Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! (1651 Views)

Vacancy In Enugu And Nsukka / Today We Have Jobs In Lagos, Enugu And A Paid Internship / Need Assistance Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Are you in need of a trustworthy person to oversee your projects, run errands and generally assist you, within Enugu and Nsukka, call me on 08165111571 David (B.sc Biochemistry/Microbiology, UNN), thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
S. A
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
S. A , please help a brother
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2019
s. a
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2019
still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 2:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2019
still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by dreamwords: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chai someone will suffer and graduate finish and be looking for who to run errands for

Kaii, I weep for my nation
E go better

1 Like

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
dreamwords:
Chai someone will suffer and graduate finish and be looking for who to run errands for

Kaii, I weep for my nation
E go better
Bros you don see am na, but man must survive

2 Likes

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Still available

1 Like

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nchetttaa(f): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Daewoods:
Still available

Are you a graduate? From Enugu? And u can speak your local dialect fluently? Drop your WhatsApp number here..
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nchetttaa:

Are you a graduate? From Enugu? And u can speak your local dialect fluently? Drop your WhatsApp number here..
Good day, yes i'm a graduate, from abia currently lives in nsukka, can speak igbo to a lesser degree (born and brought up in Lagos), understand fluently too, 08165111571, thanks.
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nchetttaa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Daewoods:

Good day, yes i'm a graduate, from abia currently lives in nsukka, can speak igbo to a lesser degree (born and brought up in Lagos), understand fluently too, 08165111571, thanks.

*EMPLOYMENT NOTICE :*

*1,700 (One Thousand Seven hundred) Field Agents* *Urgently Needed Across* *10 LGA in Enugu State !*

MaduRoots, an organisation commissioned to collect and preserve the Family History, Origin and Genealogy of the African people is looking for interested qualified persons to work as *Research Field Agents* in the following Local Government Areas in Enugu State : *_Awgu, Anniri, Oji River, Enugu East, Enugu South, Nkanu West, Isi Uzo, Udenu, Nsukka, & Uzo Uwani._*

*Qualifications -*

▪You must be an indigene of any of the above mentioned Local Government Areas and fluent in the local dialect.

▪ *Degree or Masters Degree*
(History, Igbo, or Sociology and Anthropology, or Social Work) or any related field. (Humanities And Social Sciences)

▪Experience in community mobilization and rural projects will be an added advantage, and you should be prepared to work in the rural community.

▪You must have a personal Android (6.0 and above) Smartphone.

_Remuneration -
*NGN 50,000.00* _( Fifty thousand Naira Monthly )_

*Deadline* - 31st March, 2019.

Interested applicants should submit their Cover letter and CV/ Resume to *MaduRoots Human Resources Manager* :
Maduroots1@gmail.com

_For further Information :_
� 08037879101

*_MaduRoots is Proudly employing Nigerians_*

Kindly rebroadcast this important notice.
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nchetttaa:

*1,700 (One Thousand Seven hundred) Field Agents* *Urgently Needed Across* *10 LGA in Enugu State !*

MaduRoots, an organisation commissioned to collect and preserve the Family History, Origin and Genealogy of the African people is looking for interested qualified persons to work as *Research Field Agents* in the following Local Government Areas in Enugu State : *_Awgu, Anniri, Oji River, Enugu East, Enugu South, Nkanu West, Isi Uzo, Udenu, Nsukka, & Uzo Uwani._*

*Qualifications -*

▪You must be an indigene of any of the above mentioned Local Government Areas and fluent in the local dialect.

(History, Igbo, or Sociology and Anthropology, or Social Work) or any related field. (Humanities And Social Sciences)

▪Experience in community mobilization and rural projects will be an added advantage, and you should be prepared to work in the rural community.

_Remuneration -

Interested applicants should submit their Cover letter and CV/ Resume to *MaduRoots Human Resources Manager* :
Maduroots1@gmail.com

� 08037879101

thanks
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by mhizoma(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nchetttaa:

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nchetttaa(f): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
mhizoma:

Look up... The job is what I sent to him
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2019
happy and blessed New month to us all, still available, please kindly assist
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nknate: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2019
I can speak igbo but not any Enugu dialect, can I still apply
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nknate: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Nchetttaa:

*Qualifications -*

_Remuneration -

Maduroots1@gmail.com

� 08037879101

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nchetttaa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nknate:

You are free to..
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
hi still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2019
still available
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Still available.

Just began my new personal blog, please check it out and give me feedback thanks

Link https://thenigerianatlas..com/

1 Like

Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2019
The giant is dead, long live the ant.
The revolution that killed the (gi)ant of Africa.

To anyone who sees and recognizes the truth, something is terribly wrong with Nigeria. Since it's independence 59 years ago Nigeria has continuously been touted as the giant of Africa, population wise yes that seems to be the truth, as the citizens can't seem to slow down their rate of birthing children here and there, most seeming never to have heard about birth control before, but growth indicators wise it's more of an ant and less of a giant.
It's 2019, 59 years after it's independence and anyone still having any hope in/for Nigeria is either dimwitted or an Ostrich with it's head hidden in the sand.
Many African countries most with bloody and turbulent beginnings have greatly surpassed and left Nigeria in the dust in most development indexes, but still Nigeria and Nigerians keep deluding themselves about being the giant of Africa.

Continue reading:
https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/04/the-giant-is-dead-long-live-ant.html
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Daewoods(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
New post alert!!

A guide to Nigeria for Non-Nigerians and Nigerians

10 guidelines to knowing and understanding Nigeria and Nigerians.

You think you know Nigeria and Nigerians? Do you often wonder if you're a Nigerian? You see it on your news and on the internet, maybe you even fancy yourself a Nigerian, maybe by virtue of association with Nigerians or by living in Nigeria, or by reading and digesting massive amounts of information available online and offline about Nigeria and Nigerians, well here's how to be certain.
1. PRAYERFUL/RELIGIOUS.
Are you prayerful and religious, and I don't mean just believing in God or going to your place of worship now and then, nah, how often do you go, as a Nigerian you're expected to go everyday Mon to Sunday, mornings, afternoons and evenings, not forgetting about the frequent vigils too.
Hope you pray for good roads, clean water, semi stable electricity, getting admitted to college, that you get that promotion or salary increase you so deserve and maybe winning a court case or getting justice.

Continue reading
https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/04/a-guide-to-nigeria-for-non-nigerians.html
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Juliet25(f): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Nchetttaa post=76968817]

*Qualifications -*

Just seeing dis now,can i stil apply
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Nchetttaa(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Juliet25 post=77653422][/quote]

You can call the number there, to confirm...
Re: Do you need assistance in Enugu and Nsukka!! by Juliet25(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nchetttaa:

You can call the number there, to confirm...
ok tnks

(1) (2) (Reply)

GE Nigeria ASPIRE Leadership Development Program 2019 / What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.