Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Martial Slept With A Model At A Cheap Paris Hotel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martial Slept With A Model At A Cheap Paris Hotel (501 Views)

Checkout Messi's N9.7m A Night Paris Hotel Boats, Private Cinema And Restaurants / Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martial Slept With A Model At A Cheap Paris Hotel by ackim: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Man United star Anthony Martial 'cheated on his pregnant girlfriend when he slept with a model at £70-a-night budget hotel'

Manchester United star Anthony Martialslept with a model at a cheap Paris hotel while his girlfriend was pregnant, it has been alleged.

The French forward is reported to have taken Malika Semichi to the £70-a-night Hotel du Midi in Paris in July, after he was left out of France's triumphant World Cup squad.

His girlfriend Melanie da Cruz was expecting his second child - later named Swan - at the time of the alleged night with the model.

Semichi, a 20-year-old model. told the Daily Star Sunday: 'I have to say I was surprised when he told me which hotel he had picked.

'It wasn't the nicest and was a bit rundown and cheap, especially seeing as he's used to much nicer hotels.

'But I knew he had a girlfriend so presumed it was because he didn't want anyone to see us together.'

The pair had reportedly met in a Paris nightclub called Hobo, before exchanging messages in which Martial is said to have called her his 'second girlfriend'.

Martial split from Samantha Jacquelinet, the mother of his first child, in 2016 when he began his relationship with Melanie.

Samantha said her relationship with the forward had fallen after his £58million transfer to Old Trafford from Monaco.

MailOnline has contacted Manchester United for a comment.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/man-united-star-anthony-martial-slept.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Super Sure Odds / Osaze Odemwingie Announces Retirement From Football / Shocking Reason Why Emmanuel Adebayo Almost Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.