Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

School Marketing Material Contract Give The Best Quote And Get The Job - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / School Marketing Material Contract Give The Best Quote And Get The Job (706 Views)

Send Me A Quote For A 3D Logo / I Need Cover Design For An Ebook - Drop Your Best Quote / See What A Nairalander Did To Davido & Chioma's Artwork Assurance (quote) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Marketing Material Contract Give The Best Quote And Get The Job by Virgohills(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2019
I want quotes of producing the following:

We want the cost of making
1000 3000 and 5000 copies of
- A5 flyers
- A4 size brochure of 11 pages all coloured
- cheap facecap n print (school name n logo)
- black round neck T-shirt and print in the front
- pen and print

Cost of printing 1 of each
- Billboard banner 20ft by 10ft
- school flex hung in banks 4ft by 2ft

Location Lagos
Call whatsapp 09076359615 here
All designs are ready.
Re: School Marketing Material Contract Give The Best Quote And Get The Job by Virgohills(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2019
Where are the printers

(1) (Reply)

The Hungry Boys Best Comedy Of The Week / Medium : Pen On Paper....portrait Sketch.. / What Foods Burn Abdominal Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.