Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Don't Want To Hear Another One Year In UK Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Hear Another One Year In UK Hospital (246 Views)

APC... Tinubu In Kwara Today, Hear Another Blunder / Breaking: Sleeping Again At Campaign, Tinubu To Return To UK Hospital Next Week / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Hear Another One Year In UK Hospital by ImDStar: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Common sense should tell us that we are all calling for disastrous moment if we can't apply common sense.

I want the APC supporters to tell me or name 10 APC members that were not in PDP 16years before..

If you have to crack your brain before answering then, you need to apply logic in your thinking.

Pls use your brain very well, if not I bet you suffering will reset your brain for you.

A word is a enough for the wise.

We are not looking for angels as we all have in APC, we are only clamouring for a leader who understands what it takes to lead..

Pls zombies, Buhari has tried his quota and he's tired, he need rest.

(1) (Reply)

FG Exposes Pdp’s Plan To Orchestrate Crisis, Trigger Panic Ahead Of Polls / You Don't Even Have Human Conscience You GOVERNMENT - Prophet Emmanuel / President Buhari Participate At The Signing Of 2nd National Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.