Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Reason Am Boycotting Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Am Boycotting Election (866 Views)

This Is The Reason Am Convinced That PO Will Win Kano State / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lets VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN

Same slogan since 1962 yet future generations since then hasn't lived a better life than those in the past

BOYCOTT ELECTION AND WATCH ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS BRING DOWN TO THEIR KNEES AND RESET THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IMMEDIATELY.... thats a secret they dont want you to hear....

ELECTION BOCOTT WILL BRING A REVOLUTION THAT WILL CHANGE ALOT OF THINGS IN THE NAME NIGERIA... THE REAL CIVILIZATION WE ALL ARE SEEING AND HEARING IN WESTERN WORLD CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE WHEN A REVOLUTION THROUGH ELECTION BOYCOTT HITS NIGERIA.... WE HAVE BEEN VOTING HIM OUT AND VOTING HIM IN FOR MORE THAN 50YEARS NOW.... YET IN FEW YEARS AFTER SWEARING IN WE START SINGING AGAIN ABOUT VOTING HIM OUT.... WHY CAN'T WE TRY A DIFFERENT THING THIS TIME.... WHY CAN'T WE PAUSE FOR ONCE AND MAKE A HUGE CHANGE THAT WILL REALLY REALLY BETTER LIFES IN AFRICA.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI FIRST THEN REVOLUTION CAN FOLLOW.... My dear who told you revolution won't happen with anyone in power.... A REVOLUTION CAN HAPPEN EVEN WITH MILITARY DICTATOR IN POWER.

I REMEMBER BY THIS TIME 4YEARS AGO EVERY LIVING THING IS SINGING LETS VOTE OUT JONATHAN AND VOTE IN BUHARI.... 4YEARS LATER LETS VOTE OUT BUHARI AND VOTE IN ATIKU... WHAT MADE U SURE THAT IN NEXT 2YEARS YOU WONT BE WISHING ELECTION IS CLOSE SO YOU CAN VOTE MAYBE TINUBU THEN.... WHEN WE CAN START A REVOLUTION BY JUST BOYCOTTING THE ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by PromixTuhh(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
A revolution will only happen with Sowore in charge. Take your country back from the rogues and build a better country for yourself and descendants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaF9AK2dQg
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Vinstel: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is very childish reasoning, if you boycott the elections and even only one thousand people vote all over the country, do u know that the votes will still count and the winners will be sworn into office to preside over the country for the next four years? Your boycotting is essentially useless. The only way to get politicians on their knees is to show them you have the power to hire and fire them through your voters card. No one plays with his boss or he will be rendered jobless and that's what we need to do, show the politicians that we are the boss. If you do well, we reward you with our votes, you misbehave, we fire you with our votes. The only problem I have with the Nigerian electorate is how to get them to vote without considering tribal, religious and other primordial sentiments. This has always been the reason why we elect bad leaders, because of tribal sentiments and if we don't change that, Nigeria will continue heading in the wrong direction

2 Likes

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
PromixTuhh:
A revolution will only happen with Sowore in charge. Take your country back from the rogues and build a better country for yourself and descendants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaF9AK2dQg

The sort of revolution that will being in a "Sowore" is not possible in Nigeria for now and many years to come
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by mikkycoins(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
I just hate Nigerians. We complain and cry over evil politicians yet we vote for APC and PDP
We yearn for leaders of tomorrow yet disregard Sowore and Co.
What is Buhari and Atiku still doing in politics after years of looting the country.
Can't Osibanjo and Obi contest instead of these old serpents.
My vote is useless if APC or PDP wins this election.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by mikkycoins(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vinstel:
This is very childish reasoning, if you boycott the elections and even only one thousand people vote all over the country, do u know that the votes will still count and the winners will be sworn into office to preside over the country for the next four years? Your boycotting is essentially useless. The only way to get politicians on their knees is to show them you have the power to hire and fire them through your voters card. No one plays with his boss or he will be rendered jobless and that's what we need to do, show the politicians that we are the boss. If you do well, we reward you with our votes, you misbehave, we fire you with our votes. The only problem I have with the Nigerian electorate is how to get them to vote without considering tribal, religious and other primordial sentiments. This has always been the reason why we elect bad leaders, because of tribal sentiments and if we don't change that, Nigeria will continue heading in the wrong direction
What's the need of voting when I know either Buhari or Atiku will win.
Apc and Pdp will rig the election. The highest rigger wins so voting is useless.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by SouthEastFacts: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simple you don't have PVC
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Same slogan since 1962 yet future generations since then hasn't lived a better life than those in the past

BOYCOTT ELECTION AND WATCH ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS BRING DOWN TO THEIR KNEES AND RESET THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IMMEDIATELY.... thats a secret they dont want you to hear....

