Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. (53506 Views)

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by ClearFlair: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Oshiomole oleeeeeeee
Aregbesola oleeeeeeee
Buhari wakaaaaaaaaa

They even stoned oshiomole and buhari grin

What a beautiful messy rally

They cannot even put their party in order how then can they manage Nigeria well.

God bless Atiku/Obi

PMB till you have sense. Let’s meet at the polls. We are ready for you.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
yomi962:
i was there live, oshomole was booed, they had to be cut off the mic, buhari was stoned, booed when he tried to talk and raise dapo's hand. Buhari has lost ogun state

You were there life!!! Get a life! Your mates are busy in their offices adding values to their lives while u were there witnessing evil things. Political thugs all.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by BabaO2: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Soyiga:

The issue is something between Amosun and Tinubu
Amosun is a very dirty human being. They shouldn't have gone to Ogun State in the first instance bear in mind of the developments before now.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by MrMcJay(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
deomelo:
See, Amosun, you reap what you sow. You are just disgracing yourself all over the place. You can not have it both ways. This is is the final nail for you.

Lol

Amosun is finished. I'm sure he'll be crying in private.

This is the ultimate act of betrayal by PMB's supposed friend.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by dyydxx: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
asobo:
What stopped Dapo from bringing his supporter, that's if he has any. Swerve

Why do people glory in ignorance? There was fierce fighting preceding the rally and Amosun was personally supervising the removal of Abioduns posters. He used his influence as governor to make sure his supporters occupied the frontspace facing Buhari.

You obviously don't know anything about Ogun politics

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by dyydxx: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
BabaO2:

Amosun is a very dirty human being. They shouldn't have gone to Ogun State in the first instance bear in mind of the developments before now.

I agree
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by MrMcJay(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jowanson:

No doubt PDP will make a great incursion in Ogun State...more than 40% is assured here for ATIKU! APC is a divided house!

Stop fooling yourself.

You have no idea about what's going on in Ogun state.

Let me ask you sef, who's PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Ogun? grin

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Bizibi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guzel:
The most disgraceful rally I have seen
Buhari is still laughing with Amosun.
Water can was thrown at Mr president when he raised Dapo"s hand. Tinubu should so something fast. Amosun is very stvpid
tinubu? Na wa
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
spiralwedge:
Amosun is stup!d. I pray he loses the senator post.

Dapo Abiodun all the way. APC.

APM kọ, ATM ni

Oshiomole should have suspended Amosun for his anti-party chameleon-like activities.
deomelo:
See, Amosun, you reap what you sow. You are just disgracing yourself all over the place. You can not have it both ways. This is is the final nail for you.

I blame Buhari for all these. He was fraternising with Amosun while he was draggging the party in the mid

APC should suspend Amosun and revoke the senatorial ticket from him immediately

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Jowanson: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Stop fooling yourself.

You have no idea about what's going on in Ogun state.

Let me ask you sef, who's PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Ogun? grin

You are missing the narrative! And that's how you fail exams!

Wuruwuru to the ans....did I talk of gubernatorial election or candidate?

Am talking about the presidential race!

Ogun state can kill themselves when its gubernatorial election!
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Grace001:
What an embarrassing moment for oshiomole, he will never forget what Ogun boys did to him today. Even Jagaban is upset, you can tell from the look on his face.

Jagaban just sat down and was looking like someine who is ready to burst grin grin grin
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by MOTIVEBI: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
PMB will still win with or without Ogun state. On sunday I will make sure I dance pass all those idiots shouting that they have been articulated and obituary.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Icon79(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Only 2 groups of people would vote for Buhari on Saturday:

1. Muslim fundamentalists
2. Afonja slaves - a slave must always obey his master

O pari

Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy cheesy I really enjoyed watching this rally cheesy cheesy
Most of the people there only came to disgrace all of them, it didn't look like a rally sef. Those guys were ready to stone them all
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by yomi962: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

You were there life!!! Get a life! Your mates are busy in their offices adding values to their lives while u were there witnessing evil things. Political thugs all.
you are nothing but a fool, i am not the cause of your miserable life. Keep displaying your stupidity for the whole world to see
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by MrMcJay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jowanson:

You are missing the narrative! And that's how you fail exams!

Wuruwuru to the ans....did I talk of gubernatorial election or candidate?

Am talking about the presidential race!

Ogun state can kill themselves when its gubernatorial election!

Calm down and let me educate you.

