Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired (694 Views)

Vacancy For A Smart Young School Leaver As Secretary / Smart Young Man Needed By A Multinational Company Urgently / A Smart Young Female Secretary Needed At TRADE FAIR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by Superego: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
We are looking for a smart young man ready to make a quick buck: 5,000 to 10,000 and up for search internet, gather info and posting on our business website. Pay by your work.

Email: admin@admentation.com
Re: Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by Capnd143(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Superego:
We are looking for a smart young man ready to make a quick buck: 5,000 to 10,000 and up for search internet, gather info and posting on our business website. Pay by your work.

Email: admin@admentation.com
las las as in you need a content writer?
Re: Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by Superego: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Capnd143:
las las as in you need a content writer?

The person will fetch information from some websites and post, upload images etc. Must be smart and educated to know what he is doing.
Re: Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by Capnd143(m): 2:14am On Feb 11, 2019
Superego:

The person will fetch information from some websites and post, upload images etc. Must be smart and educated to know what he is doing.
ok... The pay is weekly? Am interested
Re: Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by ugosben(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
will i be given the gadgets needed to carry out this job? i am interested.
Re: Smart Young Guy With Computer And Google Search Wisdom Is Hired by tonic555: 8:30am On May 01, 2019
Hello Perry,
I received a payment of $46 to your PayPal email perry@afridy.com
please kindly check and confirm. Also how do I contact you as all your emails and not going

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment Enters Third Phase, After Shortlisting Today. / Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Shortlisting / Full Time Teacher Is Needed At Ogun State With Free Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.