Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) (20961 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by LucanBeeB: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Where's the crowd??
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Chitumu: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
ceeceeco:
But why is Buhari always desperate for power? That man has always been desperate for power all his life, yet he has nothing to offer, absolutely nothing! He's just there to answer president. He's just so useless and has no value. He's just a waste on the presidential seat. As much as iam sure, Nigeria has no president, just an actor.
Sayeth blind IPOB wailer.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by NigeriaBam: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alright
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by dvdwed(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm in ilorin, no lock down anywhere, people don't give 1 fok.

He's a former president already.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Nobleman406(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
I can only see thugs/agberos who have no value for there life campaigning today along the streets of surulere-ojaoba axis
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by carammel(f): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't trust that Amaechi, why is he holding and staring at aunty Gbemi in that manner?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by bash8936: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't underrate APC in Lagos....
On election day there are about 15local Government that no party can win there except APC....The remaining 5are the Igbo dominated local Govt which is PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by adelaja70(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
tollyboy5:

Share the pics in that case.
I NO GET THE TIME BRO... IF YOU ARE USING A GOOD PHONE WITH ENOUGH DATA, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GOOGLE IT. CHEERS...
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
adelaja70:

STOP LYING BROTHER... MY WIFE WAS THERE AND TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM WAS FILLED TO BRIM IN AND OUT. SHE SAID BUHARI AND HIS ENTOURAGE CAME VERY LATE SHA.....
I just went to watch the videos after pmb arrive I'm seeing empty chairs. I was not there and at the same time I'm not blind
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
bash8936:
Don't underrate APC in Lagos....
On election day there are about 15local Government that no party can win there except APC....The remaining 5are the Igbo dominated local Govt which is PDP
So you think my own EPE would vote APC. undecided
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
bender79:
Somebody should hold Ameachi unless he will "straff" Gbemisola(saraki's sister)

How does Lai Mohammed deal with the fact he’s working with Gbemi saraki and yet against Bukola? Lol quite funny these people.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by ledamaster(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who cares? Buhari return to Daura is certain. ATIKULATED.

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by EdenH: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
tollyboy5:
Dem4 say sey PDP is finished wen den com Lagos. Empty chairs EVERYWHERE lagosians ain't stupid
how will they go for d rally when they are busy licking d ass of their slave master? quite impossible. They hvnt gotten themselves out from d shackles of slavery chains as they hv been subjected to mental slavery by a brown teeth baboon. So i woulnt expect more
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by adelaja70(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
tollyboy5:

I just went to watch the videos after pmb arrive I'm seeing empty chairs. I was not there and at the same time I'm not blind
Na wa 4u o....I SAY MY WIFE TELL ME SAY BUHARI AND HIS ENTOURAGE CAME VERY LATE.... SHE GOT THERE AROUND 11am AND BUHARI ARRIVED AROUND 3PM.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by somez(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pls don't. Na beg I Dey beg you o. These APC folks go hang themselves o.
dukie25:
Can I post pics of Sani Abacha Stadium, even before Atiku/Kwankwaso arrived? grin grin

I won't post it, I'm not that wicked, I'd be accused of goading people to suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Oricha79(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Freedom in kwara state at last
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Moukandjo: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
dukie25:
Can I post pics of Sani Abacha Stadium, even before Atiku/Kwankwaso arrived? grin grin

I won't post it, I'm not that wicked, I'd be accused of goading people to suicide.
Should I post pictures of the massive crowd that came for Ebelemi's rally in 2015 in that same Sani Abacha stadium? grin Do you know what happened on the real election day? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Baawaa(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
SAraki
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Babacele: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
And Saraki is finished.. grin grin Buhari is yet to come oo grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HTPQyffDog
Ngene no be GEJ slayer- Amaechi dey hold my babe ,Gbemi , for that pic as Lai Mohammed ( antidote to PDP lies and propaganda) smiles on? Just help me tell bros Amaechi say O to ge!

O ' to gee! An angel must have dashed APC this invisible weapon ; effective against, and irritating to political opponents.

O ' to gee! A powerful phrase that is more than a nuclear bomb reducing Saraki and PDP to political smithereens in Kwara. I have never seen any spoken words employed in kwara politics so potent like that phrase -O 'to gee! Enough is enough.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by emmaitive(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
adelaja70:

STOP LYING BROTHER... MY WIFE WAS THERE AND TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM WAS FILLED TO BRIM IN AND OUT. SHE SAID BUHARI AND HIS ENTOURAGE CAME VERY LATE SHA.....
oga wy the lie nw..i saw it my sef upon the #5000 and the cap they shared empty seat every wea..somepeople jst collected the money and went away..may be ur wife did not enter inside or take note she is jst assumin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Jklastborn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't worry 16th shall tell us who is packing whether is your almighty Atikulooter or PMB
adebuk17:

bro it is now 99% o
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by lolybaby(f): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
dvdwed:
I'm in ilorin, no lock down anywhere, people don't give 1 fok.

He's a former president already.
YOU ARE A LIAR,I WENT TO THAT RALLY FOR ME TO KNOW WHETHER IT'S O TO GE OR NOT,PEOPLE REALLY TURN UP MORE THAN PDP RALLY THAT WAS HELD SOME WEEKS AGO IN KWARA.I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND AGAIN DESPITE THE FACT THAT I DON'T BELONG TO PDP OR APC
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) by Online4u: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMY36Vr2ta8

Massive Crowd At Rivers State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally
#BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPRiversRally The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. Come, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Port Harcourt people we hail oh!!! The future President of our country don reach una side. Come out and join the campaign for a #BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.