Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Beware Of Emeka Obuh Aka Emeka Delta And His Company Ebufiders Nig Ltd - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Emeka Obuh Aka Emeka Delta And His Company Ebufiders Nig Ltd (377 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Emeka Obuh Aka Emeka Delta And His Company Ebufiders Nig Ltd by donyugos: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
I want to use this opportunity to alert the Nigerian public and foreigners who are coming to Nigeria to do business of the fraudulent nature of a certain Emeka Obuh also known as Emeka delta. He is the owner of Ebufiders and his last known address was No 18 Lanre Mohammed Street Ogba Lagos.

On the 5th of July 2017 I entered into a business agreement with the said Mr Emeka Obuh of No 18 Mohammed lanre street ogba Lagos to ship Red oil and Melon Seed (Egusi) through his company to Dubai. According to the terms of the agreement, we were to travel together to Dubai, sell the goods and share the profit when we return from Dubai. I brought a lawyer that drafted an agreement and we both signed. I transferred the sum of N1,895,000 being my own part of the money to Emeka for him to purchase the red oil and Egusi with the promise that when we return from Dubai he will pay me the sum of N2,835,000. Everything was duly captured in the agreement we both signed.

After loading the consignment and it departed for Dubai, Emeka told me to get my visa and ticket money ready because he needs to book ahead of time so that the fare will be cheaper. He requested for N144,000 for visa and N270,000 for ticket. I transferred both ticket and visa fee to him. On the 25th of sept 2017, He told me he had gotten our visa and also paid for our flight tickets and we will leave Lagos on the 29th of sept 2017. On 28th sept I came into Lagos from Abuja hoping to travel with him on 29th. When I arrived Lagos I called his no severally but it was switched off. I went to his house and was told he left for Dubai that same day (28th) sept whereas he told me we were leaving on the 29th. I called him severally to find out why he treated me like that but he didn't pick my calls. That was when I started suspecting foul play.

I tried to reach out to some of the people he introduced me to and found out from them that there were two other people he collected money from also for the same business. I linked up with the two of them and we were in touch with each other to know when Emeka would call any of us from Dubai. He came back on the 28th of Oct but refused to call me or the other two people rather he was making arrangements with other people to collect their money like he did to us. I called him on the 1st of Nov, four days after he came back and asked for my money; he said he will send it the following week because he was expecting money from the people he supplied the oil to in Dubai.

That's how he kept postponing the date of payment until the other two people involved in the business invited police, arrested him and took him to Festac police station in Lagos. When I heard about it, I informed my lawyer to represent me in the matter because I was in Abuja then. The police released him on bail that same day and withheld his international passport after he promised to pay the 3 of us the following week. He paid the other 2 people 500k each and promised to pay me when the next installment comes in. The following week he brought N480k for me.

Emeka didn't pay any money again after that. We got angry and insisted that he must pay us before the end of 2017 and he wrote an undertaken to completely pay up everything he owed before the end of December 2017. He didn't pay anything until December elapsed and we didn't bother him because he said the man he supplied the goods to had not paid him. But on the 24th of Jan the man paid Emeka N1M and he refused to give us the money. After severe pressure from him he brought just N500k for the 3 of us to share and kept the other 500k. We told Festac police to rearrest him because we were not comfortable with the way he was behaving. They promised to but never did. We went to report the case at panti police station because we had lost confidence in Festac police. They promised to write Festac for a transfer of the case file and suspect. After waiting for a week and didn't hear from any of them we contacted panti and they said Festac had not brought the suspect. We contacted Festac and they said the suspect was on the run. We reminded them that he had a surety and they promised to pick his surety the following week. That week passed and nothing happened. I contacted the officer and he said the surety was begging for more time to produce Emeka. This went on for another 6-7 months and all through that period Emeka refused to pick my calls. I had to devise a means of getting him to the police station. I sent him a text informing him that the police is willing to release his international passport if he would agree to write undertaking that he would travel to Dubai and bring back money to pay me what he is owing me. He fell for the bait, called me and told me to arrange a meeting with the police so that he would come and do the undertaking not knowing that I had invited panti police station to pick him up from Festac police station.

When he got there, he was immediately arrested by panti police station and the case was transferred to them. He pleaded that they should release him so he could travel to Dubai and recover the money because the man he sold the goods to refused to pay him. They told him that they would not release him until he gets a credible surety that would bail him. After he had spent 4 days in police detention, one man came and stood as surety and he was released. He traveled to Dubai and stayed one month in Dubai. He was supposed to report to panti police station immediately he got back from Dubai but up till this very moment, Emeka is still no where to be found. The police went to the house of the man that bailed and were told that the surety was never a resident of that compound, he only visits the place from time to time.

I just want to use this medium to let the unsuspecting public know that Emeka Obuh is a fraudster and does not keep his word. He claims to be an exporter and an international business man but the truth is that 419 is his stock in trade. I am putting this out here to let the world know that if you do any business with Emeka Obuh or his company Ebufiders, you can never get your money back. If somebody had written about him prior to when I did business with him, probably I would not have gotten involved with him because I checked his company name and his name online to see how clean he was but nothing came up. I am sure I was not the first person he duped but nobody had deemed it fit to warn others about him. I may never get my money back but Emeka Obuh should not be allowed to continue to defraud people of their hard earned money.
Re: Beware Of Emeka Obuh Aka Emeka Delta And His Company Ebufiders Nig Ltd by Hoodbilonia: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
D
D
Diz iz naigeria
Scammers are eating now
See how 19 boys are feeling proud
Ham ham
Im so cold like yay
Emeka turn u to maye

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Onnoghen’s Nasarawa Farm, Seizes Documents / Gunmen Attack Muslims On Their Way To Mosque In Osogbo / Unlucky 300 Level LASU Student Arrested For Internet Fraud Blames ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.