Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. (401 Views)

“you Are Not A Backward Person Who Looks Back At History Of Disappointment And F / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / 1,525 Nigerians Killed In Six Weeks Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by QuickStandard: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2019
I had this sigh of relief today, after I successfully obtain my PVC.

If you are excited to have yours simply identify.

For those saying they won't vote, cos votes won't count, I implore you to have a rethink.

As for me, my family and my neighbors, we have resolved to end impunity with our votes.

Join me if you're with me. Just say Hi. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2019
QuickStandard:
I had this sigh of relief today, after I successfully obtain my PVC.

If you are excited to have yours simply identify.

For those saying they won't vote, cos votes won't count, I implore you to have a rethink.

As for me, my family and my neighbors, we have resolved to end impunity with our votes.

Join me if you're with me. Just say Hi. grin
Great, Buhari is going home grin it's a task to all reasonable Nigerians, and lovers of democracy

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by QuickStandard: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2019
post=75621239:

Great, Buhari is going home grin it's a task to all reasonable Nigerians, and lovers of democracy

You got my cryptic message accurately boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by learnine: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Collected mine on saturday, and i am going to VOTE.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by ImDStar: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
QuickStandard:

You got my cryptic message accurately boss.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. by QuickStandard: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
learnine:
Collected mine on saturday, and i am going to VOTE.

Congrats bro, I didn't vote last election, due to my inability to request a transfer, but thank God.

I will vote and my vote will count

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Apga, Sdp, Others Accuse Pdp Of Desperate Rigging Plans / Electioneering Campaigns End Today. Think Right, Vote Right. / Leaders, Members Of Ladi Adebutu-backed Sikirulai Ogundele-led "Exco" Desert Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.