Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / available (1138 Views)

Hyundai Accent 2008 Toks Selling Cheap Call Now / Clean Hyundai Accent 2008 Model Auto Transmission 699k / Used 406 Coupe For A Quick Sale 390k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

available by RealReal4: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Available
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Call
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Back
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Front view
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Inside view
Re: available by RealReal4: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2019
call for more details
Re: available by Boo3nity(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2019
Manual Transmission!!!
I'm offering #300k.
Very Serious Buyer.
Deal?
Re: available by RealReal4: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Boo3nity:
Manual Transmission!!! I'm offering #300k. Very Serious Buyer. Deal?

No sir you can only get a faulty car for that price. Thank you

1 Like

Re: available by amstardi: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
hi. N320k deal I drive off with car tomorrow
Re: available by Artistree: 1:18am On Feb 12, 2019
amstardi:
hi. N320k deal
I drive off with car tomorrow
Someone says 300k, you're offering 320k.
RealReal4:

No sir you can only get a faulty car for that price. Thank you
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: available by Alajehub: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Make una dey careful ooo
Investigate well ooo
No go buy stolen car
Or car wey get engine or gear problem
Because awoof dey purge belle
Re: available by amstardi: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2019
RealReal4:
So whoever calls first gets this car gift.
Ac working perfectly with all papers complete.
Sound engine

Come with your mechanic and drive away.
First come first serve
Personal car with full insurance

Re: available by amstardi: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Ok ooo

Re: available by RealReal4: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2019
amstardi:
Ok ooo

You're a car dealer as can be seen in your profile so it is understandable that you'd try to undermine anyone trying to do same.

Like I said to you this is a personal car AND NO I WON'T SELL IT TO U FOR 320 THAT U OFFERED WHEN YOU CALLED ME SIR AND UNDERSTANDABLY YOUR UNFOUNDED VENDETTA AGAINST ME SIR.

Yes I advertised in Jan with a different moniker but the deal someone offered was for 360k which I declined and this prompted me to offer it again after I'd lost the password to my former account...

NOTE::::
To prove the ingenuity of this sale, I'll yet open another moniker called LIFEOFGRACE and this time I'll place a book on the dashboard of the car and same background, same car.
You can't get a car like this for less than 400 anywhere especially when it comes with full registration and in working condition.

NEXT TIME BEFORE U TRY TO UNDERMINE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

1 Like

Re: available by RealReal4: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Alajehub:
Make una dey careful ooo
Investigate well ooo
No go buy stolen car
Or car wey get engine or gear problem
Because awoof dey purge belle

No be everybody get scamming tendency bro.
Believe it or not I have met very cool people here and spanning a long time we've done business in different fields together so if you've probably met with dishonest people oga na your mindset carry you meet the wrong people.

I will advertise this car again with a new moniker I will open again called LIFEOFGRACE so you can realize that not all Nigerians are evil.

You priced this car 320 when people you're older than priced it at 360 and I said no so be smart, if a deal doesn't go your way the smartest thing to do is TAKE A WALK.

We're here to focus on the right things /people not unnecessary distractions
Re: available by RealReal4: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: available by RealReal4: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Available
Re: available by amstardi: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2019
plz if you're in benin can you drive it to uba akpapava and snap a picture in that background?

why always same background, in your two advert, one background is blurred while d other is visible.
what r u hiding here.

plz take it to an open location like a bank or popular eatery in Benin and snap it there
Re: available by amstardi: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
and plz make your face visible in the pics too
Re: available by amstardi: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2019
I asked youba simple question
ARE YOU A SOLDIER POSTED TO EKENWA BARACKS ,BENIN CITY, EDO STATE? YES OR NO?

BUT YOU HAVE CUNNINGLY AVOIDED TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

BUT ON YOUR WHATSAPP DP , I SEE A VERY YOUNG SOLDIER ,LIKE 22YRS OF AGE WITH AN AK47 AND A FULL CAMOU.

AND HERE IN THIS CAR I SEE AN ARMY STICKER.

NOW I still wanna ask you this simple question. are you a soldier of the Nigerian army posted to ekenwa BARACKS, Benin city Edo state?
Re: available by amstardi: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
and if you're the one in that WhatsApp DP, why are you hiding your face
Re: available by JaneDoe33: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2019
I just came across this post and decide to hide my normal moniker to prove this.

About 3 weeks ago I was directed by a guy called the bargainers to call the owner of this car for a deal which I priced at 330 but he didn't sell even though he was very nice. He showed me video and even call me on video call and till date I and him still talk as friends even though he did not sell for me at that price so I can say without mincing words that this is a genuine deal and since I couldn't pay for it, may the best man win.

People should not say things they are not sure of because of envy
Re: available by JaneDoe33: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
amstardi:
and if you're the one in that WhatsApp DP, why are you hiding your face

PLEASE SHUT UP LET MATURE PEOPLE BARGAIN
Re: available by amstardi: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2019
JaneDoe33:

PLEASE SHUT UP LET MATURE PEOPLE BARGAIN
who is this uncultured bratt!!!!
Re: available by amstardi: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2019
am.not agianst this deal. am just being curious
Re: available by HonestAndre: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
amstardi:
am.not agianst this deal. am just being curious

I remember you always coming to people's posts to sow seeds of discord. Ogbeni this is not a good image for you. U better repent.
You just carry your bad manners from offline enter online. I sorry for the woman way u put for house that is if no be she put u for house.

Some people daft sha
Re: available by JaneDoe33: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
amstardi:
who is this uncultured bratt!!!!

Still doesn't change the fact that you're a repulsive low life who is so jobless he spend his time on nairaland looking for who to troll, you're an animal.
Person papa way no get work

Try respect yourself u too dull.
being hairless down there doesn't mean yhu shouldn't act matured

Quote me next time okpe
Re: available by JaneDoe33: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
I simply came to share my experience and you're been rude.
You dull o because if you weren't so dull you'd stop asking very stupid irrelevant questions and do business if you really wanted to but I've seen your type before. They think everyone is out to get them.

Why don't u have your own Pic on your profile and you try to crucify another human being?

Dull half man
Re: available by RealReal4: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Available
Re: available by RealReal4: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
RealReal4:

You're a car dealer as can be seen in your profile so it is understandable that you'd try to undermine anyone trying to do same.

Like I said to you this is a personal car AND NO I WON'T SELL IT TO U FOR 320 THAT U OFFERED WHEN YOU CALLED ME SIR AND UNDERSTANDABLY YOUR UNFOUNDED VENDETTA AGAINST ME SIR.

Yes I advertised in Jan with a different moniker but the deal someone offered was for 360k which I declined and this prompted me to offer it again after I'd lost the password to my former account...

NOTE::::
To prove the ingenuity of this sale, I'll yet open another moniker called LIFEOFGRACE and this time I'll place a book on the dashboard of the car and same background, same car.
You can't get a car like this for less than 400 anywhere especially when it comes with full registration and in working condition.

NEXT TIME BEFORE U TRY TO UNDERMINE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav4 2017 Toks For Sale / Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2011 (evil Spirit )✔✔✔ for 1.35million / Clean 2008 Banker Used Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.