Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! (706 Views)

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by tracyberry(f): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ghanaian singer, Mzbel has warned ladies to desist from insulting her on social media or else she will sleep with their boyfriend.

According to Mzbel who’s popular for her hit song ’16 years’, sleeping with their boyfriend is not the only thing such ladies who insult her will suffer.

She stated that their boyfriend will end the relationship with them after she has had her way with him.

Mzbel said: You know i’m a bad girl… those ladies who have been insulting me on social media, you need to desist from that else I’ll click on your name, look for your photo and location and work on getting to sleep with your boyfriends and if I do, they will certainly leave you…,” she said.
Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by tracyberry(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Here are some of her pictures

Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by tracyberry(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
And this

Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by festusparkz419(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nancy come and insult her oo........So that she can locate you and sleep wit me

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by tracyberry(f): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Lalasticlala a lil help
Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 12, 2019
tracyberry:
Lalasticlala a lil help
for what purpose?
Re: Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! by tracyberry(f): 2:24am On Feb 12, 2019
SilentListener:
for what purpose?

Uhm... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Says She Is Not Friends With Amara Kanu / Even Femi Otedola Is Impressed With Galaxys10 - DJ Cuppy / "Fresh Out Off Malaria & Typhoid" - Bbnaija's Ahneeka Recovers From Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.