Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help (721 Views)

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by younme1: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
There is a friend that know she there is some body that does not want to be help the kids does not behave when there mum is around or when the see anybody the behave like dogs
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by chi21: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
if the kids behave like dogs. there mother should help them change  The mother
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by mutter(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
That is if the mother is capable.
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by chi21: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

That is if the mother is capable.

you are right
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by Outstrip(f): 3:58am On Aug 23, 2010
I don't know if I understand what you are writing. If you meant that you know a woman that does not know how to raise kids in your opinion then the only thing I can advice is you can try correcting them when they are misbehaving while their mother is within earshot and hope she takes the hint. I have a friend whose children behave untamed in my opinion and the worst part is her mother is always complaining to me. In fact they were at a store one day and they asked them to leave because her kids were riding the bicycles in the store and their mother just watched them. I have put the oldest one on time out once before because she slapped her brother so hard the boy was even too stunned to cry. I could tell their dad did nto liek it but who the hell cares. He should be happy I did not chain her to a tree outside
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by younme1: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
Outstrip:

I don't know if I understand what you are writing. If you meant that you know a woman that does not know how to raise kids in your opinion then the only thing I can advice is you can try correcting them when they are misbehaving while their mother is within earshot and hope she takes the hint. I have a friend whose children behave untamed in my opinion and the worst part is her mother is always complaining to me. In fact they were at a store one day and they asked them to leave because her kids were riding the bicycles in the store and their mother just watched them. I have put the oldest one on time out once before because she slapped her brother so hard the boy was even too stunned to cry. I could tell their dad did nto liek it but who the hell cares. He should be happy I did not chain her to a tree outside

is the same thing here. But not riding bicycles. The will go out with  there mother  to a store the mother will say can you pls stand here the will not even to do something in the house the will not. If you see how the kids talk to peoople like the are older than you.
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by mutter(f): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
If you have kids of your own you will realise that they are not robots and are sometimes hard to control.
It is easier to see faults in other peoples children.
When your own child does it you think it is cute.
When it is another womans child you label the child a spoilt brat.
Raising kids is an issue no two people will ever fully agree on
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by younme1: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
so that are saying kids behave any how the want or choose too
if it was own kids what will you do the father is there he works so you too the behave when the see there father and when the see you the start to behave what ever the like how will you feel
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by Outstrip(f): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
When it comes to children behaving badly it is always difficult to tackle because most people will take it personally. Also differnt homes have different ideas on what boundaries should be for children. If it was an easy thing then my friends monther will not find it so hard to tell her daughter to handle her kids. You just have to be wise in handling it. Also if she is not close to you then you simply have to leave it alone because quite frankly how often will you see them.
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by ubiaa5(f): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
i wish i could contribute, but the composition on this thread is hard to follow, i cant even decipher the topic.
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
ubiaa5:

i wish i could contribute, but the composition on this thread is hard to follow.

You can say that again. undecided
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by mutter(f): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
IF you mean the children behave better when the father is there that is not unusual.
Many kids tend to behave themselves better when the father is around. In some cases they behave better when the mother is around.
My kids take more liberties with me than with my husband that is because I am more flexible and try to be democratic.
My husband does not talk much but he is strict and conservative when it comes to raising kids.
What I am trying to tell you is do not judge her.
Besides some kids are more difficult to control than others. They are simply more active and temperamental.
I personally can`t stand it when kids throw themselves on the floor and cry especially in shops when they want something. Any kid that tries that number on me will never try it again. I will simply ignore you and keep on walking.
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by younme1: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
mutter:

IF you mean the children behave better when the father is there that is not unusual.
Many kids tend to behave themselves better when the father is around. In some cases they behave better when the mother is around.
My kids take more liberties with me than with my husband that is because I am more flexible and try to be democratic.
My husband does not talk much but he is strict and conservative when it comes to raising kids.
What I am trying to tell you is do not judge her.
Besides some kids are more difficult to control than others. They are simply more active and temperamental.
I personally can`t stand it when kids throw themselves on the floor and cry especially in shops when they want something. Any kid that tries that number on me will never try it again. I will simply ignore you and keep on walking.

I got what you are saying but sometime the lady live them there and walk away the kids will go there own way to the door. when the see dad i did not do anything were go kids today
Re: How Do Helps Family That Does Not Want To Help by chi21: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
ubiaa5:

i wish i could contribute, but the composition on this thread is hard to follow,

that is true

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian / To A Large Extent, I Love The African Culture. / Help! I Need To End This Before It Drives Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.