Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets (2947 Views)

Wike Don Humble. / Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Biafrareform(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
President Buhari took to his tweeter handle to solicit for Support from Nigerians in the forth coming election.

He posted a video and the tweets read

[b][/b]I humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us move to the NEXT LEVEL & consolidate on the successes recorded in making Nigeria a better place. I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest & deliver our mandate. [i][/i].

The replies he got wasn't friendly at all.

You can watch video here.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1094720968063438852?s=19

See reactions below

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Bethel4Life(f): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol nigerians no get chill

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by drtwist(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wicked reply! I consider people supporting Buhari and those Ipob members to be in same class of reasoning. How can you be managing failure and still want the failure to see if the failure will fail.

God help us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by magoo10(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hehehehe grin
The dullard has been roundly rejected

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Biafrareform(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Biafrareform(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Another one

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Biafrareform(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is very obvious Nigerians have rejected Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Racoon(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy Guess It's time for the bag of monumental failure called Buhari to go and pray so that if the god of electoral fortune can smile on him.Idiot! angry

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by jumoketiti22: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
kwakwasnso my guy

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by SalamRushdie: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari refused to hold quarterly media chats for four years , Buhari refused to do state if the nation Broadcast , Buhari refused to attend debates but suddenly a week before election he remember to hold a broadcast to beg for your votes...Dont allow this criminal decieve you and your destiny again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by gunuvi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Daura loading for that goat and blood thristy herdsman

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Born2Breed(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Every sane Nigerians are tired of Buhari.

He should just resign now and go back to daura or he will be disgraced come Failbuhari16th.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by ebuk4real(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
[center][/center] grin grin

I believe PMB should do the right thing; counting his teeth with his tongue.

He ought to know that he has been roundly defeated once he does it..

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
i thought you say i be lazy nigerian youth, How will you be asking a lazy nigerian youth like me to vote for you? abeg find hard working 500,000 npower youth beg.....me i know follow cos if i vote now, dnt knw what you will call me next after Feb 16.....my hand no dey

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by ProWalker: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
At Atiku rally in Kano

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
lalasticlala come and see chumtin

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by SaiATKUOBI2019: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians are Atikulated!!Anybody that's supports Buhari at this stage should be considered an enemy for life ..Every day gives proof of Buhari's dementia-inspired mental incapacity.People have seen and experienced the rubbish and scam CHANGE (Most forgot to ask if it was positive or negative change).
This is between 2 Northerners with almost same features. Buhari has done worst things than what GEJ did to be kicked out, even Nigeria is more divided now under the dullard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by dokie: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
ebuk4real:
[center][/center] grin grin

I believe PMB should do the right thing; counting his teeth with his tongue.

He ought to know that he has been roundly defeated once he does it..

Bubu should just withdraw from the presidential race.

He can say that he is tired and thinks that in the best interest of the nation, Nigerians should vote a younger candidate in Moghalu or sowore (just to save face). And he will be remembered as 'an elder statesman '. In mean time, the rest of us will Obidiently Atikulate.

DAURA DIRECT.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by KillTheZombies: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
#DauraStraight!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by CharleyBright(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Loolz.
Buhari saw Kano crowd in PDP rally, his senses is resetting.
He is asking lazy youths to vote him so he will come back and call them Criminal youths.
Buhari you are finished.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by sammy99(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
buhari is a scam and a mistake for nigerians,he must b corrected come saturday.its jst a pity dat most of d nigerians fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
After Kano mega rally grin

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by MrRichmond: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari is a goner

Only a fool will support this govt for reelection!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by binioby: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mr Integrity? Why are you begging Nigerians to vote for you. We thought you are a Saint and therefore automatically qualified to win this election. All you need to do is x-ray your achievements. But there's nothing to showcase within four years of your administration. My advice to you is go back to Duara and rest. You have already failed this election.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Ojiofor: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thank God Yoromoslems are minority in Nigeria even their Almajiri counterparts in the North don Atikulate grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari has perceived his humiliation like Hector, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Konki: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Failure slaps u in the public.

Who slapped Buhari?

No quarterly presidential press briefing

Lazy Nigerian youths

5% hate speech

Kill all Igbo Biafra agitators

Killer herdsmen are from Sudan and Libya ��

One sided opposition fighting using corrption mask

Ganduje is a saint

Cross carpet to APC and your sins are forgiven

The list is endless!

It's a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Validated: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
One Liberty got me ..."thank you for your effort in fighting corruption. Please, let Atiku fight poverty"

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by snowball11(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
In Davido's voice:

"One ticket na to obodo duara!" grin
Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by SaiATKUOBI2019: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari sent more than 30,000 security operatives to Ekiti state during the election. As well as Osun state. Why? This is what he criticized Goodluck Jonathan for especially when we need the soldiers to be fighting Boko Haram. And why cancel Osun elections when his party did not win.Buhari's biggest weakness is tribalism and nepotism. He has appointed mostly northerners in key positions of security, in key positions of authority. I have nothing absolutely against the northerners but you don't put your people alone in positions of authority, in position of power if truly you have the interest of whole country at heart. If you have the interest of the whole country at heart, you don't do that. You need a president that will make everybody inclusive so that everyone feels represented. Buhari is very tribalistic and he is not hiding it. Also, he surrounds himself with people that do not have the national interest at heart. People like Mama Daura, there have been several reports that these people don't tell him the truth. Even his wife cried out to BBC that the cabals are the one controlling the President. Instead of him to listen to the wife, he said she belongs to the kitchen.A number of red cross workers were also killed by Boko Haram because no one rescued them. Buhari government did not do enough to rescue them like they would have if they were Buhari's family members. Because those people were kidnapped months before they were executed.It took him six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.APC had boasted that no one would even come out for Atiku campaign that only Buhari lives in the north, others are irrelevant. The north has proven him wrong. APC today is a rejected and dejected opposition.The APC is not in anyway interested in free and fair elections because they know they can never win fair and square.
This is an insurance policy.
First they have pacified the SW to accept all injustice as political expediencies towards a phantom Yoruba Presidency which will never ever come. Now they are looking for a procured legal backing to the massive rigging they intend to commit.Atiku's crowd is a protest against APC misrule and Buhari's unprecedented failure. Every APC member is jittery. Buhari has already surrendered. He is begging Nigerians on his knees.
Re: Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets by Xander85: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Boys don vex be dat! They're primed, ready and waiting for next Saturday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ogun Gov. Amosun In Shock Over Election Defeat, Responding To Treatmen / Details As Aregbesola Insists Son Kabiru Must Be Gov Oyetola’s Chief Of Staff / 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.