Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Yoruba's Should....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba's Should....... (681 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yoruba's Should....... by KunleyY19(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Some south westerners complain that PMB is nepotistic and that even after Producing the number 2 man in the country we are still powerless...

Here Comes my response as a concerned Yoruba Man...

1... The most powerful minister in this current administration is BRF. A man that is currently heading 3 strong ministries in the country(unprecedentedly)... Some of his achievement towards this Region include:
-> Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
-> Airport Road is currently ongoing
-> Ila-Orangun-Ora-Ilale-Ekan Meje 34.5 kilometre road project
-> Under this man stewardship,TCN has 36 projects in the South West, Sub Stations are being built in Sagamu,Ibadan north Substation, Osogbo-Ede 132KV9, the Akure/Osogbo/Benin North line expansion new Akure Substation, the Ejigbo,the Ayobo/Ikeja substation.
-> housing projects are been executed on a pilot stage in all the South West states...

2... The minister of health is also from this region and perhaps rather unsurprising The first cancer medical centre was commissioned in LUTH another plus for the Region.

3... It will be unfair to forget the Erstwhile minister of Finance is also from this region...

4... Head of FIRS also is from this region

5... Ogun state alone has 20 appointee's under this regime including the VP...

6... A landmark rail project was also launched in this region Lagos- Abeokuta and this government has the plan to take It all through the State capital of all SW states... In a country where it will be forgiven to find a 30 year old that has not travelled by train.

7... This Nepotistic Man also acknowledged June 12 (even after your son ruled for 8years) a Yoruba revolutionary day to be endeared into the national dates of the Country... Although The New Generation And other tribes might see this has a shambolic thing. But to the lives lost on June 12 1993 to the battle for justice this is justice served...

8... It's Even a known fact that the SW has benefited more In Npower than other region... Sometimes I even Think tradermoni is for SW market women not until I saw the VP in other Region Markets...

This Are some of the "Little" things that has been done to this region...

They Are Entitled to say Yoruba's walking into the next level are Myopic and they might want to bring in religious divide into your Tribe but you know sincerely that in your families you relate with members of the three religions peacefully...

But believe you me This same set of people can kill just to get into Lagos...This same tribe has accommodated them so much that they are usually in triumphant spirits when they leave Lagos during festive period to visit their place they abandon...

You've even accommodated them so much that they contest house of rep seats in your own region...Quite Ironical Abi... They even struggle to get your indigene Certificate...
But You know by Nature you're the most Educated and Peaceful tribe...So Keep At It..

And I Challenge A Yoruba Man to reel out the Benefits of the SW during the PDP tenure...

WHAT ELSE CAN A REGION ASK FOR

TENI TENI TI AKISA TA TAN!!!
TI ABA TA ARA ILE ENI L'OPO A KO LE RIRA LO WON!!!

Wise Yoruba's should take note and should be undeterred for we still have a lot to benefit...

CC: OAM4J,Mynd44,Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
w

Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by ABCthings: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by limeta(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Where is the one nigeria in yr write up
You forgot all this project you talk about in the south west is funded by Niger Delta oil money

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by Built2last: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
KunleyY19:
Some south westerners complain that PMB is nepotistic and that even after Producing the number 2 man in the country we are still powerless...

1... The most powerful minister in this current administration is BRF. A man that is currently heading 3 strong ministries in the country(unprecedentedly)... Some of his achievement towards this Region include:
-> Under this man stewardship,TCN has 36 projects in the South West, Sub Stations are being built in Sagamu,Ibadan north Substation, Osogbo-Ede 132KV9, the Akure/Osogbo/Benin North line expansion new Akure Substation, the Ejigbo,the Ayobo/Ikeja substation.
-> housing projects are been executed on a pilot stage in all the South West states...

2... The minister of health is also from this region and perhaps rather unsurprising The first cancer medical centre was commissioned in LUTH another plus for the Region.

3... It will be unfair to forget the Erstwhile minister of Finance is also from this region...

6... A landmark rail project was also launched in this region Lagos- Abeokuta and this government has the plan to take It all through the State capital of all SW states... In a country where it will be forgiven to find a 30 year old that has not travelled by train.

7... This Nepotistic Man also acknowledged June 12 (even after your son ruled for 8years) a Yoruba revolutionary day to be endeared into the national dates of the Country... Although The New Generation And other tribes might see this has a shambolic thing. But to the lives lost on June 12 1993 to the battle for justice this is justice served...

