Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,780 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other (46965 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by HolyBranches: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
RTSC:
I can't kiss cardi b for a million dollars.

Only Lord knows how many penisess have ejaculated into her mouth.

Stripper.

It's cute. The way you sound like CardiB gave you a choice when in reality you may not even be worthy enough to tie her shoe lace.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by StupidInyamiri: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by maxtop(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who is she and what does she know about Cardi B and offset ? She just want to trend sha
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by emeijeh(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
germanized:

That was why she used asteriks... Bush man.

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by daxon001(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I saw this lady at blue lodge. She's as fair as this in real life
hmm. kontinuegrin grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by adisabarber(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

Dear Moyo lawal, your physical appearance and your english looks so lifeless

You can see she deliberately laid emphasis on it

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by RTSC: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
HolyBranches:

It's cute. The way you sound like CardiB gave you a choice when in reality you may not even be worthy enough to tie her shoe lace.

Bull.

Just five years ago, she was stripping in Atlanta and random unknown guys with a few bucks in their pocket, were fingering her left, right and center.

Forget the fame. It's shallow.

She is beneath me.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Augzy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

Ogbeni she was trying to be funny..she said it on purpose...

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Augzy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

This one na olodo,common joke u no fit understand

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Dollabiz: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
whats her.business
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by acedsportsng: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Kooldon(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
germanized:

That was why she used asteriks... Bush man.
adisabarber:

This is why Nigeria can't move forward. Lets always call a spade a spade.
"Some of them enjoy being BEATING"
She is poor in English simple

You can see she deliberately laid emphasis on it
Augzy:

Ogbeni she was trying to be funny..she said it on purpose...
Augzy:

This one na olodo,common joke u no fit understand

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by PennywysCares(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
O perfect rest that my soul sleep on Moyinwa Lawal bosom, O perfect rest

SS&S NO. 115, A&M 633, CHB 124, MHB 221
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seee boobs ..moyo lawal ...where is my dick ? Make I insert ham quick quick...yum yum.. just use it to massage ..cum on her boobs....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by stuffs4me(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

You must be the president of the NAO (Nigerian Association of Olodos)

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by paddyofboss(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

Mumu that's y she used i'nvverted commas'

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
candlewax:
Who is cardi b pls? Is he a heart doctor?
No a strange musician rapper in USA.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Blacksavage: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are her boobs like bag of bastards sperm!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Gentleziggy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
See as her face resemble her advice. Eehhh so some women enjoys being beaten? Then y some of your fellow actresses dey cry foul when them receive beatings? sad
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Drabrah(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Actress Moyo Lawal has reacted to the picture of Cardi B and Offset tongue-licking on the red carpet at the 2019 Grammy Awards held on February 10.

According to the actress, the picture shows clearly why she doesn’t interfer when couples are having issues.

Recall that Cardi B and Offset separated last year when news broke out that he cheated on her. The news had many fans divided with different opinions concerning their relationship.

Reacting to their reunion, Moyo Lawal shared on Instagram:

https://lailasnews.com/moyo-lawal-cardi-b-offset/

Cc lalasticlala

....... just like some women also like to advertise bobby
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by PraiseClef(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Olosho dey motivate isokay
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Dadean: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
paddyofboss:
Mumu that's y she used i'nvited commas'
Invited commas bawo..
U guys won't kill me walahi.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
paddyofboss:

Mumu that's y she used i'nvited commas'

Invited ko, invicta ni.

Ode
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by emeijeh(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dadean:

Invited commas bawo..

U guys won't kill me walahi.

grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by BabaIbo: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Desperate baby mamas... Akpa akpu
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by kayo80(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
I remember when Michel'le left Dr. Dre and started dating Suge Knight...Dre used to beat her, but Suge never did, and she asked him if he loved her. To her, if a man doesn't beat you, he doesn't love you. As Moyo Lawal said, some women actually like when men beat them...funny as it may seem.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 12, 2019
loveDcross:

No a strange musician rapper in USA.

OMG. I live in another world then.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

Your understanding and brain is lifeless!... you missed the asterisk marks?? Go back and read again and to imagine that more than 60 people liked your post...most Nigerians are daft!
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other by springtech(m): 4:06am On Feb 12, 2019
emeijeh:
"The two both of them "

Obviously, you found it difficult to detect sarcasm in her expression.
I hail you oooh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.