Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

February 8 Declared "Taraji P. Henson Day" In Washington D.C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / February 8 Declared "Taraji P. Henson Day" In Washington D.C (379 Views)

Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 8 Declared "Taraji P. Henson Day" In Washington D.C by Kingjite: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington D.C has proclaimed that February 8th has now officially become Taraji P. Henson Day. The 48-year-old award-winning actress was presented with the special honour last Friday at the Office of the Mayor in Washington, D.C. The honour is coming in recognition of her contribution to the city. An excited Henson took to Instagram to share the news writing, “And then THIS HAPPENED!!!! I am just so honoured?? From an #aroundthewaygirl with dreams, I thank you @mayor_bowser and the entire city for riding with me for all of my life!!! ?? #GodIs ??” It would be recalled that the Golden Globes winning actress was In 2016 named by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. See photos below: < Previous 1 of 10 Next > Taraji P. Henson and the Mayor of Washington D.C 1 Photo - JustJared Taraji P. Henson and the Mayor of Washington D.C 2 Photo - JustJared Taraji P. Henson and the Mayor of Washington D.C 3 Photo - JustJared Source: https://guardian.ng/life/washington-d-c- mayor-declares-february-8-taraji-p-henson- day/
Re: February 8 Declared "Taraji P. Henson Day" In Washington D.C by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Taraji P. Henson is a phenomenal actress.
Re: February 8 Declared "Taraji P. Henson Day" In Washington D.C by Kingjite: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
She really deserve it

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reveals Why He Didn’t Perform At 2019 Grammys / I Received About 50 Direct Messages From Ladies Hitting On Me After My Divorce P / Detailed And Vivid Analysis Of Chioma Roland Cheating Allegations By Kemi(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.