Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES (15144 Views)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
JOSAN RICE FIRM, Umumbo AYAMELUM LGA Anambra state

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrives Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo in Ayamelum Local Government Area for the Commissioning of JOSAN GIANT MILL, Umumbo Anambra State. JOSAN is a partnership between Anambra and Joseph Agro Processing Company. Thousand of direct and indirect jobs have been opened up by this mills in Anambra.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by my2019mind: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na only rice them want make we dey chop for this country. Kudos still.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by junnyjake(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Commendable!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
JOSAN RICE FIRM, Umumbo AYAMELUM LGA Anambra state

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrives Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo in Ayamelum Local Government Area for the Commissioning of JOSAN GIANT MILL, Umumbo Anambra State. JOSAN is a partnership between Anambra and Joseph Agro Processing Company. Thousand direct and indirect jobs have been opened up by this mills in Anambra. Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by nonsobaba: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Our working governor.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Amalekki: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is great! One Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by goodnessme1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Boycotting nigeria elections is task for every biafran.

Between buhari and atiku none is good for us,freedom remains the best.

I have my pvc but am not .voting.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by dipopooo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
I wonder why obiano is working against his brother (Obi).

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Asshurbanipali: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Anambra obodo oyibo. Job job job
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by goodnessme1(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amalekki:
we are not one.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by AllenSpencer: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Investment he should have brought to the West.

West is where majority of Anambrans will end. So why building a mill in a place they absconding from.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by AllenSpencer: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amalekki:

We are not one!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Earthquake1: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deomelo come and show us a rice processing mill in your Oshogbo sh1thole

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Amalekki: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:
we are not one.
I was talking about Nigeria not you grin
One Nation!!!
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Earthquake1: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Investment he should have brought to the West.

West is where majority of Anambrans will end. So why building a mill in a place they absconding from.

Which Sh1thole are you from, Oshogbo or Ogbomosho?

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Amalekki: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

We are not one!
One Nigeria! One Nation!
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Dpharisee: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Anambra continue to make giant strides and building on the Peter Obi legacy, I hope that Obi can repeat this feat at the national level with Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by bonnyhope: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Fashola is a failure as far as Power Sector is concerned under his watch.

Estimated billing remains monumental fraud as far as Nigerians are concerned.

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

For how long shall we continue to pay for darkness for God's sake?

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

Believe me, it can't happen in any sane society anywhere in the world.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

They keep lying to Buhari that everything is well.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

I can see that you are really pained but what can we do?
This is Nigeria
There is indeed a country.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Dpharisee: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:

Afonjarudeen sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by goodnessme1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amalekki:
I was talking about Nigeria not you grin One Nation!!!
nigeria is not one.

You dont need to remind people that something is one if truly it is one.

God bless the land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
And yet rice still not cheap than the previous administration
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Baroba(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
dipopooo:
I wonder why obiano is working against his brother (Obi).

The whiskey drinking governor wants to be the new king maker in town..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by dipopooo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Baroba:

The whiskey drinking governor wants to be the new king maker in town..

I see..... He wants to bite the finger that fed him.... Some people are funny sha
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
my2019mind:
Na only rice them want make we dey chop for this country. Kudos still.
Aren’t you aware that Buhari’s cows haven’t reproduced since 1982?
Expect you want him to be cowless when he returns to Daura come Feb., 16.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Jonegonu: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
If not for president buhari governmen policest will this rice mill work. This is what president buhari want our governor to be doing to enable them create jobs for nigerians youth. With this in place over 30 thousands Nigeria youths will gain direct and indirect jobs in the mill plant.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by winterfell007(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by luluosas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who will help me order one bag and send it to Benin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Seven Naval Officers In Edo, Five Rescued / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.