Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Last Time I Had Sex Was In December With My Ex - Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Last Time I Had Sex Was In December With My Ex - Princess Shyngle (570 Views)

My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex Was In December With My Ex - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
The Gambian-Ghanaian actress with no midsection carrying a baby to term and safely delivering is going to be tagged as the 8th wonder of the world.

And that might happen sooner than anyone thinks. A recent post from Shyngle we’ve spotted online shows the actress has had a pregnancy scare.

According to her, after last chopping herself in December she has missed her period and is now scared that she’s pregnant.

She wrote:

“The last time I had s*x was with my ex in December… January came and passed and I didn’t see my period We’re now in February and I still haven’t seen my period. So I’m about to take a pregnancy test… Wish me luck y’all."

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/the-gambian-ghanaian-actress-with-no.html?m=1

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex Was In December With My Ex - Princess Shyngle by decatalyst(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Of course, because you lack sense, you cannot know it is not "luck" you need but sense.

When the skull is empty, down there suffers the most.

So, i wish you sense.

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex Was In December With My Ex - Princess Shyngle by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
see stomach parole

(1) (Reply)

North West Gets Her First Solo Magazine Cover At Just Five Years Old / I Am Next In Line To Win An Oscar Award – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Declares / Tiwa Savage Demands Respect From Women” Be Inspired Don’t Hate” She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.