ELECTION BOCOTT WILL BRING A REVOLUTION THAT WILL CHANGE ALOT OF THINGS IN THE NAME NIGERIA... THE REAL CIVILIZATION WE ALL ARE SEEING AND HEARING IN WESTERN WORLD CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE WHEN A REVOLUTION THROUGH ELECTION BOYCOTT HITS NIGERIA.... WE HAVE BEEN VOTING HIM OUT AND VOTING HIM IN FOR MORE THAN 50YEARS NOW.... YET IN FEW YEARS AFTER SWEARING IN WE START SINGING AGAIN ABOUT VOTING HIM OUT.... WHY CAN'T WE TRY A DIFFERENT THING THIS TIME.... WHY CAN'T WE PAUSE FOR ONCE AND MAKE A HUGE CHANGE THAT WILL REALLY REALLY BETTER LIFES IN AFRICA.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI FIRST THEN REVOLUTION CAN FOLLOW.... My dear who told you revolution won't happen with anyone in power.... A REVOLUTION CAN HAPPEN EVEN WITH MILITARY DICTATOR IN POWER.

I REMEMBER BY THIS TIME 4YEARS AGO EVERY LIVING THING IS SINGING LETS VOTE OUT JONATHAN AND VOTE IN BUHARI.... 4YEARS LATER LETS VOTE OUT BUHARI AND VOTE IN ATIKU... WHAT MADE U SURE THAT IN NEXT 2YEARS YOU WONT BE WISHING ELECTION IS CLOSE SO YOU CAN VOTE MAYBE TINUBU THEN.... WHEN WE CAN START A REVOLUTION BY JUST BOYCOTTING THE ELECTION.
Nigerians are the most stupid in the world. They keep voting in thieves when they don't even know the exact problem of Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria is not the politicians. The problem of Nigeria is its structure and the docile nature of Southern Nigerian. They don't care to fix Nigeria. They think by voting in thieves, the elected thief will fix Nigeria for them. I don't have any pity for them anymore. I'm tired of opening threads to tell people to look at our real problem. The solution for our problem is not in the participation of the fraudulent electoral system. But they want to vote out buhari.... Bunch of idiots who don't even realize that the north has cornered them. From henceforth, both APC and PDP will be scrambling to produce northern candidates. A well deserved punishment for the Idiotic people of Southern Nigeria who don't think.... They deserve whatever suffering that has befallen them. I will be on nairaland to watch how they will wail when atiku reveals his true color.

1 Like

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vinstel:
who told you that firing and hiring politicians would fix Nigeria? The politicians you're firing, the executive arm of government can appoint them ministers. You Nigerians are daft.... Very daft people.

1 Like

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by PromixTuhh(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

The sort of revolution that will being in a "Sowore" is not possible in Nigeria for now and many years to come

Why are we always so quick to say revolution, good governance etc are impossible in Nigeria? One thing is right though; if we keep voting the same rogues in office nothing is going to change, even for many years. Advanced countries of the modern times got to where they are through revolutions and wars but here we are voting for APC/PDP and even boycotting elections altogether. And we wonder why we're regressing as a nation. The country is yours, not the selfish politicians'. Take your country back.

1 Like

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by PromixTuhh(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
highcollide:
Nigerians are the most stupid in the world. They keep voting in thieves when they don't even know the exact problem of Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria is not the politicians. The problem of Nigeria is its structure and the docile nature of Southern Nigerian. They don't care to fix Nigeria. They think by voting in thieves, the elected thief will fix Nigeria for them. I don't have any pity for them anymore. I'm tired of opening threads to tell people to look at our real problem. The solution for our problem is not in the participation of the fraudulent electoral system. But they want to vote out buhari.... Bunch of idiots who don't even realize that the north has cornered them. From henceforth, both APC and PDP will be scrambling to produce northern candidates. A well deserved punishment for the Idiotic people of Southern Nigeria who don't think.... They deserve whatever suffering that has befallen them. I will be on nairaland to watch how they will wail when atiku reveals his true color.

Seconded.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Vinstel: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
highcollide:
who told you that firing and hiring politicians would fix Nigeria? The politicians you're firing, the executive arm of government can appoint them ministers. You Nigerians are daft.... Very daft people.
I believe you are referring to yourself when you are talking about Nigerians being daft people
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by gidgiddy: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
PromixTuhh:

Why are we always so quick to say revolution, good governance etc are impossible in Nigeria? One thing is right though; if we keep voting the same rogues in office nothing is going to change, even for many years. Advanced countries of the modern times got to where they are through revolutions and wars but here we are voting for APC/PDP and even boycotting elections altogether. And we wonder why we're regressing as a nation. The country is yours, not the selfish politicians'. Take your country back.

Revolution is not possible because nobody actually believes in Nigeria, what the believe in is in sectional interests. An example of this is people like Sowore and Moghalu. These two men are younger, more vibrant and ful of ideas more than the two "old cagos" we have as front runners. But neither Moghalu nor Sowore has any chance of being President for the simple reason that they can never win any state in the North. No matter how bad things are in Nigeria, the average Northerner hates conceding power to the Southerner. Even if Sowore could turn Nigeria into Dubai, the Northerners will not vote for him for being a Southerner because of selfish sectional interests.

