Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (55108 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
"One day she will come out for election in Lagos and people will vote for him"

Got me cracking... grin grin

If Tinubu supports him,Lagos zombies will definitely vote for him abi na her sef.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by ladychioma: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
What has he done wrong
Can,t people mind their business. That is the souvenir he made for the bride and groom. Children of hate, must always see fault in someone's good Will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Afonjas self
nice asss
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
"One day she will come out for election in Lagos and people will vote for him"

Got me cracking... grin grin

If Tinubu supports him,Lagos zombies will definitely vote for him abi na her sef.
why do you feel so entitled over lagos tho please practice politics without bitterness I have seen a lot of people lose their lives I really pray you bigots don't create a conflict that will consume all of us one day
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
why do you feel so entitled over lagos tho please practice politics without bitterness I have seen a lot of people lose their lives I really pray you bigots don't create a conflict that will consume all of us one day

Read what you wrote and tell me if you are making sense.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

Read what you wrote and tell me if you are making sense.

you are calling people tinubu zombies? Why do you guys like creating tension honestly I lived in benin I never insulted the hosts my dear you guys consistent abuse of yorubas in lagos would have to end one day I don't know how but I really pray many of you guys that comment would be alive to witness the consequences we shall see ma God bless you and will reward you for your peace
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
hating someone you don’t know with passion shows the kind of person you are. Terrible person. You probably hate all successful person but only showing your hate publicly here because you think you have people who hate him together with you.
you're not serious, what is successful about Bobrisky?. i am not surprised as even some Nigerians still see Evans the kidnapper as a successful man. Same with the way public cherish yahoo boy mtchew.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by chrisj2(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Aso Ebi and Souvenir are a stupid idea. Period!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Slynation(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why is nairaland promoting this Bobrisky....
if people ain't giving him attention, his brain cells will auto format then reboot back to default settings
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Fixitgood(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why dem neva arrest this guy?
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
you are calling people tinubu zombies? Why do you guys like creating tension honestly I lived in benin I never insulted the hosts my dear you guys consistent abuse of yorubas in lagos would have to end one day I don't know how but I really pray many of you guys that comment would be alive to witness the consequences we shall see ma God bless you and will reward you for your peace

You have NEVER resided in Benin City. If you did then you would know that we do not feel entitled to our land,we do not play tribal ping pong.

Oweseni street to Yoruba street to Lagos street via Urubi to Idahosa street are all dominated by Yoruba's. If you are based in Benin you have every right to discuss politics and challenge any politician. We don't do tribe but street/area. A Yoruba boy is beaten in another area by a Benin person all the Benin boys,Igbo and Yoruba will go to that area to fight the Benin boys cos all we know n do is my Area.

But you guys are so myopic and tribalistic that if anyone speak in Lagos you feel we have no right when I bought my land, built my house,pay my tax and even employ Yoruba's then you claim I'm not entitled to determine who governs over Lagos. Bros abeg wake up!

If you are a puppet to Tinubu then you are a zombie cos in Benin we have a saying "no man be God". One man can never control us.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

You have NEVER resided in Benin City. If you did then you would know that we do not feel entitled to our land,we do not play tribal ping pong.

Oweseni street to Yoruba street to Lagos street via Urubi to Idahosa street are all dominated by Yoruba's. If you are based in Benin you have every right to discuss politics and challenge any politician. We don't do tribe but street/area. A Yoruba boy is beaten in another area by a Benin person all the Benin boys,Igbo and Yoruba will go to that area to fight the Benin boys cos all we know n do is my Area.

But you guys are so myopic and tribalistic that if anyone speak in Lagos you feel we have no right when I bought my land, built my house,pay my tax and even employ Yoruba's then you claim I'm not entitled to determine who governs over Lagos. Bros abeg wake up!

If you are a puppet to Tinubu then you are a zombie cos in Benin we have a saying "no man be God". One man can never control us.
then Bob izua and esama are not controlling us in benin abi madam wake up what makes tinubu different from benin strong men madam you are playing igbo politics, politics of hate and division
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
then Bob izua and esama are not controlling us in benin abi madam wake up

When I said you are not in Benin I wasn't lying.

Esama power ends at Okada. Bob Izua has retired his nephew Kabaka who happens to be in APC holds more ground than him.

No politician last long in Benin. Mind you, I am for Obaseki just the way I'm for Ogboru in Delta.

But for this Lagos wey we dey so I have transfered my card to Lagos,my club members,my church members and family are voting Agbaje who has no known godfather in Lagos. We giving him 500 votes.

Have a great day bros!
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Smog2020(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
my people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you...07061967713
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=75626308]

Esama power ends at Okada. Bob Izua has retired his nephew Kabaka who happens to be in APC holds more ground than him.

No politician last long in Benin. Mind you, I am for Obaseki just the way I'm for Ogboru in Delta.

But for this Lagos wey we dey so I have transfered my card to Lagos,my club members,my church members and family are voting Agbaje who has no known godfather in Lagos. We giving him 500 votes.

Have a great day bros![/quote thanks my sister
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

Have a great day bros!
my candidate is also Babatunde Gbadamosi ADP all the best
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
HerCuteness:
Warris my own. Abeg pass me one tin of Milo cool
happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by MeeLan: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bobrisky did her own live, you are ran to social media to rant! #youBrainIsPainingYou.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by MeeLan: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
bobrisky is Milo brand ambassador.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by MeeLan: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
I think the bride is jealous to see a man rocking asoebi and looking pretty than herself. Na clear matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by acedsportsng: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na wa
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Vince77(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bob is not overdressed. The lady is feeling intimidated
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

Have a great day bros!
so why are you voting ogboru if I may ask
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Simplecity(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
KelvinCX:
The same way you walk
abeg shey like man abi like woman
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Is it nor you that invited Bobo to the wedding? As per VIP things! Yet you are here dissing him/her. Why didn't you fight Bo-Bo at the wedding?
Next topic please!
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
tossie101:
I hate this brobrisky guy with passion. angry

Why?
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by tossie101(f): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Why?
Have u heard him speaking?
He is so fake... Even form girly pass women,
In fact there is a lot to hate about him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
tossie101:

Have u heard him speaking?
He is so fake... Even form girly pass women,
In fact there is a lot to hate about him.

Well that is his business. I personally think dude is using this to fool people and make money online. Or maybe he has powerful people in power who patronize him.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by tossie101(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Well that is his business. I personally think dude is using this to fool people and make money online. Or maybe he has powerful people in power who patronize him.

Powerful people "patronizing" him for what?
Or u mean sleeping with him?

He is gay! Don't even try to sugarcoat it
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Rotimi47: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Asif u won't use it to make tea
Word grin
Re: Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding by Rotimi47: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
NessaBoo:
Lmao...Bob o Bob!!

That's actually the nornal thing for Yorubas na, they can share anything at parties...From Soap to toothpaste, Maggi, Oil, Plates, Spoon, Buckets, Handfans, Napkins, Noodles, Milk, and any other provisions you can think of. You wee take lots of goodies home oo!! When it comes to Yorubas and parties ehn, pls just give it to them! Bob was representing! cheesy
You try, But In addition; Electric Iron, mobile phones, hot plate, Ankara, note books, face towel etc.

It as per levels( Status ) shocked

Proudly Yoruba grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.