Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic (4507 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have seen many people making a lot of noise about the PDP rally in Kano today and linking that to Atikus victory in Kano and by extension at the Presidential polls.

They are very far from the truth.

The battle in Kano is Primarily for governorship and not for Presidential because Kano has always belonged to Buhari and nobody born of a woman will change that.

In the Gubernatorial elections the main candidates are Ganduje of APC and Engr. Abba Kabir- Yusuf of PDP who incidentally is a Kwankwasiyya under Kwankwaso.

For those who are not aware, most of the Kwankwasiyya will be voting for Buhari .

The PDP gubernatorial candidate who is said to be the in-law of Kwankwaso is obviously very close to Kwankwaso and knows the inner workings in Kwankwasiyya.

He is standing with Buhari for reelection and not Atiku.

Attached is him canvassing support for Buhari. Will you call this an Anti Party activity since he should have been canvassing for Atiku?

Northern politics is always intriguing and he makes it even more intriguing with his 4+4

Mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by wilcox(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
I think all this claim and counter claim will be put to rest in less than 10 days so that whoever wins will get to work either by taking Nigeria to the next level or to get Nigeria working again.

7 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by quickberry(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
LOL
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Na wa cheesy

See support wey no send anybody

So OP what this means is that Ganduje the sitting governor is for Buhari.

The PDP governorship candidate contesting against Ganduje is also for Buhari.

Na dem dey rush baba cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by afroniger: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Anyone that thinks Atiku will beat Buhari in Kano is a big mumu.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Next week una go dey alright
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DLondonboiy: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombies keep quiet and wait...

Nigerians have waited for 4years, few days won't kill us. We must vote lifelessness out.

Let there be life..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Na wa cheesy

See support wey no send anybody

So OP what this means is that Ganduje the sitting governor is for Buhari.

The PDP governorship candidate contesting against Ganduje is also for Buhari.

Na dem dey rush baba cheesy

Yes that is what it means exactly

4 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DrGoodman: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
I said this yesterday. Ss is the decider 

Atiku and buharri cancel each other out in the whole north = Draw game
SE cancels SW out = Draw game
SS votes for Atiku will score the winning goal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Nigerians have waited for 4years, few days won't kill us. We must vote lifelessness out.

Let there be life..

I don't know what you mean by lifelessness and the truth is, this is the kind of language you use that makes the north refuse to give Atiku the kind of support he wishes he could get.

You insult a northerner like Buhari who is saluted and deeply respected by majority of those in the north and expect people to now vote for the candidate of your choice who by the way has an Igbo VP who has also been guilty of doing the same thing.

The latest insult was Governor Wike and the fact that he dressed up a goat to represent Buhari. This by implication means that is the way he views northerners. Yet he wants to get votes for Atiku.

You have no idea the kind of uproar that singular act and picture has caused in the north.

Many remembered when they were called Born throway by the same PDP and also called useless Almajiris and so on.

They have vowed to respond to all those insults at the polls on. Saturday.

Northerners don't make noise. Politically they are focused and know what they will do.

Saturday will shock you.

Know that I have warned you in advance

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DLondonboiy: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I don't know what you mean by lifelessness and the truth is, this is the kind of language you use that makes the north refuse to give Atiku the kind of support he wishes he could get.

You insult a northerner like Buhari who is saluted and deeply respected by majority of those in the north and expect people to now vote for the candidate of your choice who by the way has an Igbo VP who has also been guilty of doing the same thing.

The latest insult was Governor Wike and the fact that he dressed up a goat to represent Buhari. This by implication means that is the way he views northerners. Yet he wants to get votes for Buhari.

You have no idea the kind of uproar that singular act and picture has caused in the north.

Many remembered when they were called Born throway by the same PDP and also called useless Almajiris and so on.

Northerners don't make noise. Politically they are focused and know what they will do.

Saturday will shock you.

How would you know the meaning of lifelessness? How?

Wike messed up comparing Buhari to a goat. Thats an insult to all the goats worldwide.

Atiku is a northerner, are you forgetting that? Lol. Tribalism card won't work here boy.

On Saturday, North, West, East, South would collectively make Atiku President. Hehe.

E too sure me..

5 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

The latest insult was Governor Wike and the fact that he dressed up a goat to represent Buhari. This by implication means that is the way he views northerners. Yet he wants to get votes for Buhari.

Saturday will shock you.

At the bolded you are very right. Attached is what I got from an Hausa chat on Facebook regarding this insult from Wike to the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Binikingdowm: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin so it has come to the point where a whole buhari is claiming kwankwanson supporters?

Una go cry tire after seeing Kano result.

