Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help (909 Views)

I Need A Blog, Please Help. / Help Review My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by Prettymundne(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
So I am a blogger and while I am passionate about blogging, I also really would love to start earning money on my blog. I have a Nigerian adsense account and my blog s mostly about beauty products. I want to ask what kind of blog niche can bring me more money in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by justice58: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Prettymundne:
So I am a blogger and while I am passionate about blogging, I also really would love to start earning money on my blog. I have a Nigerian adsense account and my blog s mostly about beauty products. I want to ask what kind of blog niche can bring me more money in Nigeria...

entertainment
both foreign and local
Re: How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by HeWrites(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Prettymundne:

News and entertainment.

Most blogs during this period of election are making a killing wink
Re: How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by SmartMindsFx: 2:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Prettymundne:

You are in a great niche.
Stick to your niche and research diligently.
Check matthewwoodward.co.uk and backlinko.com for steady improvement.

You remind me of my blogging days.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by fastseo: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2019
henrykene:

The niche is good, but to make money in any niche depends on how you want to monetize it entirely.

Bro Can she or he monitize with out traffic? First is how to get to Frontpage of search engines only then can we now say how to monitize.

I doubt those saying entertainment. Entertainment niche is demanding honestly as you got to write on daily basis which will take years to get notice by search engines. Because each post will be quite short naturally.

#That's my opinion

The beauty and stuff she mentioned i prefer that one, in my opinion she shouldn't copy and paste,make each post lengthy and apply long-tail keywords. Put enough pictures as illustrations if possible make a video.
You don't need to post daily it might be once a day or 3 times a week but make sure each post carries weight.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Start Earning Monthly On My Blog.. Please Help by 3millionia: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Prettymundne:

Buzz me on whatsapp I teach you all you need to know

(1) (Reply)

Google Ads Account With $350 In It To Advertise / Drop Your Site Url To Get Traffic For Free / IPTV Subscription | Best Premium IPTV Service Providers | Preiptv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.