8... It's Even a known fact that the SW has benefited more In Npower than other region... Sometimes I even Think tradermoni is for SW market women not until I saw the VP in other Region Markets...

They Are Entitled to say Yoruba's walking into the next level are Myopic and they might want to bring in religious divide into your Tribe but you know sincerely that in your families you relate with members of the three religions peacefully...

But believe you me This same set of people can kill just to get into Lagos...This same tribe has accommodated them so much that they are usually in triumphant spirits when they leave Lagos during festive period to visit their place they abandon...

You've even accommodated them so much that they contest house of rep seats in your own region...Quite Ironical Abi... They even struggle to get your indigene Certificate...
But You know by Nature you're the most Educated and Peaceful tribe...So Keep At It..

And I Challenge A Yoruba Man to reel out the Benefits of the SW during the PDP tenure...

Wise Yoruba's should take note and should be undeterred for we still have a lot to benefit...

Its not going to front page sir. The problem Yorubas are united for is restructuring. The opening page of your masters campaign was on restructuring. A lot of enlightened Yorubas csmpaigned for Buhari just for that. He failed. He pretends like it's not important
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by KunleyY19(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Built2last:

Its not going to front page sir. The problem Yorubas are united for is restructuring. The opening page of your masters campaign was on restructuring. A lot of enlightened Yorubas csmpaigned for Buhari just for that. He failed. He pretends like it's not important

Bro Forget Restructuring of a thing...
When last did Atiku even mention that while campaigning...

Executive alone cannot achieve it sef...
what restructuring can one give a region than this
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by BuhariAdvocate: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yoruba nation are strongly behind buhari .mind you no Yoruba people ever accused buhari of nepotism or anything .we are happy with buhari. And the good work must continue.
KunleyY19:

Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by Parada: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
KunleyY19:
You worry yourself too much the election is won already don’t let the noise of foolish Igbo distract you. Your up write will not convince a single soul to vote for or against any candidate. The work had been done before now.

If Buhari act like a nice guy like he allowed Saraki to upstage him at the senate the like of Tinubu Oshobaba former CPC member that have always dealt with PDP when in govt will leave nothing to chance if they do APC supporter should not feel sorry for them. We gave them a chance when we trooped against Jonathan their work should speak for them now n I believe it will.

With 2 brand new Airport terminals Abuja & PH, 2 dry port Kaduna & Warri, 3 rail line Abuja, Itakpe - Lokoja, Lagos - Abuja, Abuja runway, imporived treasury, Zobe Sabke Mangu dams etc I am sure FeBuhari is a goal already.
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by SaiATKUOBI2019: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tinubu has annexed Lagos and a greater chunk of South west states to his private estate, he is the henchman of Buhari
Osibanjo his deputy is jumping from one state to the others buying votes in the name of trader moni, while yet to answer how he spent #5.8billion IDP funds
Fashola has not yet explained to us where the #1.5billion house he built is located
Abba kyari and Baru approved over 24 billion USD oil service and lifting contracts without approval
Ganduje was caught on camera receiving bribe in USD$, Buhari says he does not know the technology used to make the video and goes ahead to present him to Kano people as a saint
Adams Oshomole was petitioned for stealing Billions of Edo State patrimony, EFCC has since lost the file under Buhari's watch
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by SaiATKUOBI2019: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who is interested in a lifeless element?I have heard that many of those who want President Buhari Reelected base their decision on his integrity and even overlooking the early signs of dementia that has been obvious of late.
Taking all these into account, I have one important question for them.
Would you allow a pilot to fly your plane just because he has integrity alone but not qualified to fly?
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
limeta:
Where is the one nigeria in yr write up
You forgot all this project you talk about in the south west is funded by Niger Delta oil money

You are challenging him and also being divisive.

So now its Niger delta oil money
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by duality(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
KunleyY19:

No need for all these... You can see the handwriting on the wall. Even in the heart of Yoruba land, they are not ready to vote Buhari.

Your reasons are narrow minded and parochial... We can't build a united Nigeria with this mindset.

It's over!

at the rate of what's happening now, it could affect APC in other positions apart from the presidency.

Just sacrifice Buhari... But if you continue.... You are on your own.

Half a word is enough for you.
Re: Why Yoruba's Should....... by TheAnakin(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu -Femi Fani-kayode / Prof Ben Nwabueze Reveals How Buhari Prepared To Rig Through INEC / ​implication Of Elrufai Returning As Governor In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.