There is no way Atiku would win in Ogun state. Its like saying Buhari would win Anambra State. Osinbajo is from Ogun State, Obi is from Anambra.

As at today, the Pdp on Ogun state are fighting themselves over this candidates issue too. Adebutu has the PDP leaders hip's support but Buruji has judgements pronouncing him the valid candidate.

The issue today concerns the national Apc sidelining Amosun's preferred candidate.

It is utmost folly to think Atiku would get half of Buhari's votes in Ogun.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by MrMcJay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
MOTIVEBI:
PMB will still win with or without Ogun state. On sunday I will make sure I dance pass all those idiots shouting that they have been articulated and obituary.

Even in Ogun state, Buhari would win.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by puzzlegate(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Let the stoning continue as far as it can land the man to his awusa village of Daura
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by yomi962: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
dyydxx:

Dapo will win. He has an edge, although I concede it's tight but he will win. Trust me, IFO, OTA and Abeokuta will not vote APC for presidential and then everyone now change to APM for gubernatorial. Especially the places near Lagos. I know that is Amosuns game plan but it will fail. As for Ogun East Dapo will compete strongly there and it will be split in Ogun west. Even Central sef will be split buy we will see how it will play out
Stop fooling yourself.
You have no idea about
what's going on in Ogun
state. Dont sitdown in your hut and be typing rubbish. This is not village politics
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by dyydxx: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
yomi962:
Stop fooling yourself.
You have no idea about
what's going on in Ogun
state. Dont sitdown in your hut and be typing rubbish. This is not village politics

You are too presumptuous. So because I don't share your view i must be typing from some village.

Listen, I'm live and direct in IFO. Told to vote for ApM but will surely vote ApC.

I very much know what is going on ground and the desperation of Amosun to foist Akinlade.

March 2 isn't far.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by yomi962: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
dyydxx:

You are too presumptuous. So because I don't share your view i must be typing from some village.

Listen, I'm live and direct in IFO. Told to vote for ApM but will surely vote ApC.

I very much know what is going on ground and the desperation of Amosun to foist Akinlade.

March 2 isn't far.
wetin your vote won do.you must be an ignoramus to type this rubbish, what is the voting strenght of ogun east.my frd go away For ijebu, East - Adebutu,dapo
West - GNI, akinlade
Central - Turiroriown,bankole
Not sure for anybody.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by dyydxx: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
yomi962:
wetin your vote won do.you must be an ignoramus to type this rubbish, what is the voting strenght of ogun east.my frd go away For ijebu, East - Adebutu,dapo
West - GNI, akinlade
Central - Turiroriown,bankole
Not sure for anybody.

Anybody mentioning Bankole isn't on ground, you are even more daft than I thought. So it's your own vote that will win it. You are too stupid. Adebutu can't even beat Kashamu in Ogun East, but what do you know?

What a waste of time!
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by eLcastro(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

I blame Buhari for all these. He was fraternising with Amosun while he was draggging the party in the mid

APC should suspend Amosun and revoke the senatorial ticket from him immediately
what about the president that's the highest ranking officer of the party that will be on rally ground saying vote for me in presidential election and vote for whoever you like in gubernatorial election...is that not anti party activity....only going for apc is buhari followership.. I still say it the day buhari leaves apc it's dead... pdp still remain the realist party in 9ja

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Emyjeze(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Those saying ogun state is now aticulated because they were stoning buhari. Am sure you guys know there are other presidential candidates out there that dey might be doing it for not because they are atikulated.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by dyydxx: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
eLcastro:
what about the president that's the highest ranking officer of the party that will be on rally ground saying vote for me in presidential election and vote for whoever you like in gubernatorial election...is that not anti party activity....only going for apc is buhari followership.. I still say it the day buhari leaves apc it's dead... pdp still remain the realist party in 9ja

Yes Buhari isn't a decisive leader. That was disappointing. I think he got scared of the hostile crowd grin
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by karashita: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guzel:
Water can was thrown at Mr president when he raised Dapo"s hand. Tinubu should so something fast. Amosun is very stvpid

The party leadership have created a monster in Amosun.It remains to be seen how they will tame in.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by karashita: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guzel:

The party leadership have created a monster in Amosun.It remains to be seen how they will tame him.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guzel:
karma does not look face, they stone GEJ in 2015. today is Buhari turn.
Re: "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. by Dungacarl(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians have simply rejected Buhari...His handlers should allow him go home in peace for the sake of posterity...He needs love and care at the old people's Home.. Atikulatedly Obedient shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.