Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Sole Distributorship - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sole Distributorship (891 Views)

Which Product Distributorship Do You Suggest With #500K Maximum Capital? / Distributorship Now Open / Diapers Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sole Distributorship by Princegado1(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Good morning my fellow NL and happy New week to you all

Please I need your advice and suggestions about any company in Nigeria that has a fast moving consumer goods I can apply and be their distributor here in South South and South East Nigeria.

I have been considering been a distributor for J I EJISON INTERNATIONAL LTD the distributors and makers of Blullet energy drink pure heaven wine B12 soap aluminium and oil and gas. But my major aim is the Bullet energy drink and pure heaven.

I will need your advice and suggestions about this company. The distributorship incentives and percentage and starting capital and other vital informations.

Any other companies that has fast moving consumer products that need a distributor are highly welcomed.

Thanks and have a lovely day today
Re: Sole Distributorship by amp01(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
GO AND GET THE COMPANY ADDRESS,AND VISIT THE COMPANY.
SOME THINGS ARE TOO SIMPLE.
YOU WANT TO DISTRIBUTE FOR A COMPANY, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE COMPANY AND ITS PRODUCTS, WHY COMING HERE TO FIND HELP.

VISIT THEIR WEBSITE OR THEIR OFFICE.

2 Likes

Re: Sole Distributorship by Princegado1(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2019
amp01:
GO AND GET THE COMPANY ADDRESS,AND VISIT THE COMPANY.
SOME THINGS ARE TOO SIMPLE.
YOU WANT TO DISTRIBUTE FOR A COMPANY, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE COMPANY AND ITS PRODUCTS, WHY COMING HERE TO FIND HELP.

VISIT THEIR WEBSITE OR THEIR OFFICE.

Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Essential oils,Organic butters, Powders and Extract available. / Diesel Supplier / Lpfo Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.