Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu (570 Views)

Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by naijapikin04(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
The 1st National Spokesperson of the opposition coalition group, CUPP, Imo Ugochinyere, has accused former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress of parading candidates that are “mentally and physically unstable” for both Governorship and Presidency.

Reacting to Tinubu’s comments at the APC mega presidential rally in Lagos on Saturday referring to former president Olusegun Obasanjo as expired milk, Ugochinyere said...

FULL GISTS>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/11/behaving-like-someone-tramadol-cupp-tinubu/

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please Nairalanders, i need SIWES attachment for my industrial training. Kindly quote me if you can help. I can do my training in the following places:

Pathology Laboratories

Biotechnology companies

Laboratories that major in genetics

Breweries

And manufacturing companies. Even pharmaceutical companies. I'm a student of Biochemistry. Kindly help. embarassed
Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by GoldChest(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tinubu is obviously on hard drugs .

3 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by my2019mind: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol, i did not see the Lagos campaign, but there's been a lot of talk about the way Tinubu was sounding that day. I guess he needed the boost to be as fiery as he had planned to be that day.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Thief-nubu is behaving like someone who sniffed cow shit

3 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Thief-nubu is behaving like someone who sniffed cow Shiit

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by stephleena(f): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jagaban of narcotics

3 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Drugaban!

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by magoo10(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Very possible

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol CUPP una wicked oooo...... The drug baron will not have a good night rest with remi tinubu today oooooo

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by Escalze(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Everybody knows Tinubu is a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by jamalnation(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
lol baba ti high

1 Like

Re: You’re Behaving Like Someone On Tramadol – CUPP To Tinubu by dokyOloye: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nna mehn,this one is strong ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Gov Dankwambo’s Polling Unit In Gombe / Buhari, APC Humble Atiku, PDP At Ward 10 Unit 3, Atakumosa West LG, Osun State / Where Is Obasanjo The Kingmaker??? Nigerians React After Atiku Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.