When you understand that Nigeria is not a nation but a country of sectional interests, you will understand why it can never work
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by PromixTuhh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Revolution is not possible because nobody actually believes in Nigeria, what the believe in is in sectional interests. An example of this is people like Sowore and Moghalu. These two men are younger, more vibrant and ful of ideas more than the two "old cagos" we have as front runners. But neither Moghalu nor Sowore has any chance of being President for the simple reason that they can never win any state in the North. No matter how bad things are in Nigeria, the average Northerner hates conceding power to the Southerner. Even if Sowore could turn Nigeria into Dubai, the Northerners will not vote for him for being a Southerner because of selfish sectional interests.

When you understand that Nigeria is not a nation but a country of sectional interests, you will understand why it can never work

I believe Nigeria is not doomed yet. I understand the sentiment of the northerners you mentioned but if the southerners could massively back a candidate, he/she will win. Also, I think the winners of Nigerian elections should not be determined by the numbers of votes but by the number of states won, similar to the US presidential elections. If we follow this method every candidate will have a fair chance of winning.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
PromixTuhh:

I believe Nigeria is not doomed yet. I understand the sentiment of the northerners you mentioned but if the southerners could massively back a candidate, he/she will win. Also, I think the winners of Nigerian elections should not be determined by the numbers of votes but by the number of states won, similar to the US presidential elections. If we follow this method every candidate will have a fair chance of winning.

in your dreams will the northerners ever agree to an electoral college system of elections when they have the majority in both houses of assembly!

you must be having a laugh!

the only way to get them to the negotiating table is the TOTAL BOYCOTT of ALL SELECTIONS by the south and watch them bow to our desires.

yet, the oyoruba moslems would be having none of that unfortunately.

#noreferendumnoselectionsineasternregion!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vinstel:

I believe you are referring to yourself when you are talking about Nigerians being daft people
you are looking to repeat a failed method you have been trying for decades. Only a daft person would do that.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Kahujadekadura: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vinstel:
The person u fire out will join the party dat u fire in and continue looting u.
All those u are campaigning for in PDP were those u fire in 2015 and they are now in PDP so that u will fire them in.
Bros what u are have benn firing in and out is d party name not d politicians that are in those parties
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Vinstel: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
highcollide:
you are looking to repeat a failed method you have been trying for decades. Only a daft person would do that.
I repeat you are the daft Nigerian you are talking about
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vinstel:

I repeat you are the daft Nigerian you are talking about
my friend get away from my mentions and go prepare yourself to renew your slavery license on Saturday.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Vinstel: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
highcollide:
my friend get away from my mentions and go prepare yourself to renew your slavery license on Saturday.
Weren't you the one who first mentioned me? You should be the one to get away from mentions and yes I will be voting on Saturday without apologies to you or anyone else
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm gonna keep my cool and not call you a BIG FOOL.

Rather I will ask you to tell me which section of the constitution that says that if a section of the country boycotts elections, then the whole election becomes invalid.

You want us to play into the hands of these vultures that will exploit the slightest excuse.

Please don't make call you a BIG FOOL.
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
I'm gonna keep my cool and not call you a BIG FOOL.

Rather I will ask you to tell me which section of the constitution that says that if a section of the country boycotts elections, then the whole election becomes invalid.

You want us to play into the hands of these vultures that will exploit the slightest excuse.

Please don't make call you a BIG FOOL.

Then i wonder why you have commonwealth election observers in your country during election.....

My question to you is IS THERE A LAW THAT STOPS THOSE YOU VOTED OUT FROM RECONTESTING THROUGH THE RULING PARTY? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO

Then you're the bigger fool who goes out to vote every four years... Am sure you voted BUHARI in 2015... I next four years again u might be voting in TINUBU or BABANGIDA

There's a huge difference between a slave that sold him self and one that was sold out of his will
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
ezenwajosh:

because your lord and master KANU told you so?
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
because your lord and master KANU told you so?

Said by the man who's voting either APC or PDP because they told him to grin

U don't need kanu to have common SENSE
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Said by the man who's voting either APC or PDP because they told him to grin

U don't need kanu to have common SENSE
looool.Speaking of common sense..which you've all sacrificed to your mini god kanu. Waiting for 'command and control'. Ridiculous, laughable and bizarreness that what you lots have been reduced to. Seeing how you all fool yourselves on RBL makes me laugh so hard. When are the UN and your Israeli gods coming to grant to phantom country? Oh..your emperor Kanu will release another 'blodcast' on Friday.

By the way, I'm voting PDP...so tell me how a boycott furthers your cause?
Re: Reason Am Boycotting Election by donpata(m): 1:59am On Feb 12, 2019
What a shame.

(1) (Reply)

Suswam About Going To Abuja, Akume Is On His Way Back / Obasanjo Rings Alarm Bell, Declares Buhari, APC Colluding With INEC To Rigging / Ogun State Governor-elect And House Of Representatives Member Reconciles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.