Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) (29737 Views)

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by kolafolabi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by straighttalk(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yeye Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by k22olainc(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Where is your location?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by fergie001: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennygee:
And most Ebira people will still give their lives to return Yahaya Bello as governor, all cause he's Ebira.
And we will see how those foolish ones will defeat a United Igala + Okun,if they unite.....
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Timothy92: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennygee:
And most Ebira people will still give their lives to return Yahaya Bello as governor, all cause he's Ebira.

I am from ebira , we can't vote for him, he is a mad
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
zoba88:
Accordingly to SDP Kogi Central District senatorial candidate,Natasha H Akpoti,APC thugs attacked her supporters yesterday during her campaign.Reacting to the attack,she said....

'Through the charms and blood. we stand resolute in our decision to liberate our lands.

Let’s wish quick recovery to our brother IB Muhammed Omeiza and other supporters injured today by APC Kogi/ Gov. Yahaya Bello’s thugs who weren’t happy with our turnout'.

Reacting to the attack, some APC supporters accused her of masterminding the attack.One of them said..

'Aftermath of Natasha shoot at sight,  this was their action  at Idoji today.
Thugs  armed wt Automatic  pump action  shooting  at sight  as we were already briefed  by Natasha.
This is for the world  to note.
Matching  her words  with action, our reply  will come  inform of defeat  God willing on the 16th of Feb. GYB means well for our people. But we shall henceforth  protect  our land from  thuggery/ political  violence. 
We stand for peace  in our land, our  PVC shall speak  for  us'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/yahaya-bello-thugs-attack-sdp.html
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
This is barbaric and evil. The FG should caution the accidental governor before he turns Kogi State to something else.

Who knows, this maybe the handiwork of PDP to discredit Yahyah Bello.

Speedy recovery to them.

See your life after you have talked like normal human you finally digressed to something else. Pls what has pdp has to do with SDP vs APC?

Your party apc are found of doung stuffs like these so don't involve pdp at all.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Naajjii: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
I was one of those that voted against Buhari because i know his history and what he represent, i was waiting for Buhari to prove me and others that voted against him wrong on why we made a bad choice, but alas we at the end we are right about our decisions. Had Buhari performed i would have been at the forefront canvassing for his re-election. But the man has failed on all indices. I just pray for free and fair election because that is the only way to send Buhari packing in 2019, This country needs good governance and progress, it needs people who will move it forward, which the APC government cannot provide.
Its Atiku who looted and sold our national assets that will give you good governance right? where is Nigeria Airways , the airline was functioning with Nigerians employed Atiku supervised it's sales with the excuse that it will improve the performance and create more jobs. Where is the airline, who is the buyer ,where is the money from the sales, where are the retrenched employees ,where is the improved performance and wherw ia the jobs created. What is the reason for selling it in the first instance? This IPOB people are the most fraudulent in this Nigeria. Walahi.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Excuse me sir,
Is yahaya Bello pikin dey inside the thugs?

Nigerian yoot, use your brain...

Polithievian will use and dump you...

Please be wise
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Akanapiaigwe: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
This is barbaric and evil. The FG should caution the accidental governor before he turns Kogi State to something else.

Speedy recovery to them.
you're a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yahaya Bello is the worst Governor right now. Of Kogi people elects him, they have made the worst mistakes of their lives.

All he does is hire white capped thugs up and down.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by kings09(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

Speedy recovery to them.
Pdp flew Osibanjo's helicopter dat crashed

Is dis wat u v turned out cos u work for buhari? U can't be dis daft to reason like dis

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Igb956666: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
No pay after win... See prove below

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

Speedy recovery to them.

And he’s the chief security officer of the state, if they are PDP Thugs, it is the responsibility of the Governor to bring them to book. Either way he’s still lagging in Security if PDP who are the opposition can cause such Mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
The last tin I will do is going for campaigns rally's, in every contest involving Africans blood must spill
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Niggeria. When they say you people are backwards you start foaming at the mouth. Haba does this look like what civilized people will do in the name of elections?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Gratiapoultry9: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by dam2000(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why did Sdp adopt buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by naxman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
The worst of it all is that he has successfully restore the thuggery system after many years...
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by gratefulheart(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
you email?

ogejosh:
Many men, many many many many men.....

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by ezkimow(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:

Speedy recovery to them.

APC and blame, inseparable

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by akdjr(m): 4:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Karma is indeed real. I remember back then in Edo state when PDP thugs will beat opposition party supporters and go free. The table has turn against them. I wish it was my party ANPP that is in power now. PDP for receive trice what they did to us.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Natasha is an arrogant child and was being sponsored by those politicians who hate Gov Yahaya Bello for their personal interest

How will they keep mentioning Yahaya Bello in any ugly situation?
Yahaya Bello is not vying for the post of Senate, Yahaya Bello is not Alh Yakubu Oseni, the APC candidate, why will the so called Natasha rain direct insult to Yahaya Bello?

if U are not in Kogi state, dont rush to comment to this or else, U will face the wrath of God
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
I was one of those that voted against Buhari because i know his history and what he represent, i was waiting for Buhari to prove me and others that voted against him wrong on why we made a bad choice, but alas we at the end we are right about our decisions. Had Buhari performed i would have been at the forefront canvassing for his re-election. But the man has failed on all indices. I just pray for free and fair election because that is the only way to send Buhari packing in 2019, This country needs good governance and progress, it needs people who will move it forward, which the APC government cannot provide.

Hope looters will be able to move the country forward. Imagine Atiku as the President; Saraki as Senate President and Onoghen as CJN!!!,Nigeria is dead!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.