Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) (24189 Views)

Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Many Slump At Atiku's Overcrowded Kano Campaign Rally / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
omooba969:

Your mumu never do?

Vote for Sowore AAC! grin

sorry o, but I don't wanna waste my vote like you cheesy
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by farem: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari is history.
Zombies in Lagos please steer clear from sniper and 3rd Mainland Bridge after Saturday.

Respect to the President of Nigeria, H.E ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBARKA, GCFR.

Who has bewitched this one?
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by hesilo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
flowmama:
Wow...

Even buhari has finally articulated...
I disguised for Atiku's Kano rally...
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by omooba969(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
sorry o, but I don't wanna waste my vote like you cheesy

You call it wasting your vote, I call your action 'wasting your future' coz you lot ain't getting shît from these rogues parading themselves as politicians.

Mark my words. cool
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by PromixTuhh(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
A must watch for any well-meaning Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1njV4igMuY4
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Jason007: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
May the best man win. loving this competition. can't wait to see what pdp rally will be like in lagos
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by MacLovington(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
jchioma:
Suffocation due to lack of space...

Everyone wants to Atikulate for a better Nigeria!
The people have suffered too much hunger under Buhari. No wonder the rush to Atikulate. Quick recovery to them.

They will soon remove slow Baba from Asoro Rock.

Turaki rice will soon flood everywhere. Like Shagari rice back then. Before Buhari returned hunger with his coup.

Buhari: hunger courtier! grin
Slow Baba : next hunger level! grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by brookz: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
2k plus Red � Cap and free Transportation...

Awon weyrey people.

1 Share

Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by jchioma: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
MacLovington:

The people have suffered too much hunger under Buhari. No wonder the rush to articulate. Quick recovery to them.

They will soon remove. Slow Baba from Asoro rock. Turaki rice will soon flood everywhere. Like Shagari rice back then. Before Buhari Buhari returned hunger with his coup.

Buhari: hunger courtier! grin

Na so!

Turaki Rice! Nice one. My people shall yet rejoice again!
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by alaura: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dont mind them most of them don't even have pvc

This for all of us shouting "Atikulated, Atikulation etc" it will be so stupid and demeaning of us if we don't go out to vote on Saturday thinking that the "likes, shares" favoring Atiku here on Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram and other forms of social media will transform to him coasting to victory. No, it won't. Brush aside the thinking the ruling party will rig the election thereby holding you back that you won't vote. One of the reason a political party or incumbent can rig successfully without been known to the populace is when one political party present an unpopular candidate(s) where the "rigger" present popular candidates(s). To be honest with ourselves both of them President Buhari himself and Atiku are popular candidates in every spheres of the country while Atiku has more followers in the South South and South East of the country. For Dullardhino to rig without uproar in the country will be same as Man City scoreline against Chelsea yesterday (apologies to Chelsea Fans) because all of us will be present to know what each candidates has right from the polling units to local government collation centres up to top thereby giving us red flags whenever what we expect to hear is different from they are telling us (Results).
And for those of you clamouring and willing to vote for any third force, kwantinue...You are just wasting your vote or supporting Buhari indirectly. Don't get me wrong, i will be foolish not to know that APC and PDP are rogues, I know quite well because I'm a realist Nigerian but I'm choosing the preferred "Robinhood" against "integrity" who abhor criminals and a harbinger of death, pains, sorrow tears and blood.

Thank you.

Schemer.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
omooba969:

There's no quest anywhere, it's a show of stupidity. grin
How can Nigerians be dying for thieves... it's beyond the well equipped minds amongst us. cool

Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly

For The Passionate

Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually

harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for

Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for

Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us

today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the

WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.
email: forbeshomes.ng@gmail.com
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Obidikejr(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Naajjii:
Just one state Kano due to Kwankwanso and all of you are just killing yourselves. Buhari had frenzy experience in 18 northern states just 1 Benue where the crowd was not that frenzy but still people came out . No way Atiku will get there.

e pain am tongue
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by malakaimoscondo: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Naajjii:
Just one state Kano due to Kwankwanso and all of you are just killing yourselves. Buhari had frenzy experience in 18 northern states just 1 Benue where the crowd was not that frenzy but still people came out . No way Atiku will get there.
atiku can not win in northwest zone all we want is to share the vote understand,south south and south east is no go area for buhari,we will share southwest.not central we get upperhand,northeast we will share again..that is thee target.
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
omooba969:

There's no quest anywhere, it's a show of stupidity. grin
How can Nigerians be dying for thieves... it's beyond the well equipped minds amongst us. cool

Kindly note that the thieves are with your party and the free are with PDP as EFCC made sure they came after the thieves and forgave those that could finance the party or leave PDP
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fools slumping for a crook like Atiku, even though it is Atiku who caused them to slump with hunger, poverty and starvation.
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Nellybank(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Leave here!
omooba969:

Wishful thinking. grin
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Kindly note that the thieves are with your party and the free are with PDP as EFCC made sure they came after the thieves and forgave those that could finance the party or leave PDP

Say no moregrin, I give up. smiley
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
omooba969:

Say no moregrin, I give up. smiley

Good boy
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by oganoble(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Smile4daddy:
After FeBuhari 16th 2019 few days from now,

Them go know say to Atikulate na waist of time and energy.
its waste of time bro. Don’t make it seem like your education was a ´waist of time ‘
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by Naajjii: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Obidikejr:

e pain am tongue
Look at this IPOB, who is pained between me and you. Do I belong to 5 percent people? Next level the president will reduce it to 2:5 percent. If you don't it like go to biafra
Re: Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.