Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Best Performing PDP Governor In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Performing PDP Governor In The East (386 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by Parada: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
This thread is for the sake of posterity.
Among Ugwauyi Umahi & Ikpeazu I will like to ask my Igbo folks to enlighten Nigerians who as performed remarkably well among the trio to deserve re-election compare to governors from other region. I will start my X-ray on Ugwauyi

https://www.nairaland.com/5015690/enugu-state-governor-showcases-signature

This is what Igbos terms as signature project from Enugu state Governor.

This clown did not build a single bridge in 4 years with billions in allocation

He did not build a single school

He did not build a single hospital

He did not build a single under or overpass

He did not build a single roundabout like Wike

Education is still not free in Enugu

Health for elderly or nursing mother not available

No single factory private or public commissioned

This is the mediocrity Igbos celebrate daily on NL. It is this same Igbos that will be abusing and insulting Aregbesola. The same Aregbesola that built more road than all the PDP Igbo governors from 1999 till date, built twice as more schools than all PDP Igbo governors from 1999.

I wonder why APC do not have a machinery in place to expose the hypocrite of the PDP Igbo politicians. I can not be doing this job without being paid, the glaring failure of each of the 3 PDP governor is glaring enough to deny them second term but the clowns that fought for APC governorship ticket can’t even do the needful. The other time it was Ekweremadu that tried commissioning a project twice n had to run for his worthless life when the locals nearly lynched him. I have no idea what APC is doing in the East.

This idiot called Ugwauyi is not paying Godfather neither is he collecting kickbacks in dollar like Ganduje but what did he do with 4 years allocation that a common substandard road he built that collapsed n had to do patch up work on is his signature project for 4 whole years. APC should come n pay me to finish of all the foolish Igbo PDP governors abeg.

Compare this failure to the buildings road hospitals that Okorocha as built, add free education from primary - university and tell me which PDP perform 1/4 as good as Okorocha yet APC his not projecting his image in positive light.

Re: Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by globemoney: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Obiano, Obiano,obiano
Re: Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by Xander85: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
globemoney:
Obiano, Obiano,obiano

This is how people fail exam! smiley
Re: Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by Xander85: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Given the paucity of funds he has at his disposal in relation to what he's achieved, i'd say Umahi!
Re: Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Umahi is working, Not that round head in Abia state
Re: Best Performing PDP Governor In The East by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Favoured To Win Nigeria Presidential Election On February 16 / Youth And Political Violence In Nigeria; The Lagos Island Example And The Way Fo / Election Postponement, Buhari's 'crocodile' Election Postponement,tears-secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.