Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast (3478 Views)

Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced to make PASSIONATE Appeal broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVIzF7CU6hs

Na we hooo so Mr President can be this humble

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by SaiATKUOBI2019: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
LFELESS ELEMENT

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chaiiii Lalasticlala why una dey do our presido like this

Kwankwanso you'll be held responsible for humbling our presido

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol. Apc is really jittery right now. Shebi won so wipe awon lo ni Kano ni? I saw the crowd following Atiku on his way to emir's palace to pay homage to SLS ahead of tomorrow's rally and I was like...is this the real rally? I heard Buhari say in the broadcast that he's not taken our support for granted but when his brothers were busy slaughtering people across the middle belt like goats..killing those who stormed polling booths under the hot sun to vote him in 2015, he pretended as if he's not aware. Instead of him going to Benue as number one citizen and father of the nation, he ignored them, asking the former IG Idris to go there but Idris never showed up. And when he was ready to go to benue, he went to nasarawa instead, asking governor ortom to meet him in nasarawa. I'm glad he didn't go there. I've never seen such a heartless president like Buhari. I still regret voting him in 2015.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Lol. Apc is really jittery right now. Shebi won so wipe awon lo ni Kano ni? I saw the crowd following Atiku on his way to emir's palace to pay homage to SLS ahead of tomorrow's rally and I was like...is this the real rally? I heard Buhari say in the broadcast that he's not taken our support for granted but when his brothers were busy slaughtering people across the middle belt like goats..killing those who stormed polling booths under the hot sun to vote him in 2015, he pretended ad if he's not aware. Instead of him going to Benue as number one citizen and father of the nation, he ignored them, asking the former IG Idris to go there but Idris never showed up. And when he was ready to go to benue, he went to nasarawa instead, asking governor ortom to meet him in nasarawa. I'm glad he didn't go there. I've never seen such a heartless president like Buhari. I still regret voting him in 2015.

Wa gba yi.

Won o ti ri nkankan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Lol. Apc is really jittery right now. Shebi won so wipe awon lo ni Kano ni? I saw the crowd following Atiku on his way to emir's palace to pay homage to SLS ahead of tomorrow's rally and I was like...is this the real rally? I heard Buhari say in the broadcast that he's not taken our support for granted but when his brothers were busy slaughtering people across the middle belt like goats..killing those who stormed polling booths under the hot sun to vote him in 2015, he pretended ad if he's not aware. Instead of him going to Benue as number one citizen and father of the nation, he ignored them, asking the former IG Idris to go there but Idris never showed up. And when he was ready to go to benue, he went to nasarawa instead, asking governor ortom to meet him in nasarawa. I'm glad he didn't go there. I've never seen such a heartless president like Buhari. I still regret voting him in 2015.
Honestly i never expect Buhari to be this humble.

Since 3 days ago

It is been

1. I leave them to God.

2. I will not take you for granted again.

Chaiiiiiiioiioi

Buhari chaiiiiiiiiiii

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
omonaijiria:
Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced to make PASSIONATE Appeal broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVIzF7CU6hs

Na we hooo so Mr President can be this humble
PDP and Propaganda, Where and when did PMB make such when the content of the YouTube isn't showing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

PDP and Propaganda, Where and when did PMB make such when the content of the YouTube isn't showing
That's channels TV logo behind him. Read his lips before you conclude that its doctored or befor blaming the broadcast on the pdp as usual...pdp don hear wheen for apc hand

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Why not open the link of use part of you 30k to buy data

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
The world is watching him! He can't rig, all eyes're on him!

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
omonaijiria:

Keep quiet, your propaganda didn't win you election when you have all the resources in 2015. The remains of your looting Atikulooting machine PDP will be lowered on Saturday. That's a task that must be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
That's channels TV logo behind him. Read his lips before you conclude that its doctored or befor blaming the broadcast on the pdp as usual...pdp don hear wheen for apc hand
I am not brain dead like most of the PDP propagandist.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
omonaijiria:

Glory to God, I have 30k to fall back every month, likewise other 500, OOO Nigeria youths. But which one did PDP offer you when in power for 16years? No to the looting machinery , who has promised to sell NNPC and enrich his friends

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Destiny34:
They are already consoling themselves. The next chapter would be, the election is rigged. Lazy youths .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Afamed: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Destiny34:
This one will resume his Biafra or death after febuhari 16.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

I am not brain dead like most of the PDP propagandist.

Gbenu e roboto yen soun

Yananyahanananansnsn

We bi gba lo

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

This one will resume his Biafra or death after febuhari 16.

Keep ranting.

No be your fault.

The weeping of crawling man.

Sorry ghen that your BMC work will soon be over come FailBuhari 16

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by onez: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
A tyrant at his wit's end. You failed and you are hereby removed as president of federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by bastardmod: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Go and die... Hopeless tyrant

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Stocking: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
onez:
A tyrant at his wit's end. You failed and you are hereby removed as president of federal Republic of Nigeria
Stay away from sniper this weekend
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Jermat20(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will never forget to tell my children how buhari mislead Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria experience such a leader

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by DoyenExchange: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2019
We have already ATIKULATED! grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by femi4: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2019
Pdp and Propaganda ...the video had no link with Kano campaign
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by tesppidd: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Jermat20:
I will never forget to tell my children how buhari mislead Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria experience such a leader
You even need to tell?

But for PDP even unborn children already know what damage they did for 16 years.

Nobody needs to tell them.
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by ezegold4we: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari is a disaster, he's not worthy to be a whatsapp admin talk more leading a complex nation like Nigeria,

I wounder how we made this capital mistake in 2015,
Only fools and apc zombies will vote that terrorist again,
Buhari is Java phone
Atiku is android phone, which one do you prefer??

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2019
femi4:
Pdp and Propaganda ...the video had no link with Kano campaign

Ogbeni Femi pele

Ekun e sese bere

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by femi4: 6:33am On Feb 11, 2019
omonaijiria:

Ogbeni Femi pele

Ekun e sese bere
Ki lọmọdé ẹ mọ́....àfi kó fi Kòkòrò ẹ ṣeré
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by AstralBody: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Buhari Tweeter account has d same video. Zombie!
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by omonaijiria: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2019
femi4:
Ki lọmọdé ẹ mọ́....àfi kó fi Kòkòrò ẹ ṣeré

ajá ẹ tí ó fẹ́ sọnú ni oò ní gbọ́ fèrè ọdẹ
Re: Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast by Born2Breed(f): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari has seen the MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN boldly written on the wall of Aso Rock.

It is finished, he should resign now or face the worst defeat in any Presidential election ever conducted in Nigeria.

They will only try to rig and manipulate the peoples vote but they will fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Why It Will Be Hard For Nigeria To Divide / Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son / Uchenna Amaechi The Brother Of Chibuike Amaechi Celebrate Drink Hero Beer-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.