Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? (642 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Why Real Estate Is A Good Investment Option In 2021 / Best Short Term Investment Option With Interest Of 50% • Quinordafrica (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by farem: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Hello House, what can someone do to make quick Weekly or monthly handsome Returns on Investment on between #400,000 to #500000.

Please this is urgentl.

Thanks
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Onnasucs1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
For me, if I have 500k now, I'll split it into two equal parts. 250k will go for forex while 250k will go for transport business (keke maruwa)
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Chidonc(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
farem:
Hello House, what can someone do to make quick Weekly or monthly handsome Returns on Investment on between #400,000 to #500000.

Please this is urgentl.

Thanks
I only know businesses that would fetch you good return in months, and you must also be patient, food stuff storage.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by osemoses1234(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Onnasucs1:
For me, if I have 500k now, I'll split it into two equal parts. 250k will go for forex while 250k will go for transport business (keke maruwa)
keke maruwa is now 650k
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Onnasucs1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
osemoses1234:
keke maruwa is now 650k
shocked shocked i never knew

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by farem: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chidonc:

I only know businesses that would fetch you good return in months, and you must also be patient, food stuff storage.

Food stuff storage?
How?
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by arcahmad(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
l will advise u to use 200k for cryptocurrency trading (if u have knowledge on how to trade)if u are lucky u can get N2M naira b4 d end of the year
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Chidonc(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
farem:

Food stuff storage?
How?
source for food items from local communities when they are cheaper or from the north, and resell ,it not a get rich quick business but your capital is safe as for profit, you know say Man must always chop.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by farem: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chidonc:

source for food items from local communities when they are cheaper or from the north, and resell ,it not a get rich quick business but your capital is safe as for profit, you know say Man must always chop.

I appreciate your inputs. Please how can be helped or informed to get those links and other info as per the food stuff.
I think its going to worth it.
I.also Will appreciate other people's inputs.

Thanks
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by KingOfThePay(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
There will be a massive Training event on Telegram which will be commencing on the 16th February. This training will will dymistifying how you can make massive success with Ecommerce business and CPA Marketing 2019 Style.

*Training 1:* BIG BOYS ECOMMERCE - My new 2019 ecommerce system that can make you cash on steriods .. This is whole different ball game to the old school ecomm system..It is better experienced than explained, With this system Getting 10 orders a day on your products is a piece of cake! So do the maths, 10 orders a day for products selling from N10,000 to N20,000 per piece.
With this You will rather be concerned on having your products in stock all the time so you can keep up with demands.

*Training 2* CPA EVOLUTION- How I am making Silent Serious Cash with *Cash on Delivery* CPA Offers. Now This is something else. Do you know what it means to be a pioneer and founder of something that is so massive but still not widely known? Have you heard of the term early birds before? Good..
Cash on Delivery CPA offers is the new icing on the cake for CPA as the Ecommerce industry is taking over the whole world....Discover how you can start making serious cash with new type of CPA offers selling products all over Asia and Europe without touching, seeing, or inventory on products...

Just Only one of the systems is enough to get you financially established in the long run talk more of the two...so do your calculus

More details and outline of the training will be posted in the group.
Secure your money first and learn. Don't start any venture when you are not grounded with sound knowledge. And besides, you don't need the whole 400k to get things kicking for u...

To join the group send an email to Kingofthepay@gmail.com and you will be added...

Training is free no strings attached but still, no nonsense tolerated only serious millionaire warriors
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Sanmight85(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
I actually have an investment, tested and trusted that pays you 2
10% monthly. So with your #500,000 you will get #50,000 assured monthly. Chat me on whatsapp via 08063403284. Let's talk better
Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by Chidonc(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
farem:

I appreciate your inputs. Please how can be helped or informed to get those links and other info as per the food stuff.
I think its going to worth it.
I.also Will appreciate other people's inputs.

Thanks
firstly, check for food stuffs not normally farmed in your state of residence but are well cultivated in far away locality, eg, beans, soya beans, maize, onions, potatoes, Guinea corn , millet are well cultivated in the north and transported to other parts of the country while palm oil ,Cray fish, etc are brought to the north, currently a 80k bag of millet goes for #5500 in my region at the moment, while a bag of maize is around 8k, now check the prices in your own locality, you can also add buying and selling of goats to it, any time you come, you buy goats, feed them well for a couple of months and resell.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Investment Option For #500,000? by HeliosHay(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
farem:

Please this is urgentl.

Thanks

I would say Amazon Self Publishing (also known as Kindle Direct Publishing).

I’ve been a self-publisher for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the easiest ways to make money online - especially as a beginner. It will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I've been Self Publishing for about 2 years now and I've made over N18 million from it

I love it because it is very passive. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life (as long as your books continue to sell).

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazon.com and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing
Go to Google and enter Amazon Bestsellers in the search box. Click on the Amazon bestseller result to go to Amazon.
Once you are there, click on the kindle category, then kindle eBooks and start searching for books that are selling.
There are other research methods but this is my favorite.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader. Amazon provides extensive information on this topic.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

PROOF OF MY EARNINGS

I have attached below screenshots showing my earnings from Audiobooks for October, November and December 2018 as well as my royalty earnings life to date since I started publishing in 2016.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

Feel free to do your own research about this business opportunity and learn as you go. However, for those of you who will like me to personally mentor them as they go through the process of publishing their FIRST book, this mentorship program is for you.

FEE For One-On-One Mentorship: N250,000

BENEFITS:

1. I will show you how I do my research and publish books in niches that sell well
2. I will show you the writing companies I use to create high-quality books
3. I will show you how to check your content for plagiarism should you decide to hire freelance writers yourself
4. I will show you how hire the best freelance cover designers for as little as $5
5. I will show you how to design the book cover yourself if you're creative and good with design
6. I will show you simple and effective marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
7. Even though Audiobook publishing via ACX is limited to people living in the US, UK and Canada. I will show you how you can bypass this restriction and earn royalties from Audiobooks while living in Nigeria
8. I will show you an Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.

MODE OF MENTORSHIP

Please note - this mentorship will be carried out via skype or Facebook video calls. I also have a secret facebook group for students in my mastermind. As a mentee, you will be added to that group.

I am located in London
Contact obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.

(1) (Reply)

Female Wrist Watch / This Is The Easy Trick I Use In Promoting Affiliate Links To USA Residents / Which Is The Best VTU Platform To Join In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.