Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari (537 Views)

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Bishop Kukah: Why Nigeria’s Governance Problem Hasn’t Been Solved / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by Yelakem737(f): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that it has not been an easy journey to pilot the affairs of the country in the past three and half years.

According to him, he has not taken the support of Nigerians for granted, promising to continue to protect the interest of the people and deliver on his mandate.

In a video message to Nigerians titled “We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate“, he requested for more support in the February 16 presidential election.

He said: “It’s been over three years since you gave me the mandate to oversee the affairs of our dear country.

Read also: Breaking: Former Mid-Western Region Military Governor Ejoor dies
“It’s not been an easy journey but with sincerity of purpose, perseverance, dedication and most importantly support from individuals like you, we have made great progress.

“Some of these achievements are visible for everyone to see, some are still in the works.

“I hereby humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us to move to the NEXT LEVEL and consolidate on the successes recorded in making our country a better place.

“I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate.”

https://yelakem.com/its-hasnt-been-easy-to-rule-nigeria-buhari/18599/

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by Justpd: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yes it's not easy but you failed woefully. Your performance is embarrassing.
So please retire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Pack ur load n go lifeless man

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by mbaboy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
You have destroyed Nigeria enough let Atiku come and unite us again then move the economy to greater heights

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
We are aware sir. Its a privilege to have someone like you as a leader and we will ensure that you continue your good works. My state alone and a little help from Kano will wipe out the region with the smallest no of voters but loudest noisemakers in Nigeria. Pigs will cry blood on that daygrin

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Next Leveltongue
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by diadem10: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abi o. The likes of Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola all became aged unlike Jonathan and his cronies that were feeding fat on our revenues and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

PDP, Neva again.
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by bastardmod: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
You are a hopeless fool
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is unpresidential/unstatemanly.For God's sake, president Buhari was not coerced or cajoled to take up the gauntlet of ruling Nigeria after a repeated 12years attempts.

Imagine how this man have bastardized Nigeria today yet he have the gut to be insulting the collective sensibility & intelligence of reasonable Nigerians with annoying statements like these.

Why can't he resign? angry After all, Buhari have never been in govt or power as the presidency cabal have ruled this nation by proxy.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
K
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by eyeview: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
This man has never ruled Nigeria. He spent almost one year cumulatively in London hospital and the rest of the time, Nigeria has been on auto pilot
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by chosengocap: 12:41am On Feb 11, 2019
In Lagos the Minister from Lagos, flies into Lagos, commissions a Federal Project NOT with the Elected Governor but with a Private Citizen running for Governor. I tell you people, save these stories online, in 25 years your children will argue with you that it never happened.
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by Validated: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Yelakem737:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that it has not been an easy journey to pilot the affairs of the country in the past three and half years.

According to him, he has not taken the support of Nigerians for granted, promising to continue to protect the interest of the people and deliver on his mandate.

In a video message to Nigerians titled “We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate“, he requested for more support in the February 16 presidential election.

He said: “It’s been over three years since you gave me the mandate to oversee the affairs of our dear country.

Read also: Breaking: Former Mid-Western Region Military Governor Ejoor dies
“It’s not been an easy journey but with sincerity of purpose, perseverance, dedication and most importantly support from individuals like you, we have made great progress.

“Some of these achievements are visible for everyone to see, some are still in the works.

“I hereby humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us to move to the NEXT LEVEL and consolidate on the successes recorded in making our country a better place.

“I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate.”

https://yelakem.com/its-hasnt-been-easy-to-rule-nigeria-buhari/18599/

Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 2:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Since you know it's not easy why don't you go ..
Re: It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari by beegodson: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2019
OF COURSE IT IS NOT EASY TO RULE A COUNTRY, BUT YOU HAVE PERFORMED BETTER THAN THE PAST GOVERNMENT WHO RULED THIS COUNTRY TOO ITS DOOM...WE STAND BY YOU SIR, YOU DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT!

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace APC (picture) / INEC Replaces Ad- Hoc Staffs In Adamawa / Postponement Of Election, A Call For Disaster – Ijaw Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.