Kwankwanson kwankwanson kwankwansiyaa take over

4 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by BuhariAdvocate: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Stop there slowpoke. You said yesterday, you said today and tomorrow you will still said . receive sense and stop displaying your stupidity.
DrGoodman:
I said this yesterday. Ss is the decider 

Atiku and buharri cancel each other out in the whole north = Draw game
SE cancels SW out = Draw game
SS votes for Atiku will score the winning goal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Gandollar(f): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why is no one seeing the badly photoshopped fingers of the so called buharist? OP, try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

How would you know the meaning of lifelessness? How?

Wike messed up comparing Buhari to a goat. Thats an insult to all the goats worldwide.

Atiku is a northerner, are you forgetting that? Lol. Tribalism card won't work here boy.

On Saturday, North, West, East, South would collectively make Atiku President. Hehe.

E too sure me..

You are clearly very ignorant of many things.

Your youthful zeal will not save the loss coming for Atiku due to careless utterances from your kind and from those at the top who should have been well guided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Gandollar(f): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Stop there slowpoke. You said yesterday, you said today and tomorrow you will still said . receive sense and stop displaying your stupidity.
The reality of his post just hit you now obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by buhariguy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Let there be life..
is only the jobless AGGRESSIVE LAZY idiotic pigs that have be shouting and wailing for the past 4yrs, not nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by BuhariAdvocate: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
The reality of his post just hit you now obviously.
ah okay we shall see..

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

At the bolded you are very right. Attached is what I got from an Hausa chat on Facebook regarding this insult from Wike to the north

This is exactly what I am trying to say. Hatred will keep destroying the chances of PDP same way it did in 2015 due to careless utterances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Let there be life..

You still want to call Buhari lifeless. The talakawas will show you how lifelessness will continue to rule you till 2023.

You give verbal insults while they will answer with action come saturday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by omonaijiria: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
I have seen many people making a lot of noise about the PDP rally in Kano today and linking that to Atikus victory in Kano and by extension at the Presidential polls.

They are very far from the truth.

The battle in Kano is Primarily for governorship and not for Presidential because Kano has always belonged to Buhari and nobody born of a woman will change that.

In the Gubernatorial elections the main candidates are Ganduje of APC and Engr. Abba Kabir- Yusuf of PDP who incidentally is a Kwankwasiyya under Kwankwaso.

For those who are not aware, most of the Kwankwasiyya will be voting for Buhari .

The PDP gubernatorial candidate who is said to be the in-law of Kwankwaso is obviously very close to Kwankwaso and knows the inner workings in Kwankwasiyya.

He is standing with Buhari for reelection and not Atiku.

Attached is him canvassing support for Buhari. Will you call this an Anti Party activity since he should have been canvassing for Atiku?

Northern politics is always intriguing and he makes it even more intriguing with his 4+4

Mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j

Keep fooling yourself.

You think they are illiterate like you.

Mind you present election comes first which determine His fate.

Can you now see that you're living in fool paradise

2 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by omonaijiria: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

This is exactly what I am trying to say. Hatred will keep destroying the chances of PDP same way it did in 2015 due to careless utterances

Gbenu e soun.

Vote Buhari ko.

Code Buhari ni

3 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Gandollar(f): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
ah okay we shall see..
This is the only coherent sentence this moniker ever produced. Please always keep it short o grin

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DLondonboiy: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

You are clearly very ignorant of many things.

Your youthful zeal will not save the loss coming for Atiku due to careless utterances from your kind and from those at the top who should have been well guided

Lol. So Atiku won't lose because Buhari is a better man for the job, Atiku would lose because of careless comments abi?? Lol.

Get your PVC ready bros, we have ours ready. Let me see how Bohary would win this election even with rigging...

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Asshurbanipal: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nonsense. Insult on Buhari us not insult ib the North
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Lol. So Atiku won't lose because Buhari is a better man for the job, Atiku would lose because of careless comments abi?? Lol.

Get your PVC ready bros, we have ours ready. Let me see how Bohary would win this election even with rigging...

Like I said you are ignorant of a lot of things.

Saturday will come and you will remember my moniker. smiley

I hope you will still be conscious and not on the floor from fainting by then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Youthful zeal will turn to youthful tears come Saturday by the time the northern results start coming in smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
omonaijiria:

Gbenu e soun.

Vote Buhari ko.

Code Buhari ni

I am Igbo so keep your gibberish to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2.5m Children In Nigeria Suffering Severe Acute Malnutrition — UNICEF / How Come Igbos Do Not Give Money To Street Beggars / Robots Now Work At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.