS LOTS MORE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR SUCCESS!

Now you might wonder, Inioluwa why are you giving this out at such a low price? Why would you share something this valuable for just N3000. �

Simple!

It's because I want to see people succeed. I don't want to hide something that can benefit my fellow man to myself alone. I'm willing to share it with everybody. When I learnt Fiverr, it cost #40,000 ( �Yes, 40K) to ACTUALLY learn this but I realized that not everybody can afford that and I also want to do my part in reducing illegal activities and crime in our society that's why I'm basically giving away this course and it won't affect me in anyway. The more the merrier.

BUT.... ‼

You have to act fast!!! There are only a few seats available and they'll fill up soon as I am ready to help ONLY serious minded, dedicated people. So hurry up and reserve your seat for the course that'll be released on FEB 12TH! ��‍♂

HERE'S A SCREENSHOT OF MY FIRST ACCOUNT THAT I ONLY USED FOR 1 MONTH 20 DAYS AND MADE 631$ (218,00+) FROM

What's Holding you back? What do you have to loose? Nothing!

CONTACT INIOLUWA NOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE! -> https:///2348081685696

Re: Course On Exactly How I Made #218k In My First Month On Fiverr! by Wayne4uall(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bro u Re 200k richer in a month and u still won collect 3k from ppl that finds it very difficult to eat 2 times in a day, na WA o.. May god help us we black ppl
Re: Course On Exactly How I Made #218k In My First Month On Fiverr! by Alejob: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kudos!

Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your Laptop (10-24hrs+) , CCTV, Mifi, Modems, Phone/Tab (a week)

Here comes the solution to your constant visit to the fuel station another icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Revis, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops or phones.......

It can be recharge in about 5 hours. Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device.... Supplies 5v,12v, and 19v concurrently!

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Price: 35k

For more info, contact: 08065316307

Cheers!

https:///send?phone=2348065316307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM

(1) (Reply)

ARTHRITIS (prevention And Management) / Wholesales Of Children's Wear / Affordable Wholesale And Joint Purchase Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.