Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th (1576 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by GenSpecifics: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
If the reason for you as an oyoruba man for wanting to vote Buhari is because of Osinbanjo note it here that Buhari has concluded arrangements to have Osinbanjo resign as VP immediately after he is sworn-in.

Buhari has penciled Oshiomole to be his VP and this is stemming from the cabal's final decision to permanently jettison greedy Tinubu after May 29.

I hope you will not say this is fake news because it is constitutionally forbidden to remove or sack a sitting VP but since we are no longer running a constitutional democracy under Buhari which you oyorubas have fully supported Buhari on, let me just say that Osinbajo will set the precedence that a VP can be sacked. Because the Tanko led Supreme court will uphold it and the APC majority National Assembly will applaud it.

They will also remind you oyorubas on how Tinubu sacked and replaced 3 of his deputies in just 8yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by dtruth50: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Please try another strategy. This one didn't work

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by yrex01(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
I pray we shouldn't record world largest suicide case Nxt week ooo. Coz d way this pdp v been feeling like they've won already ehnnn. I rest my case
Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
@OP.

Nice story but the only problem is the people it is targeted at . I.e the Yorubas who are a million miles more sophisticated than you simpletons to even begin taking your tales by moonlight semi-seriously. We are not IPOB you will tell Buhari has 15 fingers and they will lap it up like honey. Mumu.
Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mofo making no sense!

Send me your account details please. You need some money to go buy some sense at Ikeja Mall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by DLondonboiy: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari would be sacked on Saturday.. So this prophesy no work..
Re: Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
OP,

Stop playing petty opposition.

It is not when Buhari wins he will remove Osinbajo?

Buhari is leaving for Daura

(1) (Reply)

Trains Commissioned In Other African Countries Compared To Nigeria / Boycott Fulani Cow Meet For The Sake Of Your Children Unborn / Fani-kayode Lists Three Biggest Mistakes Buhari Has Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.