Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital (1405 Views)

Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
This is an urgent issue that everyone needs to read and research about

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Do you remember the sharia crisis of the 70s-90s-2000, we know there is a grand plan already but buhari is the only northerner that had the balls to fully activate it. Now think about these below:

The herdsmen killings,
Boko haram and ISWAP,
The renaming of middlebelt communities to fulani names,
The inclusion of hausas in abuja as an ethnic group,
The inclusion of fulanis as an ethnic group in plateau state,
The Emirization of southern kaduna and parts of the middle belt.
El-rufais's move choosing a muslim vice in kaduna

The Plan has started and very soon, it will be clear to all

Nobody should overlook this, this is a serious matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by bedspread: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Only Ignorant Fellows won't believe this!

By The Order of GOD ALMIGHTY THEY WILL FIGHT THEMSELVES AND KILL THEMSELVES...

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by IJOBA2: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2019
IMAM SARRKI MADRIDGUY OAUTEMITAYO KAHAL29 NGENEUKWUENU SENATORDAVE DEOMELO AGARAWU23 SO THIS IS Y'ALL ISLAMISTS PLAN FOR THIS CIRCULAR NATION CALLED NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by RTSC: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2019
As long as igbos are still in Nigeria, islamization will fail.

Don't fret.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2019
So Nigerian money has been looted and sent to the IOC...

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2019
wafersoc:

Please brother, can you send me the complete documents on mail please.

send me PM
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by limeta(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will fail
Islam will fail

If Islam is so good why don't you keep it to yr selves

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2019
God has removed the lifeless one so Nigerians should not be afraid. The mad ones should waste their vote on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by ifyan(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2019
As far as Jesus Christ is alive, it wouldn't work. No be today dem de plan am

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Please brother, can you send me the complete documents on mail please.

send me PM

I wish i could, i'm currently researching on it, i'll update the topic soon. Hold my brother

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2019
So i probed further and this is what i found.

Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration_(1989)

Their battle plan below, detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

Below is what the Muslims planned to do in Nigeria and in the other members nations of the IAO during their conspiracy conference in Abuja in 1989.

THE REAL BATTLE PLAN

"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations".

"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslim)." (the word Christianity is underlined in the declaration)

"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference."

"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations"

Do not be deceived, they have not changed their agenda.

The Military President as of 1989 donated US $21 billion to facilitate the conspiracy. It was acknowledged in the communique as follows:

The Joint Conference finally ratified the admission of Nigeria as a full member of the Organization of the Islamic Conference OIC, and thanked the government and people of Nigeria for having generously donated US $21 billion to the Islamic Development Fund of the OIC, and sincerely requested the Federal Government of Nigeria to implement all policies and programmes of the OIC to show the whole world that Nigeria is truly an Islamic nation.

Please find below what was originally posted on Wikipedia before it was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014.

Abuja Declaration (1989)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Abuja Declaration is the outcome of a conference of the African countries of the OIC in 1989 and launched by a communique of the Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) founded during this conference.

The Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) is a Nigerian statute Islamic organisation, an initiative of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).

Dr. Usman Muhamad Bugaje is the current Secretary-General of the IAO.

Goals and strategies

The organization was founded on 28 November 1989 in Abuja,[1] Nigeria, with the goal to win the whole of Africa for Islam. The statutes and goals[2][3] are ratified in 1991 and this marks her formal definitive founding. The founding-communiqué is also called the Abuja Declaration.[4] Starting point for the conference is the fact that Africa is the only continent with an Islamic majority and therefore Africa should become completely Islamic.[5]

The plan contains a lot of points that are also common for Christian missionary organizations as relief and economic progression.

A battle plan was composed to Islamize Africa with some less innocent points in that decision:[6]

"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslim)." (The word Christianity is underlined in the declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the Sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations."
The execution of this strategy can be recognized in countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria more and more provinces choose for the Sharia leading to heavy protests of Christians, oft resulting in violence and bloodshed to both sides. In Sudan the government chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991 sharpened with death punishment for apostasy from Islam.

