Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary, Etc Celebration At A Cheap Rate - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary, Etc Celebration At A Cheap Rate (606 Views)

Please I Want To Sell My Hisense A/c At A Very Cheap Rate / Honeymoon Maker / Buy Real Naija Instagram Followers A Very Cheap Rate For Your Business Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary, Etc Celebration At A Cheap Rate by Melaine(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello friends, do you want to go for honeymoon outside Nigeria, do you want to celebrate your wedding anniversary, do you want to go for holidays and get some rest and also discover new places, do you want to do romantic getaway, do not worry, we are here for you. Benin Republic is a small but mighty countries with so many histories and places to rest.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more info and pictures.
Re: Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary, Etc Celebration At A Cheap Rate by Alejob: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your Laptop (10-24hrs+) , CCTV, Mifi, Modems, Phone/Tab (a week)

Here comes the solution to your constant visit to the fuel station another icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Revis, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops or phones.......

It can be recharge in about 5 hours. Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device.... Supplies 5v,12v, and 19v concurrently!

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Price: 35k

For more info, contact: 08065316307

Cheers!

https:///send?phone=2348065316307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce,flexaphobia And More Artist In A Fashion Show,who Ls The Best. / Promote And Sell Your Goods / Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.