Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Investing In The Heart Of Europe In Dubai. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In The Heart Of Europe In Dubai. (522 Views)

What Makes Investing In Dubai Irresistible? / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In The Heart Of Europe In Dubai. by tiana111(f): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Investment in Dubai.
The heart of Europe.
If you were given the opportunity to invest in burg khalifa 12 years ago.wouldn't you?. You would have been a billionaire by now.
Dubai is the country of tourism all over the world .I don't know if you have been hearing of their big new project coming up soon about Snow and rain in Dubai.
This will be one of the amazing project ever in the whole world and its really amazing.
A big opportunity to been part of this.they are bringing all of Europe to Dubai.u don't need to travel to Europe for vacations anymore.cause soon all will be in Dubai.
A country on an island just beside the jumeriah palm..its something you can come and see with your eyes.
Many Europeans and the rich are already investing in this.
Most Nigerians have many investment here in Dubai because its a huge profit for life.

For more info and picture ,you can drop your mails and I will forward it to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Featureno Government Can Survive Without Taxation Continue Reading At Https://k / Reservoir Capital Corp. Completes Transaction Securing 100% Ownership In Olocorp / Finally Here For You! Learn And Earn On Ably Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.