Funds: The government of Nigeria has donated 21 billion US-dollar to confirm an IAO-communiqué [7] as donation to this "Islamic Development Fund".

Organisation

The IAO consists of four main organisations:[8] the General Shura', the highest authority consisting of 43 members from all over Africa and theDiaspora. the Executive Comité.

the Secretariat housed at Abuja, (Nigeria). the Necessary organs to the realisation of the goals.

Countries

The organisation mentions the following countries on its website:

Algeria
Benin
Chad
Egypt
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Kenya
Liberia
Libya
Mali
Mauritania
Marokko
Niger
Nigeria
Sudan
Somalia
South Africa
Tunisia
Zambia

References:

http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/103-beware-abuja-declaration-has-been-edited
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration_(1989)

https://cutit.org/abuja_declaration (i had to shorten the url because links ending with html doesn't allow me to post)

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by clarocuzioo(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2019
And Osibanjo is going about deceiving himself simply because he wants to continue to be an errand boy to the incumbent.
Honestly he is a disappointment to the Church and the legal community.

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by Afamed: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2019
wafersoc:

I wish i could, i'm currently researching on it, i'll update the topic soon. Hold my brother
Receive sense in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by Afamed: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
God has removed the lifeless one so Nigerians should not be afraid. The mad ones should waste their vote on Buhari.
PDP die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by Afamed: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2019
wafersoc:
Atiku looters die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by Afamed: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
limeta:
Buhari will fail
Islam will fail

If Islam is so good why don't you keep it to yr selves
PDP and Propaganda die die die die die die die die die die in Jesus name. Die PDP die die die die die die die
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

PDP and Propaganda die die die die die die die die die die in Jesus name. Die PDP die die die die die die die

This is not propaganda, the third link i posted is from a reputable organization East Africa center for law and justice

http://eaclj.org/religion/13-religion-feature-articles/15-the-abuja-declaration dot html

I only shortened it because nairaland disallows links ending with html

This is a serious issue and don't even try to make this about apc, pdp...... ISLAMIZATION IS REAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by etrouble: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2019
You are all mad. One of the major duties of every Christian is to preach Christ to the world. Likewise one of the main duties of every Muslim is to propagate Islam all over the world. Preach your religion while I preach mine all over the world. Competition is good. Haven't you snatched a pretty girl from a careless boyfriend before?
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2019
etrouble:
You are all mad. The main duties of every Christian is to preach Christ to the world. Likewise one of the main duties of every Muslim is to propagate Islam all over the world. Preach your religion while I preach mine all over the world. Competition is good. Haven't you snatched a girl from a careless boyfriend before?

In your wildest dreams will that plan come to pass

1 Like

Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by orisa37: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Nobody should overlook this, this is a serious matter.
I agree.
Please copy all the Traditional Rulers of Yoruba land, Igboland, Tivsland, Ijawland, Ibibioland, Idomaland, Governors of sw, se, ss, cs, Gowon, OBJ, TYD, AA, Osinbajo, Atiku, Obi and all the Political Party Chairmen and present as Agenda for Clinton visit.
We are running Nigeria as:-
1, A British Royal Charter which excludes The Arabs and the IOC.
2, As 36 Constitutionally Autonomous States which excludes invasion by the Arabs and IOC without a constitutional acquisense of the 36 States.
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by limeta(f): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Afamed post=75621015]
PDP and Propaganda die die die die die die die die die die in Jesus name. Die PDP die die die die die die

Are you ok
Should I call for help
Re: Islamization Plan For Nigeria - IOC Disguised As IAO- Abuja to be IAO's Capital by wafersoc: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Meet Oyo State's New First Family Seyi Makinde And His Family At Inauguration / PDP Stalwart Regis Uwakwe Decamps From Pdp To Apc In Imo State. / Uche Nwosu Visits Gov. Hope Uzodinma In Owerri, Congratulates Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.